South Park - "Splatty Tomato"

Hey everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters! And... aww geez, fellers, I promised myself I wouldn't cry, I really did. But, shucks, here we are, the final episode of South Park's 21st season, airing tonight at 10/9c (that's two hours from the time of this post!). You know, it's kinda funny, I say it's the final episode of the season, but it could very well be the final episode ever! I mean, the President just brought the rake down on Canada! Actually no, it wasn't a rake, it was more like a leaf blower! Are we just going to pretend that didn't happen? Because it did! And it's all KAHL's fault!

>Splatty Tomato - The children of South Park claim to have seen Mr. Garrison lurking around town. The townspeople are angry that the President is scaring their children.

Well, I don't know about you fellers, but I'm going to go spread fake news in the final hours before the Canadians counter-nuke us.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14559637
youtube.com/watch?v=RvW1w1zftqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Charlotte will never do another puppet show again.
Don't let him get away with it Butters!

noooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO

HEIDI

DON'T

DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

What will his fate be?

please sticky mods
be cool, sticky the Butters thread for the finale

Wir müssen Kanadier ausrotten!

>before the Canadians counter-nuke us.
Canada doesn't have nukes.

Where can I watch the episode live tonight

If Hedi dies, I would be sooooo happy

Was Cartman right about the jews?

Usual places like brettygood and suptv should work, right?

gib stream

What do you HOPE will happen this week?

>Kenny gets showered in gold

Holy shit, he's rich!

But I would be so sad.

When was he not right about the jews?

>no rhythm
>jew gold
>can't throw away a weapon he paid $15 for
>killed Jesus AGAIN

HEIDI WILL LIVE

>Kenny gets covered in chicks
What a player. Too bad he won't be in the show for another year.
no tumblr-tier Sup Forums please

I hope you stop posting this retarded crossover. Go back to Sup Forums so you get scorned enough that you leave the site entirely.

What did he ever do to you?

Heidi (fat) will die so Heidi (thin) can rise from the grave

If Trey doesn't kill someone important off or leave the season off with consequences he has no balls

PLACE BETS
strawpoll.me/14559637
strawpoll.me/14559637
strawpoll.me/14559637

Brettygood’s still around? They were streaming SP when I was 14, god dayum

Kiss this fat beautiful bitch goodbye, Sup Forums. I'd say she had a great run but it looks like she ain't been running for a while.

Best mom

Well, I guess I have no balls

Nobody will die, Cartman and Heidi will be still a thing with no actual resolution, the Canada plot is gonna get resolved in 5 seconds with a deus ex machina and the rest of the episode will focus on the Trump/IT parody subplot.
Screencap this.

How much time left?

Call Girl is such a slut.

show us your balls trey

It's 2 hours to air and you still have 50% of the show to finish, what are you doing here you lazy fuck?

We want more Kenny episodes, Trey. Goddammit

Don't you lift me up with sweet promises just to see how hard I fall.

Reminder that Karen is cutest South Park girl!

no we don't

To those who want skinny Heidi to come back:

Convince me that you aren't just a fucking waifufag with a savior complex

She seems like a nice woman

Trey's trips totally tripped us..

You killed your cousin so you don't get to demand anything, fatass!

Trey of Trips, please post balls.

Fat heidi is hilarious, why would anyone want her to go back?

>Convince me that you aren't just a fucking waifufag with a savior complex
pic very related btw

Stop sexualizing kids you pedos

Literally none of these master race. I'll bet my life on it.

Cuuuute

End of southparkgelion

because they're waifufags with savior complexes obviously

I'm not a waifufag with a savior complex, fatass!

You ask the impossible

You make a great show you glorious funny bastard.

I'm not a waifufag, but I am an autist who cares about the well being of fictional characters

Similar shit I guess

HEY DON'T CALL ME FATASS JEW

sweet

I wish that I could turn back time
'Cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love
I know
We can't forget the past
We can't forget love and pride
Because of that, it's killing me inside
It all returns to nothing...
It all comes DOUBLING DOWN DOUBLING DOWN DOUBLING DOWWNNN

>season finale already

Fuck.

Lets see if they mention Matt Lauer.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE FRIENDS AGAIN RRREEEEEEEE

>I'M GONNA POUND YOUR FAT ASS, JEW

I'm no more or less a waifufag than the thicc lovers. I like her old design over her remaining a literal clone of Cartman because having a cute sweet face with Cartman's venom just beneath the surface is more appealing to me than her just being a pure unvarnished retread of all the exact same shit. I love Cartman, but there is no replacing him. I want Heidi to be similar but different. And cute is part of that.

What is it with lesbians and shipping characters who canonically hate each other?

Skinny Heidi wasn't funny at all, where as fat Heidi is hilarious
>because having a cute sweet face with Cartman's venom just beneath the surface is more appealing to me
yep, waifufag
NEXT

They got old

To heck with Matt Lauer and the headlines. This is the finale, let it be all about South Park.

I'd rather see Boogiepop Phantom Park than Evangelion Park tho
youtube.com/watch?v=RvW1w1zftqI

Excuse me, has anyone seen this Jew recently?
He answers to Kyle, Kahl, Kyel, Kyahl, or Kehl.

> You know, it's kinda funny, I say it's the final episode of the season, but it could very well be the final episode ever! I mean, the President just brought the rake down on Canada! Actually no, it wasn't a rake, it was more like a leaf blower! Are we just going to pretend that didn't happen? Because it did! And it's all KAHL's fault!

An absolutely white and based post; Based Butters

SB you motherfucker

If they hated each other and never interacted I wouldn't be into it.
More like characters that hate each other, but one or both of them needs the other to function. That's cute as heck.

Typical Creek scum

This. Thin, fash-pilled Heidi is neither a character we've seen before nor a dynamic Cartman has had with another character. Butters doesn't count because he doesn't actually agree with Cartman, he just gets roped in by him. An eager, knowledgeable accomplice with a sweet, innocent exterior is unexplored territory and I wish we could have had at least one episode of that.

It's like a soap opera.

>Skinny Heidi wasn't funny at all
Staying fat and being funny don't have to be mutually exclusive, you just want them to be. I don't. It's that simple. I think the idea of her going back to being cute and being two faced and talking shit is a more fun idea than her continuing to be Cartman's body double and an overt copy of his personality. But hey, you'll probably get your way anyway so it's whatever. Still, fuck you anyway though.

Hey wait a minute I'm not a lesbian, don't associate me with the rug munchers please.

>the President is scaring their children.
time to get the pasta

>can't post craig on his own without it being called creek

>leaf blower
l e e p e s t d o r e

This.

Also,....

>. I think the idea of her going back to being cute and being two faced and talking shit is a more fun
that doesn't sound fun at all, nothing wrong with wanting her to be cute, just call it what it is

Oh shit

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW LADS

>unironically posting a tumblr post

Shit like this is why I want the ship to be permanent

Still nothing compared to the OG autist pairing

>that doesn't sound fun at all
Does too. I can want both you silly goose.

stop this

>SEETHING

I mentioned this in the autism thread, but it's funny going back and watching the Trapper Keeper episode, cause I did last night

Garrison says to Rosie O'Donnell: "Half the kids in the class didn't vote for your nephew, so what about them? You don't give a crap about them because they're not on your side! People like you preach tolerance and open-mindedness all the time, but when it comes to Middle America, you think we're all evil and stupid country yokels who need your political enlightenment! Well, just because you're on TV doesn't mean you know crap about the government! Now get your ass back on first class and respect this class's right to make up their own minds! ...Oh, sorry I got a little off the subject, kids."

this isn't tumblr, please don't fill image limit up with tumblr. we're here for the show and the episode

i remember the days when Sup Forums was about love

I miss it when they were more detached from Hollywood desu

fucking kek
who are these fucking retards? I thought WE were bad

this isn't tumblr, please don't fill image limit up with shipping trash. we're here for the show and the episode

I'm a little worried about Garrison but he's one of the best characters so I'm sure he'll turn out okay no matter what happens.

>please stop showing Tumblr on here, we don't want you to realize Sup Forumsumblr was real all along

fuck off mr. hatt i post want i want !!!

this too but ship posters can't be reasoned with.

He'll still be the President, probably, but I'd really like if they could somehow get him out of it and just put the duck that shits out of its mouth in it or something

we get it you can stop now

Call Girl x user please, it'll give me the spark to finish this fucking greentext.

God let the artist see this post.