What 10 would you want in your Omnitrix?

What 10 would you want in your Omnitrix?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toepick 10 times

diamond head is the best alien
if you disagree, you're just wrong

I just like the new show I don't know the old one. I did see the episode where he discovered Upchuck so that one

Bullfrag so I can get some alien frog princess booty.

and those glasses

I hate how mixed the designs are, some being from young Ben in OV, others from AF/UA, etc.

Grey Matter
Upgrade
XLR8
Diamonhead
Heatblast
Stinkfly
Gax
Ghostfreak
Big Chill
Alien X

Honestly Alien X because why not. Top 3 are Grey Matter/Upgrade/Ghostfreak.

>super strong
>super tough
>melee/ranged crystal blades
>healing factor
>crystal constructs
>refracts lasers
Yeah, literally the only thing he lacks is mobility.

Buzzshock (Hard to hit)
NRG (Tank and spank baby)
XLR8 (Speed is good)
Ripjaws (Need my amphibian and angler combo)
Gravattack (Gravity powers are too OP)
Brainstorm (Apparently these things can think and comprehend on Flash's level)
Kicken Hawk (Martial Arts and brute strength)
Articguana (Ice powers)
Toepick (OP as fuck)

>Diamondhead (best alien)
>XLR8 (running fast is fun)
>Wildmutt (running not as fast but in a quad-pedal position is also fun)
>Swampfire (Fire, Regen, vines)
this one >NRG (Hot)
>Ripjaws (Swimming fast is fun)
>Alien X (only use him after studying rhetoric and shit like that)
>Gax (I browse /d/)
>Echo Echo (cloning with an OK attack)
>Grey Matter

fuck, i thought you were replying to

wait Water Hazard and Overflow are different aliens?

okay boys, gather around.
Goop
Upchuck
Terraspin
Benwolf/blitzwolfer
Ripjaws
Lodestar
Heatblast
upgrade
wildvine
XLR8
anyone who doesn't agree: give me a (you) so that I can kick ur ass

Ghostfreak
Frankenstrike
Snare-Oh
Blitzwolfer
Whampire
Jury Rigg
Gutrot
Toepick
Swampfire
Upchuck

Diamond head in 10 variant colors

Kryptonian
Green Martian (DC)
Coluan
Guardian
Phoenix Force
Super-Skrull
Viltrumite
Super-Namekian
Super-Saiyan
Czarnian

here's why:
goop is agile as fuck, one might even consider him to be the most invincible alien in his roster aside from assholes like alien x
upchuck: great attack. can bite through anything, then turn it into a bomb that can be thrown far distances. he's like gambit
terraspin: flight and wind power, plus I enjoy a good turtle man
benwolf: sonics plus a very athletic alien, all around good speed strength and agility
ripjaws: THE best underwater fucker
lodestar: magnetism, need I say more?
Heatblast: he's a lava dude
upgrade: an essential member of any roster for his unique and amzing abilities
wildvine: poison smoke bomb things, great agility, stretchy abilities, and plant control
XLR8: SPEED

Overflow and water hazard the same guy.

Also why use the original artwork for the original 10, but use the OV artwork for everyone else?

The Worst's power is invincibility.

Take Goop's disc away and he's helpless.

Is human dna on the omnitrix? If it is, whats our ability/power?
My money is on cunning and resourcefulness.

Main Alien: Big Chill
Echo Echo
XLR8
Diamondhead
Grey Matter
Atomix
AmpFibian
Clockwork
Swampfire
Upgrade

I realize I don't have a heavy hitter like Humongosaur or Four Arms or Way Big but I think Big Chill can handle most things honestly. There were only a few times as Big Chill and Ghostfreak where Ben couldn't go intangible.

>Is human dna on the omnitrix?
Yes.
>whats our ability/power?
A genetic code that can be easily mutated to allow powers from different species.

Upgrade has and always will be the most criminally underused Alien.

>Bullfrag
>Rath
>Jury Rigg
>Clockwork
>NRG
>Atomix
>Armodrillo
>Nanomech
>Lodestar
>Shocksquatch

I haven't watched the show in years so I'm going fully by which ones look cool.

What isn't on the omnitrix? The Omnitrix can scan lifeforms to add them to the Omnitrix, right? Does that mean that theoretically, Ben could become a Kryptonian? Could he become a dog? Could Ben become, say, a Mantis Shrimp? Is it just basically anything with a DNA?

I like characters with electric powers

They have to be sentient. Otherwise, yes.

Keep in mind that the Omnitrix transforms ben into a n example of the species in the prime of its health, with any equipment necessary for decency or survival.

It would not give Ben a bunch of yellow sun absorbption, though if he locked the form in for a few days, it would be a different story.

>Ripjaws
Need than swimman nigga
>Upgrade
Literally Free Money: the Ayy Lmao, just hack ATM's
>XLR8
I do not like Usain Bolt because he is black
>Big Chill
Dude looks rad as fuck, plus flying and ice shit
>Echo-Echo
Literally better Ditto
>Humungousaur
Tankier Four-Arms, but will less arms
>Rath
Soft spot for cats, hilarious nigga
>Bloxx
(insert Trump meme here)
>NRG
need a token fire dude
>Goop
I like his little UFO hat

>ctrl F
>Upgrade
>7 matches
Every time, why is he so perfect bros?

VILGAX!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

>Is human dna on the omnitrix? If it is, whats our ability/power?
Compared to Earth life, intelligence, precise manual dexterity, incredible regeneration for our size/complexity, and a good mix of speed and endurance.
A well trained human, with a pack of water and rations, can keep running for hours and marching for days, to the point you can run down an antelope or horse by simply not letting them rest until they collapse in exhaustion. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

Compared to alien species with actual superpowers? Nothing. At best, if you can gain racial memories like Grey Matter knowing superscience and Kicking Hawk knowing martial arts, and you turn into a perfect phisical specimen like Bullfrag, you could turn into a decent stealth predator/martial artist/trap maker.
If there's an yautja in the watch we lose even that niche.

>A genetic code that can be easily mutated to allow powers from different species.
>There are multiple human alien hybrids in the show
>Future Ben can mix alien powers
That checks out. An alien could onl unlock mixing powers after unlocking human, but would never know it was because of that, thinking only it's a coincidence.

Ben K is so awesome

Upgrade
Goop
XLR8
WayBig
Diamond Head
Swamp Fire
FourArms
Namekian
Ctarl-Ctarl
Altean

Benwolf, Diamondhead, Grey Matter, Big Chill, Swampfire, Clockwork, Ditto, Jetray, Humongosaur, and Water Hazard. (Some are faves, some for semi-practicality)

>XLR8
>Upgrade
>my motherfuckin' man Ripjaws
>Diamondhead
>Goop
>Big Chill
>NRG
>Snare-Oh
>Way Big
>Yakko... er, Ditto

Diamondhead
XLR8
Greymatter
Upgrade
Echo Echo
Humongosaur
Heatblast
Lodestar
Water Hazard
Gax

Objectively speaking:

Ghostfreak
Grey Matter
Ripjaws
Upgrade
Way Big
XLR8
Alien X
Big Chill
Clockwork
NRG

overflow is pretty much rebooted water hazard, they wanted a water alien so ben would have an alien for all situations etc.
They fucked up most of the rebooted aliens anyway, like removing xlr8's face plate, making all the aliens look exactly the same all bipedal etc.

why goop when you can have upgrade? both had shapshifting powers, and the only thing goop has that upgrade doesn't is acidic goop shot, but even then upgrades laser beams, and tech upgrade skills are much better.

also goop has a big weakness being the anti gravity projector that doesn't give him 100% shapeshifting (he cant fit in anywhere that the projector cant)

Not Bloxx

I have three each from OS, UAF and OV. And the only decent one from the reboot

Gutrot would like a word with you

All Ben ten is complete shit

I never watched ben10 because i was too old when it came out, but i love seeing people use superpowers for everyday things, any examples of it in the show or things you would use it for

Is this the most overpowered form Ben ever took?

Canonically, yes. Alien X is the strongest form that Ben can take period, with Atomix as a distant second. Merging them together is pretty much cheating reality.

There's probably a reason why he doesn't just live in that form, but I couldn't tell you what it is.

Which one allows me to be the tentacle monster? Which one allows me to be the little girl?

It depends on the type of tentacles you prefer. Plant-like tentacles can be had with Wildvine, while squid-like tentacles belong to Gax.

I'm not sure if any form would allow you to truly be the little girl, but Pesky Dust looks pretty feminine, and is tiny as well.

Swampfire, Chromosome, Big Chill, XLR8, Way Big, Upgrade, Echo Echo, Canonbolt, Grey Matter, Lodestar.

I don't get what Atomix was supposed to be about. He just showed up one day out of nowhere, and I don't really remember what his powers were aside from generic energy blasts. What about him made him strong? Was it cause he ran on nuclear shit or something?

He's essentially Captain Atom.

Azmuth unlocked the form so Ben could beat Albedo.
He's basically NRG but non-lethal and can hover.

>Kicken Hawk over Rath

BOI

We only saw Ben do it once, but he was able to kind of shot put himself across distances by making concave ramps on buildings and launching himself while in motion

He showed up during the arc where Albedo stole Azmuth's intelligence. So while Azmuth did unlock Atomix, he did it accidentally, while tap dancing on the omnitrix.

His powers are atomic manipulation. So yeah, nuclear bullshit, but also telekinesis, alchemy, pretty much anything he wants to do barring time shenanigans.

Rath
Big Chill
Upgrade
XLR8
Heatblast
Blitzwolfer
Swampfire
Diamondhead
Water Hazard
Feedback

Most balanced team right here.

>balanced
Heatblast AND Swampfire

>whampire
Ha

>Rath [Tanky as fuck without sacrificing speed, amazing personality]
>Big Chill [Phantom like capabilities with flight, ice AND a bitchin cloak. Sign me the fuck up]
>Upgrade [Living Supercomputer with shapeshifting and merging capabilities and living up to his name sake, best boy.]
>XLR8 [Superspeed, enough said]
>Heatblast [Being voiced by Steve Blum is best superpower but it being a walking lava man is amazing too]
>Blitzwolfer [Expert tracking with supersonic powers? Sold]
>Swampfire [Regenerative yet adaptive plantman with fire powers, Nice]
>Diamondhead [Superstrong diamond man with crystal constructs for weapons? Very Nice]
>Water Hazard [Aquaman that isn't useless on land AND is known for it's durability and hydrokensis ? All of the yes]
>Feedback [The ultimate energy counter while being sassy as fuck? Hell yes]

Most balanced team right here.

Heatblast can manipulate the ground and can theoretically can use lava/magma powers and makes more sense to throw in extreme heat location than Swampfire.

Swampfire has the better plant control and is highly resistant to what should normally be it's weakness. If it wasn't for those factors and it's better regenerative powers I would've picked the other plant guy.

XLR8
Upgrade
Echo-Echo
Brainstorm
Big Chill
Humungousaur
Snare Oh
Diamondhead
Heatblast
Ripjaws

OK user - so you found the omnitrix, and you have your first loadout of 10 transformations.

How do you use it? Are you a hero or a villain? Who do you butt heads with? What's your "season arc" that you have to deal with?

>XLR8
>Big Chill
>Diamond Head
>Four Arms
>Spidermonkey
>Blitzwolfer
>Swampfire
>Upgrade
>AmpFibian
>Way Big

Can he beat shaggy blanco?

Going full OP here

Dimondhead
Upgrade
Way Big
Jetray
Clockwork
Atomix
Gravattack
Pesky Dust
Toepick
Whampire

bump

As someone who knows next to nothing about Ben 10 and thus is picking purely on design

>Ditto
>Upgrade
>XLR8
>Big Chill
>Goop
>Lodestar
>Nanomech
>Fasttrack
>Ball Weevil
>Pesky Dust

Ampfibian
Whampire
Atomix
Brainstorm
Pesky Dust
Echo Echo
Gutrot
Gravattack
Jetray
Clockwork

I know you picked Pesky Dust because you want to be the little girl, but you did good since she's(?) actually one of the strongest ones. Beat a reality warper by putting him to sleep and giving him nightmares.

which one was that?

I know pesky dust took down khyber like that, but who else did he beat?

The game show host

Oh yeah. That douche. I guess I forgot about him since I didn't care for the episode he was in

post ben using his powers for everyday stuff

not at my home computer, but there was an segment where he transformed into Brainstorm in order to get a hole in one in minigolf. they showed the calculations on the screen too, if I'm not mistaken

>not liking the most haremingest episode in all of Western Animation

nope. it was too crowded for what it was, and none of the girls got any real screentime because there were too many. They should have dropped the end section, and also not had worst girl come out on top

>Ghostfreak
>Upgrade
>Ripjaws
>Big Chill
>Echo Echo
>NRG
>Feedback
>Chromastone
>Rath
>Grey Matter

Do I have good taste?

Patrician taste my good sir.

there would be more stuff than that right?

>Two intangible guys
>Three energy absorbers
You got to diversity your alien powers, nigga

Yeah, Ben was all about abusing the Omnitrix. It's been a while since I've watched the show, so my memory is a bit rusty, but I know there were several instances that he fucked things up big time by using alien forms instead of human ones.

OS Ben used Grey Matter to go through all the boxes of cereal in the supermarket to find trading cards., and IIRC, OV Ben used powers to try and help the shop keeper.