Does he really deserves to be remembered about the death of his unborn child every single day of his life for the whole...

Does he really deserves to be remembered about the death of his unborn child every single day of his life for the whole eternity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's far better than most mediocre webcomic authors get, which is to rot silently in their mediocrity.

No.
I don't like the guy but people tend to do dumb shit when experiencing that kind of loss, just look at Ultimatum.

So, should we be editing Loeb comics to mock him about the death of his son?

It's not a child until it's born.

It kind of pisses me off that because he's married now we'll never get any cheesecake of Lilah or Player Four.

He made a deal with the Devil to make his shitty penny arcade rip-off succesful, but the price to pay was the life of his unborn son.

*reminded

well he is the one tha choose to turn the tragic event into a comic despite his wife asking him to not do it,i guess is his eternal punishment in a way

that power stance makes him look like verne troyer

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

TOM PRESTON!

vs

TIM B^UCKLEEEEEY!

BEGIN!

Tim Buckley:

I had to stop gaming for this so prepare for domination.

My raps will grow faster than your gut and your inflation.

I’m a hardcore gamer main character of C-A-D

My webcomic spawned a cartoon while you did nothing with your degree.

So you’re a cartoonist? You could have fooled me!

My dick’s more popular than S-Y-A-C!

So take a swing at this you beta blue bear scrub!

You may be a cartoonist but at least I have a job!

Tom Preston:

STOP. DOING. SEXIST. CRAP!

I can’t believe I had to endure such a mind numbing rap!

You want to pit your artistic skills against the likes of me?

Sure I can’t draw hands but at least I don’t Ctrl+V.

I defend women. You showed a child you dong!

8 year olds, dude. That couldn’t be any more wrong.

Check your privilege, Buck. This is a battle you cannot win.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to play some Skyrim.

Tim Buckley:

Run back to your fantasy dragon quests

It’s better than bitching about high heels and large breasts.

How long does it take to finish that dragon mission?

Because I’ve sat here for months waiting for my commission.

Face is Dobbles, your artistic future looks bleak.

Get some exercise and learn to take a critique.

—-

Tom Preston:

I’m going to spell this out to you at my own pace.

I’m the worst foe you can face so choke that you sexist disgrace!

Who needs a job when you can be your own boss?

This battle’s done. I won.

*Tips fedora*

Sorry for your loss.

WHO WON? WHO’S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!

EEEEEEEEEEPIC RAPBATTLESOFHISTORYYYYY!!!!!

?

Honestly, the Least I Could Do guy is worse, but fuck Buckley.

maybe if he hadnt made a comic about it for the whole world to see the whole world wouldnt keep tormenting him about it.

Yes. Yes he does.

I removed that comic but didn't realize that actually happened to him. What an idiot

we did when it was the new, hot topic.

what

Nobody is going to praise you for this shit, no matter how many times you post it.

He never had an unborn child.

Lilah was based on his real-life girlfriend at the time.

Then she left him (in real life.)

So he made his comic-self Ethan marry her.

Then he got her pregnant.

Then he had her have a miscarriage.

He's a fucking creep.

I liked it

The only thing he cares about regarding Loss is that people are mocking him. He didn't give a shit about his ex and he didn't give a shit about the miscarriage. It's all ego and zero empathy with Fuckley.

A miscarriage is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

This is now a LOSS /thread

Does he have abnormally short legs?

If the Wife basically said no, and you did it anyway then you should fucking have your dick crucified to the internet. I mean fuck dude, two people involved in the shit and you do it regardless on what the person who is involved asked not to talk about?

Buckley needs that as a reminder to let him know that its time to grow the fuck up.

Then he deserves everything.

that's fucking awful, holy shit

>take a personal tragedy and turn it into a shitty web comic
Yeah, he does.

There's the cintiq fiasco and my personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

He could have just made a news post about it, but no, he had to put it in the comic.

of course

I was amazed at how fast after the fact that video was uploaded, it's almost as if he had known beforehand and just waited till fuckley posted it.

He doesn't deserve to be remembered at all. He is a talentless hack. Even Ben Garrison has more talent.

Yes

Pretty good.

>"And this?"
>"Ah, yes, an exquisite piece, we believe this is one of the runes that past-man may have used to communicate"

>vastly underrated post

Holy shit is this legit?

Well, it was either that or being remembered as the guy who sent a picture of his dick to a 14-year-old.

You sure? Because as I recall, the newspost that went along with Loss suggested he and his girlfriend had gone through a miscarriage (and basically said she should fucking get over it.)

This is true.

This is not.

This was something he actually said.

Nah he should be remembered for being a fucking arsehole.

Whoever wins, we lose.

He's the one who thought "Y'know what my webcomic about video games needs? A miscarriage storyline!"

Well he certainly does make it easy to do so when you look at the hamhanded way that he worked characters named Sam and/or cancer patients into everything he wrote for a few years. And he did get some ribbing for that. But I do think there's a meaningful ethical distinction between losing a child you've had and raised and known for thirteen years and losing one which hasn't even been born yet, has no personality or mind of its own.

Solid work. Got a genuinely audible laugh out of me several times over.

>Hey, hey Loiss