Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2GecyOP6rA
youtube.com/watch?v=EOscWqEw4mY
reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7i14ge/japan_special_screening_first_1015_minutes_of_tlj/
rollingstone.com/movies/features/star-wars-the-last-jedi-14-things-we-learned-w513392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like it's smiling from this angle

Hail Mandalore!

I'd be smiling too if I looked that good

Star Destroyers never looked sexier.

Are Star Destroyers comfy

I want to marry and impregnate Sabine

Chad Destroyer

DARKSABERED

For some reason the Rogue One ISD's waist trench goes from parallel to broadening open. I don't recall if this was a unique modeling error aspect of the original ANH model, even though all other representations of the ISD have it remain parallel from bow to stern.

pedo, just go find an asain boy if you want sabine

Does Sup Forums make fake fan trailers as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=w2GecyOP6rA
youtube.com/watch?v=EOscWqEw4mY

>pedo
She's like 20 in season 4

Want to hear a joke? What do Sabine and the surface of Mandalore have in common? They are both flat!

what ever makes you feel better bro
>shes legal now, like i didnt fap to her before she was

the virgin executor

vs

THE MON CHADAMARI STAR CRUISER

Japan thing detailed on reddit
reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7i14ge/japan_special_screening_first_1015_minutes_of_tlj/

Anyone else kind of wish Lucas would have just let the OT age with dignity? Star Wars was a product of the 70's, but now it has CGI. It's like seeing an old lady with a facelift.

It takes me out of it whenever I watch the blu ray version, but it's not too distracting
Also I downloaded the silver screen edition

>no crawl or title screen
Dropped.

are we ever getting the canon comic books and novels back anons?

I'm hoping it's just a thing for the screening.
Otherwise, what a disgrace.

I'll make one. Might need some help with some of the novels though.

bless you user!

>Well..it wasnt like Empire Strikes Back.

Seriously, fuck this shit.

>However, Rian himself asked us not to give out the deets, so I want to respect that.
>STARWARSLEAKS
What a fucking faggot cuck. So his post was just for attention; typical numale baka
It's like that guy who found a Starcraft master disc and returned it to Blizzard for just a trip to Blizzcon and other shitty gamer paraphernalia

Cute asian confirmed for dead

My waifu

time to go dark

I don't even know who she is. Why is she important?

She's the fat asian's sister, apparently

Rose's sister. Guessing her death has a big impact on her character.

rollingstone.com/movies/features/star-wars-the-last-jedi-14-things-we-learned-w513392

>Daisy Ridley cried with joy when she found out that JJ was returning for IX
Whoa

>-There is a bit of unexpected humor in it. It's basically the Star Wars equivalent of a "your mom" joke at another character's expense. I found it entertaining, but I'm sure some will think it was a bit out of place, given the seriousness of all the action surrounding it.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE QUIPS
NOT JOIN THEM

>The emotional and deeply-rooted resonance of 'I am your father' [in The Empire Strikes Back] is why we remember it. Not because, 'Oh my god, I never would have guess that he was.'
True.

I can only hope it's Rey trying to insult Kylo, only for it to backfire and be about Leia.

Kylo doesn't appear in the opening.

It will probably take me a few hours to upload everything but I'll post a link when I'm done.

My work broke street date on the TLJ Visual Dictionary. Fuuuuuck Crait is going to be so cool.

>no pictures
sure jan

favor us with a dump?

>laser axe

Okay this might be a sign to go dark, yeah?

>just hit the word count in this comment and accidentally deleted it right before posting it
FUCK, attempt #2

>Did you make C'Boath a crazy Dooku clone? That's what I would do.
nah I got rid of all the clone shit, it overcomplicates things and the script is already super dense as is. He's just "Jorus", and his role in the film is kinda like if Yoda in ESB was revealed to be the villain. That really oversimplifies it but it's hard to explain how I wrote his character without going into the story as a whole.

>I'd be interested in reading that, so feel free to share when you're done!
Ah, thanks man. I just checked the documents and I started writing it just after Christmas last year. So far I've written at least 115 pages of just notes/ideas and outlines alone, but by the time I start writing the screenplay itself it'll be a breeze.

I also just found a poster I made a while back using some fan poster for TLJ. Pretty sure I just changed the coloring in Photoshop and made a logo, can't really remember tbqh. But yeah hopefully I'll finish the script and be able to post it soon. pls no bully

Working at the moment. I’ll try to take some pictures when I go on break soon. Promise.

I take back my contempt for you. Nice.

the 10 minutes shown in Mexico (probably the same footage?) was like it. We've known it has a crawl since the title was announced, Rian posted a picture of the title and episode number in the crawl from the editing room.
I'd have no problem with the Special Editions if Lucas didn't insist on replacing the original versions with them. I think that's what most other people who want the theatricals to be released feel too. I like some of the changes, especially Victory Celebration replacing Yub Nub, but overall the changes just detract from the quality of the movies. I don't know why he just didn't do what Peter Jackson did for the Theatrical Editions and Extended Editions of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Release them both. Shit, fucking Blade Runner has been changed by Ridley Scott more times than Lucas changed Star Wars but you can get every single version in one small box set.

I like the special editions because the Outrider was in them

oh I forgot, the original comment I wrote right before the thread ended:

sweet! can't wait to read it, man. I've also been writing a Star Wars script to give me something to do in my spare time/a way to deal with my depression. It's a very loose Thrawn Trilogy adaptation that could feasibly work between Jedi and TFA. But it's also kinda an original story too, so it's hard to call it an adaptation when I've changed a lot and also created a mostly new story, but still kept a lot of the important parts in the books condensed into 1 film.

Maybe I'll post it here when I finish it eventually.

>rey is a female jango fett clone

POST SNOKE, LUKE'S JEDI ORDER, AND ACH-TO PLEASE DEAR GOD

IN FACT IF POSSIBLE POST PICS OF EVERY PAGE WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SCANS AS LONG AS WE GET THE PAGES THEMSELVES OTHERWISE IT WILL TAKE HALF A YEAR BEFORE WE GET A SCAN

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE I WILL SUCK YOUR DICK AND TICKLE YOUR ASSHOLE FOR THIS

FUCK THE VISUAL DICTIONARY GIVE US THE INCREDIBLE CROSS SECTIONS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED THOSE VEHICLES

That better not be a silver lightsaber blade.

You will never see badass troopers doing shit like THIS in Star Wars ever again.

Yeeeeeeah, it's time to jet. See you late night Dec 14th, /swco/.

DUMP IT

Is Rey holding a white saber or does the color just look weird in this pic?

It's blue. The picture is just under a shadow.

I am so glad the B-wing aesthetic is getting some love in the ST.

Please find anything involving Luke and Kylo Ren first. The Force plot probably has the juiciest stuff.

Same. I'm out. Hope you guys enjoy the movie.

bye swco
see u in january

I’ll post the first two pages

Please and thank you, I love these books

J.J. killed the New Republic before we even got to see it? Goddammit.

Get to the good stuff, sir. Please?

My dick

>new map

I love these ship designs.

Holy fuck thanks. Please post anything on Snoke, Luke's Jedi, and Ach-To.

>Nebulon-C

oh baby

I’ll post the Kylo and Snoke stuff next. Trying to work and take these at the same time without getting yelled at is a challenge

yo could you do us a solid for those trying to avoid major spoilers but still curious about minor things by saying in the comment what the spoilered pic is generally about (ie: Snoke, Crait, ships, etc.) and maybe even if it's a major or minor spoiler

FUCKING BASED TARGET user

Good to see that the Resistance Trooper outfit looks less retarded.

In TFA they looked like Diamondback's super suit.

Great, Disney shoving blacks on us again

Thanks visual dictionary user

Hey I legit didn’t think of that. Sorry guys.

This one is about the Praetorian Guard

HOLY FUCK THOSE SNOKE DETAILS
SNOKE HAS A RARE DISEASE ALL LEAKS CONFIRMED BULLSHIT

>That attendant
I like it.

HOLEEE FUCCK

did the Force Awakens Visual Dictionary have any spoilers? Would this one?

Bruh. Life working for Spot is well.

This one is Poe Dameron.

God, I love visual dictionaries. They are perfect for lorefags like me.

Sword-whip guy better get a good fight.

TARIS KASI IS CANON AGAIN AS SHIT

PLAGUEIS CONFIRMED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Resistance Fleet Command

Post Rey. Can we end the parentage debate for good?

>Visual Dictionary got put out early and we got it
Fuck this shit im out

Finn. Will get Luke and Ach-To stuff soon. Have to take more pictures