Whatever happend to radical 90s dinsoaurs fad?

Whatever happend to radical 90s dinsoaurs fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk
youtube.com/watch?v=QXiwXVrjYHc
youtube.com/watch?v=3x-TGmdEqPc
disney.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaurs_(comic_book)?file=Dinosaurs_Fossil_Fools.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WkfYopvHSD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we found out they were basically overgrown, dumb-as-bricks chickens.

>feather fag
Ofcourse

>he doesn't know

Science

You know it wasn’t all Dinosaurs, but a portion of therapods that evolved feathers, right?

Toys stop to sell.

Man I miss that show, it isn't just nostalgia it is somehow even better on a rewatch.

The 90s killed it by milking it too hard with subpar products (not the show in OP).

Yeah, basically all the cool badass carnivores like velociraptors, t-rex, deinonychus. Nobody cares if the stupid Stegosaurus had feathers.

Dinosaurs are just big gay chickens

>The ending where Earl causes an ice age that effectively kills everyone on the show
youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk

>tfw 20 years later a big dumb fat dinosaur does the same thing in real life

It draws parallels to the first episode to boot.

Seriously this show is a gem.

Back when this first aired, I remember being so disappointed that it didn't end with a meteor killing them all

Is this show worth a watch? Haven't seen it since atleast the early 2000s

Adult T-Rex most likely didn’t have feathers. The Yutyrannus, a Trex relative, has feathers, and we have skin imprints from Trex showing no feathers where Yutyrannus did have feathers.

Besides, they could still look pretty badass.

Still would.

Didn't she have a sexy brontosaurus friend or something?

I don't understand why people have such a hateboner for feathers. If anything, they make dinosaurs look more badass.

>monica

Not really into sauropods but you do you.

>tfw crushed on a dinosaur muppet before I even knew what the internet (or sex) was

It's not the internet that ruined me. It was I that helped ruin the internet.

It's basically a lion mane on a fucking giant lizard.

It's just cool.

Thats nothing, try getting a crush on a teenage robot and jerking off before you can actually create semen so you never feel satisfied or before you knew what sex was so you imagined all the girls with dicks im pretty sure thats why i dont mind traps

You now remember there was an episode about masturbation.

They woulnd look like that. According to the paleontologist the feather would have looked more like brown or green.

>Thats nothing, try getting a crush on a teenage robot and jerking off before you can actually create semen so you never feel satisfied
Aw shit is it another one of these threads? Try being so fascinated by the muscle teens in Tiny Toons beating up Plucky that you lay awake at night playing the scene in your head over and over again at the age of 7. While you play with your tiny child wiener.

Also look at that tail, drug abuse episode with the moral being stop doing drugs or we will have to keep making drug abuse episodes.

Or tv censorship and the religion episode, God I loved that one.

DA AHCE AYGE!!!

The anti-drug PSA was hilarious.

even normal color birds can be cool
look at shrikes, they're cute little puffs of feathers and they're downright evil

Beating down someone with a silver spoon. That got some laughs out of me as a kid.

My favorite part was probably ask doctor lizard, it only happened 3 times but it was beyond memorable.

Also nearly anything that came out if the grandma was pure gold both in comedy and heartwarming stuff, the immortality speech is hard to forget.

Definitely. This show was gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXiwXVrjYHc

On a similar note, Robbie bulked up on thornoids was one of many episodes that did things to my young mind.

>try getting a crush on a teenage robot and jerking off before you can actually create semen so you never feel satisfied or before you knew what sex was so you imagined all the girls with dicks im pretty sure thats why i dont mind traps
that's normal by Sup Forums standards

They went extinct

it's a genuinely well-written sitcom with a great gimmick and amazing costume/puppet design

The suits literally look better then any blobby sterile CGI can muster up. Its a shame everyone in hollywood is too lazy to use animatronics and practical effects

>draws parallels to the first episode to boot.
How so?

How about masturbating every time there's a diaper scene in a cartoon, especially when the diaper gets used?

The first episode has the news anchor mention that a meteors coming and there all going to die, but gets another report saying the meteor missed

You sicken me

One of my favorite bits was the scene in the Family Challenge episode where Earl condenses all knowledge into the categories of Animal, Vegetable, and Rocks, leading to his brilliant conclusion that fruit is a rock.

Barney the Dinosaur came along & the fad became faggy.

Same thing happened with cowboys when Brokeback Mountain was released.

Does this include actual babys?

Anyone have that pic of a kid in a magazine with all this dinosaur apparel?

You mean the urge to, right?

Right?

Science ruined dinosaurs just as it ruined economics, morality, sexuality, and gender

>morality, sexuality, and gender
Feminists ruined that, rich 1% cunts ruined economics

>If anything, they make dinosaurs look more badass.
They could. But not necessarily.

That's a really fucking good question

What started the dinosaur craze and what ended it? It was like zombies when Twilight made it popular

Did something start dinosaurs?

Yeah it was better 20 years ago when that pesky science didn't exist.

I dont know, i know jurassic park didnt start it because it was popular before that

Chalk it up to to a reactionary culture movement sick of space stuff.

Or this. youtube.com/watch?v=3x-TGmdEqPc

Not only that but Earl gives a triumphant speech to the baby as it pans on the window about dinosaurs and their reign.

Last episode has a similar angle but everything is filled with despair as Earl explains to baby that he doesn't know what will happen to them.

Then comes the anchor.

That was pure gold.

Anyone else think Monica Devertibre was kinda sexy

Nah, Barney came about in 92, a year before Jurassic Park.

Dragons>Dinosaurs

Well yeah they're basically dinosaurs but with super powers.

When I was a kid I thought Dragons were just King Dinosaurs and they lived at the same time. I'd always add dragons to my dinosaur drawings.

Loved em both though, still do.

>that episode where Charlene kept a human as a pet

Fetish acquired.

The more I think about this show, the better I remember it. Probably one of the more underrated sitcoms for its time.

Someone has domineering mommy issues.

There are still billion dollar movies that normies love being made very couple years, I'm not sure what you are missing

They werent as popular as they were in the 90s, and 90s radicool dinos had their own asthetic.

You want dinosaur waifus then?

I wouldn't mind that t b h

What's with the rhetorical questions?

Fuck no, i just thought they had a cool unique look to them in the 90s media

I would like nothing more tbqh

>not unique?

does a nigga need to get disemboweled

Hey, cut Harvey some slack, guys can still get away with it if they're good looking enough.

Dinosaurs had a 2 issue comic edited by Marv Wolfman in the 90´s.

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaurs_(comic_book)?file=Dinosaurs_Fossil_Fools.jpg

Does anyone know where can I read them?

How is this comics or cartoons?

The fad started with Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park which by the way is ripped-off/inspired by the Judge Dredd prog "The Cursed Earth" where scientists decide to clone dinosaurs, becasue fuck you, we are God now.

fuck you I want dinosaur waifus

Puppets are animation and Sup Forums

Anything Henson related was grandfathered in ages ago.

By the way, anyone remembers Cadillcs & Dinosaurs based on Xenozoic Tales?

It spawned a videogame and a fine cartoon; I remembe it featured cannibal amazons that wanted to eat the main characters

youtube.com/watch?v=WkfYopvHSD0

This show was a technical masterpiece.

Flesh?

Comic Series called Voracious published by Action Lab, I belive

Issue #3 seems to have gone missing somehow

You're aware that there are quite few members of the ornithischia out there that show signs of featherlike structures?

>Literally google Dinosaur monster Girl
>there is a whole manga called "my girlfriend is a t rex"

who knew the solution was so simple

The Young Maiden in Love is a Carnivore is better desu senpai.

always loved these animations

Goods stuff man.

I M T H E B A B Y G O T T A L O V E M E

Somebody post the martial arts dinosaur anime.

Why do people get so pissy when it's pointed out that we know now that dinosaurs had proto-feathers? Is their childhood headcanon more important than facts and evidence?

You are Umasau?

not sure who annoys me more, the people who deny that we know for a fact some therapods had feathers, or the people who insist that every movie ever needs to be 100% scientifically accurate, that's what documentaries are for

It is mostly limited to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE feathers are GAY ADN SHIET!11!!!!1!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!! from people that never got past Jurassic Park. Couple decades ago they would had been whining how the non-kangaroo stance is fucking gay and before that they would had been bitching how the Crystal Palace dinosaurs were the best and how all this bipedalism shit is ruining the dinosaurs.

You must choose one

Charlene got me all hot and bothered as a kid.