WTF Sup Forums and Sup Forums lied to me again this is better than the Avengers/2

WTF Sup Forums and Sup Forums lied to me again this is better than the Avengers/2

It's okay but only because it's pretty much a marvel movie. Can't wait for Whedon to finally set DC movies into Marvel 2.0 so we can have fun and good comicbook movies.

It's the same tier as Age of Ultron i.e: barely passable
The first Avengers is far superior

Well yeah it's still better than any Marvel movie due to Snyder influence, but it's not as good as it could have been.

How is it better in any way? It's trying to ape those movies, yet accomplishes everything worse. Bad cgi, flatter characters, boring fetch quest plot, and bad villain. Seriously, the main criticism for AOU was how un threatening a villain Ultron was. Well, Steppenwolf is as well, but on top of being just boring as well.

avengers 1 is only good in the sense that "hey pulled it off"
on its own, its pretty lackluster.
Age of Ultron is pure trash though. At least JL had a few good scenes.
Its bad rating is kind of a meme.

Yes, but avengers 2 is horrible, this is barely better.

>They did it! They assembled the Justice League.

Whedon is a hack.

>believing Sup Forums and Sup Forums

you deserve it OP

This is just sad. Atleast BvS tried to be different. JL is just a sloppier Avengers. Don't even try to deny it.

>bad cgi
all these movies have awful cgi
>bad villains
90% of these movies have awful villains
>fetch quest
yeah thats true
>flatter characters
these movies all have flat characters.

Everything is better than age of quips

>flatter characters
these movies all have flat characters
One thing I disagree with, Marvel does their protagonists well

nigga it's literally the off brand Avengers

So you're saying people didn't lie to you when they told you it was shit?

This movies sucked, just like MoS, just like BvS.

Snyder is retarded, he took away the characters best traits because he wanted to desconstruct them for no reason.

I'm glad Aquaman,Shazam,Batman and WW2 will be safe from this autist.

It follows the trend of Joss's avengers movies

Avengers was decent
AoU was mediocre
JL is Bad

>, yet accomplishes everything worse
Not even remotely a DCEUfag, but I genuinely believe that JL had better fight scenes than either Avengera movie.

Thanks to Snyder as usual.

I liked this movie just about as much as I did Ragnarok.
I don't really get the hate.

It's easily the best movie of the DCEU, Wonder Woman would have been the best of it wasn't so forgettable

It was entertaining, it wasnt as bad as reviews and shitpost suggest. Still, WB is really not doing these movies any favors by meddling

Why does DC keep making a villain with an army of people-turned-monsters mooks but the 'heros' never bring up that fact or feel bad for murdering people that were turned against their will.

Why even bother with that idea if it doesn't mean anything?

>the enemy army is made by good intentioned people forced to fight because of their corrupt leaders
Every war in history.

Snyder fan boys are literally delusional

It would probably be a bigger deal if Snyder had complete power. Otherwise why would he have mentioned it in the first place? So much was removed. I wanted another movie about the importance of family, but people get triggered if you tell them that people end up worse if they aren't raised in a good environment.

I'd agree here
Avengers 1 is only impressive for what it did as a cross over film. It's really lackluster today

Avengers 2 was terrible

JL was actually perfectly fine. I saw it and was waiting for it to get bad, but in fact there were memorable scenes. Like when the team fought Superman from Flash's perspective and Superman was speeding up

If anything with JL the only problems were the CG being so in your face but Avengers is just as bad with this. The plot was fine and cut well, there were no major plot holes. the writing was fun and i would like to see more

>Marvel does their protagonists
Kevin, please leave

For me it's on the same level as Dr Strange, Thor 1 and Iron Man. Good, better than most. Better than Homecoming, BvS, Ultron, and Wonder Woman, and leagues above SS, Ant Man, Thor 2, and IM 2 and 3, but not quite as good as MoS, Avengers or the Cap trilogy.

Y'know how you never NEVER go to Sup Forums about honest opinions on video games? Same goes for Sup Forums for television and Sup Forums for comics and cartoons. The only people actually content with their livelihood are Sup Forums and /x/.

Nobody believes you anymore.

I like the flow of the story its simple non complicated the cgi isn't really that bad

The only problem is for the extra super normies who only knows these characters by name and brand

Or the younger gen today who only knows ttgo

They're the kind of people that requires a character introduction movie in order for them to dive into it, they will be lost

Best capeshit movie of the year tbhwy

Even better than ThorR and SpiderSJWcast

Hey, stop breaking the narrative.

>"Avengers is more significant than good"
>"AoU is the worst"
>"that Superman vs JL fight was cool"
WHat the fuck are you talking about breaking the narrative, these are basically the official party line.

Your taste is very interesting. I'd like you to be my friend.

Idk man I liked. Gud characters with most if not all of em having mini arcs and some badass action. The dialogue isn't all that good but idgaf. Def liked it more than avengers 1 and 2

Awesome OP, you should join the "6Times" club to support Snyder's career!

DC fans deserve a movie of this quality every single year!

There's a bit of a different between people with human faces fighting in a war that's not their fault and people literally turned into unrecognizable hoards that are slaughtered without remorse that don't even get a humanizing moment or character acknowledgement. It's not Pottery. If they had given them a little free will in the end and they took out SteppenWolf, Maybe.

I guess that is one thing Wonder Woman at least tried to do.

Ehhhh they're about the same level. There were scenes I enjoyed in both but overall the movies were subpar

Anything is better than the fucking Memevengers you dumbcunt, their Thor is a pansy weakling, hell everyone, even hulk are pansies, they don't stop making jokes and they always kill all the villians.

Hahaha, no.

It's a pretty low bar user, neither of the Avengers movies is any good. "Signifigant" is the most often used defense for A1, but "signifigant" isn't the same as entertaining. It's like a slow, bad sitcom with 'splosions.
Further, MCU fans shat up this board for MONTHS over AOU. I mean shit on JL and Snyder all you want, but defending A1 and AOU make you look like a pathetic fanboy. They sucked. If he had said better than CA2 or IM, I'd see where you were coming from, but defending the Avengers... son that's Wizard Work.

>Sup Forums
>ever defending Marvel except for 2 movies
Stop lying

Justice League will pass up First Avenger in US ticket sales this weekend (probably). Everything is Fine.

Even among the smallest and dumbest creatures there's a hierarchy. Like you can say chucky movies>jason movies. Compare JL to AoU. JL's even fucked up by technical issues like the obvious reshoots and cuts, whedon shit over snyder shit makes the tone a rape baby. The saving grace were some character interactions and even Ultron was better on that aspect,not to mention a robot Ratigan's much more tolerable than Stevenwolf. Avengers was better than both as Whedon didn't deal with much cc bullshit. More like defending it's stating the obvious, a more fair comparison to JL would be Apocalypse.