Is butch hartman the king of shitposting ?

is butch hartman the king of shitposting ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvqeSJlgaNk
youtu.be/5ANH7ZcoOZc?t=1h4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is he so consistently /our/guy?

>mfw it is in fact a jojo reference

If he can't make cartoons he can make memes.

How's he doing anyways? I know that a lot of his cartoons have been failing, but he has a fairly popular youtube channel and as far as I know he's happy.

No, that would be you.
Constantly concerned about what people do on social networks and creating threads about it.

>Part 6 Jotaro
He's got good taste

>as far as I know he's happy

I mean if he wasn't set for life off Fairly Odd Parents I would be shocked.

Yes, but it would be better if they both had a stand... Kind of wonder what Mojo's would be?

Does butch shitpost on Sup Forums?

This morning i saw a bunsen-turner crossover on nick latam, just a glimpse, Fuck Butch and fuck Nickelodeon

The monkees?
youtube.com/watch?v=xvqeSJlgaNk

Jesus christ, imagine a conservative man like butch whos mostly consumed classic american medias reaction to stardust crusaders

He's posting fucking cartoon art on Twitter, this isn't the same as him voicing an opinion on Turmp and OP shitposting about it. OP wanted to share a silly pun drawing that a cartoon creator drew that features another cartoon character and posted on Twitter. How the fuck else would he showcase that? Go to Butch's house and take a picture?

Because he has been mentally 13 for like 30 odd years?

He's down with goofing about, it's all he knows how to do.

Jojo style homoerotic humor is funny even to god fearing conservatives, user. There's plenty of right wingers who like The Birdcage. It's unabashed, straight faced homo that puts a bad taste in their mouth.

hehe JoJo is gay

He did a Q&A at crunch roll expo this year and he said he really liked the Authority comic. I was kind of shocked he doesn't seem like someone who would read edgy comics

Maybe it was Ellis' Authority.

I mean he still seems to have pretty consistent work with Nickelodeon. They probably keep on on payroll for Fairly Odd Parents royalties. The guy probably makes enough to just goof around like he does now, all while helping other young animators try to catch their big break.

Someone figured this out long before you did, Butch.

He's the Keit-Ai shitposter.

He draws it because it was the winner of a poll , tho, he openly admited he hasn't read or watch Jojo

I wouldn't be surprised if Danny Phantom gets another season or movie or something because of the nostalgia reboot trend

No, this is Patrick

>Stone Ocean Jotaro
God damn, this mad man actually read it!

>tfw butch hartman will never raise you and teach you how to design and animate from a young age

THAT SON OF A......

CRINGE OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This image keeps fucking with my head, I know it’s her shoulder and left tit with her looking over her shoulder.

But I keep switching to see both titswith like two shirts on and the dark shirt being really small.

holy fuck I see it too now
>trips seals it

Rocky and Bullwinkle, Flintstones, Josie and the Pussycats, and other 50s/60s/70s revival films of the 90s say hello

Hmmm, strange, the autistic spic hasnt shown up and called you pro Hartman people Tootiefags yet.. maybe ICE got him.

i'm still gonna fap

It's funny because the JoJo OVA had Mojo Jojo's VA voicing Hol Horse.

He probably makes enough on royalties to be set for life. Between all the work he did and the amount of reruns they get his regular checks are probably enough to just do whatever he wants, and he owns the prouction company so even if his own shows fail he can just get even more money on others.

Yes, that man is absolutely based.

hey, user. I'm here to inform you Sup Forums will make the use of the online pass mandatory to every ip in every country starting next month. that is all. thank you.

so, the three souls he sacrificed were enough for butch?

>butch is forming his own ghost army to combat stan lee

This still boggles me profoundly.
It's like some obscure after effect of a monkey paw wish.

Now we just need Hirohiko Araki to draw the cast of Tuff Puppy

>Mfw this gif goes really well with what I'm listening to right now.
youtu.be/5ANH7ZcoOZc?t=1h4s

Get the fuck outta here Dickman

YES

>butch hartman can actually draw
woah