mixtape.moe/
vulture.com/2017/07/trey-parker-south-park-less-trump-season-21.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEIMAN STATUS:

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

You could have replaced both tweek and craig with just kenny and the episode wouldn't have changed in any capacity

Im rating this episode trash/10

What the fuck was Trey and Matt thinking??

PLAYING WITH THE QUEEN OF HEARTS

>It's up to you to stop this whites
Well, I guess I'll vote Trump if they didn't learn their lesson the first time around.

So?

>What the fuck was Trey and Matt thinking??

"oh fuck what the fuck are we going to do we have 4 days before it airs and we still don't know how the fuck to resolve any of this"

FUCK THIS SHITTY FUCKING SHOW AND FUCK THE (((PEOPLE))) IN CHARGE OF IT

Who cares? Did anyone honestly believe they were going to do anything? I'm asking this as a Creekfag.

Classic Marshes

*laugh track*

>No epic Cartman vs. Cartman death battle
>Just ended it with "cartman's a manipulative bastard and I'm taking the high road"
ffs don't give us a villain and take her away so quickly

Fuck Drumpf
Fuck white people
Fuck the one thing they could build off of with Heidi becoming another female Cartman.

(((South Park)))

That people were gonna complain about the show regardless, so they may as well piss them off?

shit/10. Truly awful
Only best boy Kenny can save whatever the fuck they plant to do with season 22.

I think I'm done with South Park, it's just getting sad now.

>no more politics you guys
>we're gonna focus on classic episode style where the kids just get into an adventure each episode
>no more multi-episode or entire season storylines either!

What do you mean?

If you're going to make tweek and craig prominent characters in an episode, have them actually do something that's relevant to them
Make tweek angry and wanting to chase the president out of town because of the NK shit earlier this season, have craig be unenthusiastic about an adventure but going along with it to support tweek, etc.

I wonder if she'll wanna get back with Kyle after she figures her shit out.

I'm getting a serious case of deja vu.

eh, didn't like the ending but had some good gags

>People vomiting because coworkers are dating
>PC and SW taking butters as cover for a date
>FOX trap
>Stranger Things and IT

>no kyle repercussions
>shitty renegade unstoppable trump jabs
>meh white jokes
>breaking up the objectively best relationship in the show while also reverting the best female character on the show
how to maintain your status quo of shitty season finales 101

He means that a big chunk of conservatives only act the way they do out of spite, like a bunch of belligerent toddlers

They don't have to placate shipper scum like you and the fact that they didn't makes me happy.

MEGA where?

>tfw no episode next season where all the girls get fat

I was not even talking about it from a shipping perspective
If anything, what they did in the actual episode was just pandering to shippers because they only existed to be a couple and hold hands

Why do they have to do anything? Hell, Stan didn't do shit. Replace him with Clyde and nothing changes.

For someone who missed the episode, may I get a recap? Was it basically "fuck drumpf and status quo maintaining"?

>People vomiting because coworkers are dating
They overdid it so much it became unfunny.

Actually, there was one thing I liked about the episode.

I know everyone was puking, but I liked that it sort of showed that stan gets his "puking directly into someones face" from his mom

>all the girls get fat

Why? You want Cartman to get a harem or something?

You're right.
Now I'm upset again.

and "fuck white people", otherwise you nailed it

So basically you just wanted another tweekxcraig episode

Just going to end it all desu

Boo fucking hoo.

Personally for me
+The 80s music joke the first time (and pacman fever I guess)
+Ike being a mounty
+The white joke (The first time)
+Everyone being disgusted about PC Principle and Strong Woman sleeping together
-The 80s jokes the rest of the time
-the Whites jokes the rest of the time (diminishing returns kicked in hard, but they kept doing it)
- Having Heidi have the focus of the kid's arc instead of kyle
- Having her spend the whole episode realizing Cartman is a terrible person when we've known that for decades
- Nobody seems to care that Kyle caused over a million deaths except for Ike who seems more upset about Kyle being self pitying

I'd give it a 4/10.

heh

Precisely.

PAC MAN FEVER
(PAC MAN FEVER)

DRIVIN' ME CRAZY

Matt Stone is Jewish, yes

You know, when they did that the first time, I forgave em cause it was their first season long plot.
Then they did it again in Season 19
And again in Season 20
And once more in Season 21.

If Matt and Trey are gonna keep shitting out garbage plotlines for an entire season at least spend one weekend writing a major outline for everything. This shit's just embarrassing

>Elect a guy because he "Tells it like it is"
>Can't handle people telling it like it is at his expense

Republicans have become what they hate. They're the ones who get triggered by everything now. But but muh emails! But muh Soros! Dah evil libruls!

Get over it. YOU WON! Everything is your fault from now on. Hilary is as relevant as Kathy Griffith.

you dont need it, all you need to know is that heiman ended in an unsatisfying way

there were zero laughable moments in this episode and nothing of impact happened

Guys, Kenny was obviously spending this entire episode fucking Karen, that's why he didn't show up.

GLORIA (GLORIA), I THINK THEY GOT YOUR NUMBER

You got a download to all of the Bump-tan images? I only have some of them.

Griffin.
Kathy Griffin.

REEEEE HEIDI BECOMING CARTMAN WAS SO SATISFYING AND FUNNY WHY'D THEY LET IT HAPPEN FOR ONLY TWO EPS

>You've lived enough to witness South Park officially entering its zombie phase
That's what normie life does to you.

if you made this post on Sup Forums no one would know its from Sup Forums

thats how off topic and useless your comment is

it was quite literally "fuck drumpf and fuck white people"
Also heidi went to a bunch of locations from previous episodes, realized how much cartman had been manipulating her and broke up with him

There was nothing wrong with the season 19 ending.

FOUR SEASONS

THAT'S FOUR YEARS OF SHITTY PLOTLINES THAT GOES NOWHERE FOR HALF A SEASON AND THEN HAS A TERRIBLE ENDING.

STOP DOING PLOTLINES GOD DAMN IT.

user, as a lefty liberal SJW (((cuck))) I would be SO OUTRAGED AND TRIGGERED if you ate your own shit. So whatever you do, don't eat your own shit because I would be JUST.

I wanted a big finale to all this ongoing stuff and I got a regular episode parodying IT and more political allegory than any other episode this season including Put it Down. It barely felt connected to the rest except for Heidi's flashbacks which just felt sort of shoehorned in just so she could get pissed and flat break up. Everything besides the ongoing White family gag just felt tacked on and obligatory. Like most of the plot didn't want to be there and was just getting in the way of whatever point they were trying to make about Trump.

It was just so anticlimactic. Maybe even more anticlimactic than any of the other finales. I'm not even mad. I'm just sad.

>tfw matt n trey will promise a ton of shit every time now and just say comedy central fucked them over when all is said and done

We need to kill Matt and Trey and replace them with our own guys.
They've hit the point where even drooling retards like us could write better plots.

I laughed a lot, but if they want to be taken seriously as a serial show, they need to have better storylines and conclusions.

They still haven't shown that they're capable doing a serial plot line well.

>I defended it when others were calling it zombie south park
>now I cant even bring myself to say its not shitty

ffs they shouldve just ended it with last episode, this was so pointless

The thought of him eating his own shit has me Literally Shaking right now

South Park has been in zombie phase since season 10 or so, now it's in Family Guy "purge it with fire" phase

>only two more seasons on their current contract
are we really approaching the end?
southpark.cc.com/blog/2015/07/08/south-park-renewed-through-season-23

#metoo

PLEASE let it end.

Wow, that was almost funnier than tonight's South Park episode.

As it is now I can't wait for it to just fucking end.

>South Park has been in zombie phase since season 10
this is how you know you're talking to a contrarian.

Will she at least stay fat?

I didn't even realize the season started.

How was it?

Kenny is easily the best of the protagonists.

Kenny > Stan > Cartman >>>>>>>>>>>>> kyle

It's not zombie, it's just shitty

I mean they said recently they plan to keep doing it as long as CC lets them. And as long as they don't do anything like 200/201 again, CC will probably let them do it as long as THEY want.

I guess we will have to see how they feel in 2 years

This

At least my mango got a solid chapter release today. It evens the sourness this shit episode left in my tongue.

>episode on double downing but tries to put it on Trump supporters when the reality is the left doubled down
>episode on how people excuse shitty behavior with self victimization but puts it on whites when the reality its non-whites doing that

What's the best way to upload a folder that doesn't require creating an account?

Do you really want south park to end while garrison is still president?

Are they making fun of conservatives again?

Hilary is still relevant. She has a book out. She may very well run again and that would suck. However, I heard Bernie might run, and I hope he does. At any rate Hilary just kind of disappeared as a villain. She was spearheading the initiative of getting all males to be in an underground bunker for seaman milking. Seeing as what happened in the election, she just went off the rails in the story. They should return her in the next election is the villain for that season. They could even use misdirection and make it look like Mr. Garrison.

It was ok.

Was mostly about Heidi turning into a fat girl Cartman, in unconnected A plot episodes.

>Cartman never got to tap that

weak

Precisely

Fuck off.

Last episode: 8/10
This one: Too many plots/10
God dammit I remember them saying in their commentaries is that too many plots ruined a lot of early episodes in their eyes. Now they're doing it again.

?

Zombie South Park was around season 15 when all their focus went to Book of Mormon

Name it, I feel like reading something new.

Zip it up & upload it to uguu.se/ or mixtape.moe/

Bernie almost certainly won't run. He's gonna be fuckin 80 when the term ends. And being president is one of the most stressful jobs there is.

If Bernie got elected in 2020, he'd probably die of a heart attack before 2024

>seaman milking
Not Seaman!
THAT MONSTER WOULDN'T HURT AMERICA'S MOST BELOVED SUPER HERO!

Sure why not? You can have her go back to her generic nice personality while remaining fat and pimpled.

First and last episode were mediocre. The rest was a fun run.

Shingeki no Kyojin

vulture.com/2017/07/trey-parker-south-park-less-trump-season-21.html

" In a new interview with the Los Angeles Times, Parker explains how hard-wiring the show to be so politically reactive had “just gotten boring.”

“We fell into the same trap that Saturday Night Live fell into, where it was like, Dude, we’re just becoming CNN now. We’re becoming: ‘Tune in to see what we’re going to say about Trump.’ Matt and I hated it but we got stuck in it somehow,” Parker said. Instead, you can expect more of what Parker calls “the bread and butter” of South Park, which he defines simply as “kids being ridiculous and outrageous.”

They can't keep getting away with this!

Why did they waste so much time on a plot with the adults?

>>episode on how people excuse shitty behavior with self victimization but puts it on whites when the reality its non-whites doing that
its everybody you cracker

see you next year