Who are some cape characters who are NEVER EVER coming back?

Who are some cape characters who are NEVER EVER coming back?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/William_MacIntyre_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hunter Zolomon

bumparoo

there's at least a 70% chance Wally is going to get a vision of him causing the miscarriage to spark Flash War

Captain marvel

that makes me sad

Yeah? Well he still aint coming back

you've just got to believe

How great of a story would it be if he came back to tell Whor that she needs her own name. Then they have a buddy cop team-up.

I'd be down for a redux of the Thor Corps mini

Superman has a lot of discarded allies, doesn't he?

Everyone on this cover except for GA and Flash

Japanese Toyman. He made a Batman/Superman mech, is obsessed with Powergirl, made nude robots of Starfire, Raven, and Wonder Girl, and did everything for fun (and a date with Peej).

I will never forgive Johns for discarding him.

Hiro is still around, he showed up in the new 52 a bunch and had a small role in Metal #1

Three strikes, he's out.

Cassandra Cain is in Detective Comics right now you retard. Also Sister Superior is too cool not to come back eventually.

Come to think of it. Since Manchester came back, Vera should make a return sooner or later.

>when Geoff Johns retcons your death away just so he can personally kill you

he was only cancelled because people liked him more than Thor

Wow he really is the opposite of Whor.

Its not the same one and you know it. Also anya corozon and mattie franklin and silk.

I like to think of her as an as-yet unborn lil' sister to an older Jon, the way people've imagined Helena Wayne being born in the future of the mainstream DCU as Damian's lil' sister.

Does alternative universes and what-ifs count?

Because Mar-vell has been milked plenty. And at the same time not enough.

I liked the chick with the alien symbiont physiology thing. But then I like characters like that in general and I'm not about to deny that's a fetish thing.

ok thanks for the blogpost, I'm sure you'll keep us updated

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll make sure to keep it up. :)

I like to imagine she's off somewhere hanging out with Mayday. And they sometimes kiss.

>Helena Wayne being born in the future of the mainstream DCU as Damian's lil' sister.
NEVER

EVER

But he was almost universally liked in Justice League.

Nah, Major Disaster could definitely come back eventually, although drummed back into villainy.

Hahaha, I remember getting pic related as a youngster and thinking what a toolbox that blue fuck was. Cheap Guy Gardner wannabe.

He reminded me of Spider-man with his way of getting around.

>tfw you realize that Johns is basically ripping off the Dominus Effect for Doomsday Clock the same way he ripped off Ghosts for Blackest Night

Isn’t he in Justice League Action?

Never forget. ;_;

Is that you Johns?

Johns admitted in a interview he killed off Chance because he felt Chance was redundant with Guy around.

He'll come back in his CW costume

Is he /ourboy/?

>dislikes redundant characters
>creates Jason, even though Wondy already has a twin
Liar or a hypocrite? YOU DECIDE.

it's so weird how different his fight with absorbing man and titania is from whors

>inb4 Jon gets a little sister who basically end up being her canonized.

What? He's dead again?!?

we haven't seen him since Kyle/Parallax killed him.

By that logic, someone will never be cancelled.

Cir-El would look really cool just dressed as Fem-Superman

Well yeah, so far that's been borne out.

>dat Superwoman of Earth-11 tho
Clara Kent is the purest waifu.

I still don't get why. He was a good character.

And that's the problem...

Rest in Piss

Any connection with Captain Triumph?
That was a guy who become superpowered whenever he pressed a spot on his wrist and merged with the spirit of his dead twin brother.

He legit might be coming back in Marvel in a few months. Their "Avengers: NO SURRENDER" storyline has a Triumph-like character, and they had pages up in the background of a post that looked like him

What's wrong with the Cass in Detective? She's way better written than she was for years before the reboot.

prime and the zombie guy but really all of them. I miss Prime

whoops forgot pic

Not only is he never coming back, like every reference to him is gone.
The mace doesn't even exist anymore (which is what "the unworthy" should have been using sans hammer.)

Please for the love of god let this happen.

Obsession.
She got her powers from magic coins with images of ancient gods. She stole the coins from a museum. They _might_ have been the same ones featured in Captain Action (DCs tie-in with a toy line) but the connection was never stated explicitly.

She sacrificed herself (Ka-blooie!) to save Superman. That was 2 or 3 reboots ago, so she's not coming back.

You are deeply misinterpreting the intent behind Jack T. Chance, who was basically using the Green Lantern Corps Quarterly to do a badass cowboy story (in space)

Then, due to popular demand, he fought Lobo (as this was the height of Lobomania) and lost, then disappeared forever until a Kyle story had him and a handful of other ex-Lanterns held hostage/killed by the villain of the story.

When King goes out,
And Bendis is in,
He’s coming back,
Talky and black.

Captain Action reminded me that some characters can NEVER be revived because DC, Marvel, etc, no longer own the rights to them.

Yeah, The Ultraverse is never coming back.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/William_MacIntyre_(New_Earth)
Nah, he just has a similar name

Why? Marvel owns the licence right?

You never know, in 2030 there might be some weird Back to the 90's Nostalgia thing happening and all those random leather jacket wearing edge heroes of the era might be brought back.

We might see Thunderstryke, Century, leather jacket Speedball, Night Thrasher, that 1997 incarnation of Teen Titans, Sleep Walker, Impulse, Skin, Random, Ultraforce, Demogoblin, all come back in a real big way.

And all the regular heroes would get ammo pouches even if they don't own a gun or brown leather jackets to go over their tights.

tfw inukchuk

Yeah he's voiced by Ken Jeong. Makes a good foil for Cyborg who also has his original Teen Titans voice in JLAction.

Holy crap I thought that was just a bad show on disney Xd

Yeah, but isn't some issues with royalties?

>In 2018 most Avengers will wear the Bomber Jackets with the "A" logo again.

Tell that to King.

It's because he is a white guy right

I kinda liked this series, wasn't great but comfy.

And I liked the black & white Manhunter

I still miss Mike Parobeck.

>Gerard Jones
RIP

Indeed.

Who needs sidekicks when your are the most powerfull heroe in history.

She was a designed plot incursion that essentially ripped off the origin for Kon-El and was pretty uninteresting for the plot device she was used for.

Is correct ; he was used in Superman/Batman and he was used in the DOOMED story arc. Haven't read Metal, but that would mean he also appears in Rebirth.

>Liar or a hypocrite

why not both?

Her name's Martha, as it's fembats.

Reminder that he died solely because Grant Morrison completely forgot about him when he decided to have the JL Watchtower blow up.

He was brought back (badly) in the New 52. He just hasn't made an appearance in Rebirth but given that they've been seeding LoSH, and no one else from the Legion has been really brought back except for Irma and (is it? Dreamgirl?), that's to be expected.

I only even know about the guy because of Spider-Man TAS. It's kind of a shame because he could be a cool sidekick.

I doubt that the Body Doubles are every going to appear again unless Abnett really wants to use them for something. I didn't read the newer Resurrection Man, but apparently they were in that too.

We'll never see this Aryan hunk again. Makes me want to see Superman in a short sleeve costume.

Speaking of Superwoman and Superlad

God I miss her...

dude, wtf?

my donut steel!
He even has the drug angle!

Good riddance

Wonder Guy would look better without that weird white bodysuit.