You know Sup Forums, despite many edgy and/or selfish thoughts that you may harbor...

You know Sup Forums, despite many edgy and/or selfish thoughts that you may harbor. I know that many of you--if granted superpowers will do or try to do the right thing with them. I believe in you.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/High-Tech_Symbiotic_Exoskeleton
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Refining
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Entrapment_Field_Projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Letter_Power_Bestowal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Oil_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Amplification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inuit_Deity_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ambition_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boitatá_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Trajectory_Curving
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Caustic_Vision
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Composite_Deity_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Ascension
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Edible_Body?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Energy_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Science-Magic_Mixture
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Transmutation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hill_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Subatomic_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Homo_Magi_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Length_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Light_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Brain_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Immortality
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_Removal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Transferal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Bypassing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mockery_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sex_Appeal_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omni-Creator
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Constellation_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Heart
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Weather
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Reality
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Singing_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hyper_Mind
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Weapons
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weredog_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tanuki_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paint_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nihilism_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Cutting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Entity_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Haemopotent_Regeneration
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Transcendence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Reincarnation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkmxICMtp0
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Juggling_Intuition?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Calling
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Slicing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernaturally_Dense_Tissue
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Skin_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Blending
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boundless_Inner_World
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chi_Projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digestive_Waste_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Element_Drain
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stage_Advancement
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Class_System
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Madness_Aspect_Manifestation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Deflation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Casting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Bomb_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Impale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd try, but the world isnt simple enough for good and bad, would I abuse them? Sure, but I wouldn't become a genocidal dictator or something like that, atleast I hope I wouldnt

I would spend most of my time petting vicious animals who now couldnt hurt me

Thanks OP. I live in the third worse human trafficking state in America. I'd like to believe that if I had the ability to stop it I would.

If I got Superpowers, I'd run away until I found a place where the highest lifeforms had yet to evolve the mental faculties to be disappointed in me.

If I ever get super powers, this will be one of my goals.

Hahahaha, no. The world never did anything for me so fuck helping people.
This does sound good though, maybe I could still be considered a good guy if I went around killing poachers in Africa and Asia?

Let us test that theory; roll three times and keep two powersets:

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

I think we'd try, but would inevitably fuck up, or give into our baser impulses.

No I would never use them unless they could be used without people noticing like telepathy.

We already know what happens to people who get Superpowers from you, Lex.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/High-Tech_Symbiotic_Exoskeleton
So Iron Man symbiote mixed with.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Refining
Fucking kek. Literally the power to have every power. I'll use it for good wherever I can and protect people and to live out my fetish

Why would anyone ever want Telepathy?

Not only is it one of the suckiest powers to have and use, everyone will hate you for it and no-one will ever trust you again.

I mean, killing is kind of rough. At worst they're guilty of theft and destruction of public property. But if you're indestructible like that you have no excuse not to catch them alive.
and you can rough 'em up pretty hard. like you could definitely whack them in the head hard enough to knock them out, but keep in mind you're basically going to be creating a population of punch-drunk prisoners.. that's not really sustainable.

I don't have the mental fortitude to do what Superman does, if anything I'd probably punish the person that ruined my family's life and then just do the occasional good deed, but like, nothing world changing.

Good goal

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Attacks
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Entrapment_Field_Projection
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Letter_Power_Bestowal

I never got anything good from this, but this last one is pretty cool, I guess. Can be broken if developed.

I'd keep it and the trap field one. Could run as a support member of some team, certainly.

are you kidding? you could actually trust people for once. You could end disputes by knowing for sure who's lying.
granted i would rather give EVERYONE telepathy. once everyone knows what everyone really thinks, true democracy will be possible.. not that we'll go for that of course.. god, I hope not. but we could at least have a lot more UNDERSTANDING about the fucked-up majority and how they think.

Quiet you.

>Bullet Hell
>Energy Drain
>Energy Web Creation
Bullet Hell + Energy Web Creation means easy fights, easy life.
I can finally pin down that pesky Superma-tter transporter and destroy hi-it. No escape this time.

Depending on how powerful your telepathy is, you might be able to trust them.

My point was more that no-one will want to be near you, nor will they trust you since they have no power over their privacy or secrets anymore.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Oil_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Amplification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inuit_Deity_Physiology

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ambition_Empowerment
I would either be great or terrible with this, as I have no ambition, but mainly because ambition doesn't work. if it suddenly did, I could probably harness it. I'm usually able to placebo myself.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Generation
booo i want ice powers but ice storms are the worst kind of ice.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boitatá_Physiology
the fuuuuuuuck

no. this is the dumbs. i want to be iceman and cannonball mixed, and have a comet-themed name. that is my plan.

Alright, I'm keeping
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Trajectory_Curving
and
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Caustic_Vision
I am now impervious to bullets and missiles AND can shoot melty beams out of my eyes. Not terrible considering my enemies would use firearms.
I've seen an elephant with it's trunk half-loose because it got caught in a trap with steel wire designed to cut into an elephant's trunk. I've seen tigers with their feet caught in bear traps. These people are going to die and I'm going to pour acid out of my eyes into theirs until it melts all the way out of their assholes and fuck your liberal pussyfooting.

but that's good. once they see that I can know everything and I'm not treating them any differently, they'll finally relax.

or I could just not tell them I have it, and instead subtly manipulate them with the knowledge I have. I've got strong enough moral fortitude to use that only for good.

>Probability attacks
That's pretty broken: auto-aim and becoming untouchable rolled into one power.
Like Bullseye on Super-Steroids. Minus the adamantium skeleton everyone seems to have these days

I'm gonna be honest.

If I had Superman's powerset (on the higher end of the spectrum) I would just use it for decadence. I would definitely try to help with natural disasters and shit, but crime doesn't just happen like it does in comics. Unless I go full Red Son, being a superhero just isn't possible in the real world. 99% of the time you'd be patrolling for nothing, and your presence would just drive crime deeper into the shadows.

I would help people where I could, but I would also get as much sex as I want, with every single fetish catered to. I would steal anything I want. I would travel around the world and just experience different cultures through their food and their women (or in Thailand's case, "women").

I probably wouldn't even bother trying to hide or anything, because what is anyone gonna do to stop me? There's no kyptonite or other superpowered beings. No government could stop me, and in general I would never pose a threat to national security anyway.

In fact I would love to use my power to scout exoplanets and shit for NASA. Or do tectonic research. I would love to help humanity, as long as I could take all the "taxes" I want in return. By which I mean all the shit I would steal. I would have no need for money.

I'm curious what other people think about me.

>fuck your liberal pussyfooting.
Uh, you're the one suggesting hurting an animal means killing a human. That's the definition of the insane left.
It's not like they're doing it for fun, they're just trying to harvest what is basically bars of gold walking around on legs, to alleviate the horrible shitty third world life they have. Blame the morons who are even MORE poor yet willing to shell out money they don't have for bear urethras or whatever. All they're doing is following market forces and not caring how cruel it is. I'm not terribly bothered if my livestock production companies are nice to the animals or not, though obviously I'd rather they are.

whale man

Sadly this is true about crime. One person literally can't make a difference except as an inspirational icon. If you don't want crime driven into the shadows you have to work EXCLUSIVELY in the shadows, as a deterrent.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Composite_Deity_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Ascension

I'll drop Space Generation considering it's rendered obsolete by Almighty Ascension. I'm literally a bunch of gods rolled into God, apparently. Frankly I don't know if I'd still be a good person because I imagine becoming omnipotent would change you as a person fundamentally in some way.

A lot of people irl nearly worship "paranormal guys" even though they're fake.

A real telepath would turn into a celebrity, you could even make a religion and several millions would follow you on your lifetime.

I don't know about most people, but my mind is the only place I feel totally safe, since that's the only truly private place anyone really has. On top of the human mind being so wonderfully complex that you often have thoughts sneak into it that you'd never choose to have, if someone were able to get into that place and see all of that without my consent or even knowledge, I'm not sure if I could ever forgive, condone or even be near them.

Telepathy is one of the ultimate "Fuck you, Privacy and safety" powers.

Fair point, you could make it huge in Show Business.

I think you're a real human being.
>That's the definition of the insane left
I always thought the left were all about letting criminals off the hook because they dindu nuthin', they good boys who just following market forces, but whatever. So what's the deal, you going to try and stop me or what? I'm doing what I believe is right and since I can't be shot I've got a feeling I'll manage fine.

Yeah but that's the thing, anyone who can read your mind knows that. They know everyone has random weird thoughts and that it doesn't mean anything. They know you're totally normal and none of your thoughts are all that strange. If you're actually worried that means on some level you must fear your thoughts are somehow abnormal
now okay sure, you also have important secrets, but since we're operating under the premise that people know you have this power, theyre going to look to you right away if someone you know got their password hacked.. and why would you bother draining their bank account that way when you could just ... something something the lottery

>that feel when you're me
Can't bet on getting super powers though. I'm going to law school instead.

Actually after some reconsideration, I would definitely not be able to refrain from interfering in politics. I don't think I could ever bring myself to assassinate people (other than actual murderers). But would I use my power to reshape the world's governments into something better? Yeah probably. I would start with removing Trump, then dismantle the party system entirely. Then I would do extensive anthropological research and divide up all the world's borders so that they are the most meaningful and productive. I would restructure every government until I was satisfied that the world would not produce another war for a very long time.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Edible_Body?useskin=oasis

What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?

Privacy only serves to make you think of the things you do alone as being dirty, and encourages you to do wrong things in the safety of solitude. Think how many times you've heard "whatever adults do in the privacy of their home" implying that their age and their location are the problems. no. sex in public is awesome. sex with teenagers is great. keeping it hidden away is warped. and if you pull yourself out of the 21st century for one second, you'll see that.

>third worse human trafficking state in America
Is it Florida? I want to say Florida.

criminals who violate human rights, sure, but when animal rights come up they want blood.
>going to try and stop you
well you're lucky. the same things that make it possible to get away with poaching (being out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere with no infrastructure and no monitoring) will make your vigilantism possible.. but that's what you'll always be. some guy murdering folk out in the ass of the world because you can.

I've actually thought of this. I'd grab the largest grizzly I could find in the wild and just fly it around high above the trees just to get an idea in how it would react

yeahh i'm getting my kryptonite ready.. or at least a book to fucking educate you
before you start dismantling government, howbout you just stop the sensationalist media running the ridiculous debates and rigging things so that only crazies are allowed to run. (they don't even hide it. they literally told all the real republican candidates they are not allowed to run if they don't play ball and start answering the ridiculous fake questions designed to stir shit)

it's going to shit
on a lot of people

I could always become an official park ranger since they're trained in combat both against wild animals and poachers and I already have military training.
My prospects are looking up. I've found my niche.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Energy_Manipulation

oh the possibilities

Yeah. I'm Florida Man. Don't go telling anyone my secret identity.

>role second power
>get this
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Science-Magic_Mixture

no one man should have all this power

I get that you're trying, but you owe it to yourself to become a little more educated in geopolitics. I can tell you're passionate about the subject, and that's good. But problems don't get solved with tossing around such vague ideas as these based purely on feeling. You're on the right track but you're likely to crash.

I would use them selfishly but not be an outright cunt about it. Unless I had superhearing, then I would go insane within a week either trying to help people or trying to shut them out.

I don't disagree that they could understand those weird thoughts. However, could you really avoid your actions/perception of people/words being affected by knowing everything about someone you're interacting with? Those thoughts they had that weren't related to the conversation, or those 15 other responses they had, out of which they chose one?
I imagine they would try to operate on a level that is of good moral standing, but I think it'd be very hard to get over the human part of you that says "Yeah, but they still thought [x]..."

To a point, but at the same time there are things that you do in private that you are fine with being in private, but would rather people didn't know. Things that are personal, rather than necessarily "dirty".

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Transmutation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hill_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Subatomic_Manipulation

Last one basically covers them both

>The hills are alive with the sound of ATOM

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Homo_Magi_Physiology
I'm too lazy to learn magic even with the affinity so not that

>be edgy shadowman with minor stretchy powers
I can dig it

oops
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Constructs

Haha, "Homo"

I'd just threaten to blow up the planet if I didn't get a sick house and mad bitches 24/7.

Then with those things satisfied I'd right some wrongs.

I think about it too often, and the thing I know for sure is that I wouldn't let anyone use nukes

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Light_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Brain_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

Wow, this is some evil power right here. I guess using dark light is okay if I need to knock around Mongul or something. I'd use brain manipulation to make myself smarter and stronger willed. While mind manipulation powers are some evil shit, I should be able to become incredibly non lethal by cutting off bodily control from villians until they can be arrested.

>I had Superman's powerset
>not using your super hearing and x-ray vision to find criminals

Do you even Supes?

>unless I go full Red Son

Do you even reading comprehension?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Immortality
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_Removal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Transferal
No matter which two I choose, I'm still more of a horror movie monster than a superhero.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Attacks
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Bypassing
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mockery_Physiology
I'd probably keep the 2nd and 3rd. That third one sounds horrible though, I guess I can Silent Hill things then?

idk, maybe... maybe I'd try and fix the world.

I never got this good a roll before

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sex_Appeal_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omni-Creator
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Constellation_Manipulation

don't really need number 1 or 3 desu.

Sexy martial arts sounds fun

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Heart
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Weather
Call me storm-heart.

I like to think I'd try. I'd fail miserably but I would try. I really would.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Reality
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Singing_Creation
...well, fuck that. I'm a weak piece of shit and I'm gonna abandon this world to go be god of my own musical dimension.

most people would. it's ingrained in our collective consciousness at this point.

You don't have to put the whole world in a bottle, just keep an ear open.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hyper_Mind
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Weapons
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Inducement
Uh. The 1st & 3rd I guess.

I definitely wouldn't do anything bad with my powers. Probably just sell my car and fly everywhere so I can save on gas. I'll stop a bank robbery or muggings if I see any but I don't think I'd go out of my way to be a full time superhero, it would be too much for me

> powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Manipulation
> powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weredog_Physiology
> powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tanuki_Physiology
Can I just throw all of them away? These are all stupid.

>Oil Aura
>Technology Aura
>Monotheistic Deity Physiology
One is not like the other.

"They call me... Starballs."

>Not wanting to be a Weredog-tanuki
You are doing it wrong

Why would I want to be a furry?

Yeah, oil is just disgusting.

I guess were-creatures have been ruined by furries, but being a shapchanger killing machine is admittedly a useful power

>Stardust manipulation, star creation
>Supershapehifting Hulk Spirit physiology
>"stupid"
Bizarre, I'll grant you, but these are some kickass powersets.

I would use my powers to gain money. But in legal manner, also no secret identity. There will probably be a group that organizes supers to use their powers in the most efficient way. I would probablx join them and gain a job. I wouldn't take a dangerous job though.

The only exception would be mind powers - I would hide from all institutions because I represent a danger they can not tolerate.

>I have become a valuable asset they can't afford to not make use of. By force, if necessary.
Ftfy

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paint_Constructs
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nihilism_Embodiment
Talk about two powers that can run counterproductive to each other.

>Classic Superman Set
>Magic
>Ultimate Mind Powers
>Powerset based off being the actual best in all of Past, Present and Future at something, e.g. Music, Cooking, Sport, etc. Combat capabilities included, although may take some ingenuity.

Being totally honest, assuming both that you're the only one with powers at all in the known universe and that each power cannot truly or reasonably simulate the others Not even magic. You actually have to make a choice here. , what would you choose?

>Magic requires no set-up or components, except for big things like rewriting reality so that everyone sees purple as pink, this would require an elaborate ritual which you of course know all about. Assume it plays like most people play Sorceror in DnD.
>Mind powers include Telekinesis.
>Superman set includes generic powers at MAXIMUM reasonable CHARGE. I.e. no super-hunches or flying faster than light, but yes you could benchpress 40 ocean liners. And that's great.
>Ultimate skill includes the cartooney "make a four course, 5star meal out of a toaster, some expired ham and a half-eaten salami" levels of prowess.
>Not even a Ritual will allow you to simulate the other powers.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Cutting
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Entity_Creation
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Haemopotent_Regeneration

i skip the food entity creation because its disgusting in many ways and im a fit guy
and the other two have synergy

i would probably go insane on the power trip
others are no match for my tactile shadowkinesis, i am invincible in conventional smallarms situations and as long as im in urban centers i have both sustenance and meatshield against more tactical strikes

if i didnt go full kid miracleman i would probably occupy myself with aiding large scale disaster zones
seems like my powers would be useful looking for people trapped under debris or whatnot
i could easily cut through obstacles and probably track victims by sensing their blood

but i think i would hear an inner voice corrupting me over time..

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Transcendence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Reincarnation

..and I still won't get through my entire backlog.

I'd do this without fear
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkmxICMtp0

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Juggling_Intuition?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Calling

So I guess I could juggle bananas as deadly weapons.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Slicing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernaturally_Dense_Tissue
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Skin_Generation
holy shit if the dense tissue applies to generated skin I'm going to be a really gross version of spider-man

The world is shit and it deserves excessively violent fixing by a god 120% done with the world.

I'll be a hero, sure, and any "omg iz tyrant"baiting bullshit can fuck off and die.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Blending
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boundless_Inner_World
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chi_Projection
this is some random powers i got.
probably would take the middle and bottom, Chi Projection with unlimited knowledge sounds OP as fuck

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digestive_Waste_Physiology
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Element_Drain
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stage_Advancement

was worried for a sec, since i literally got shit as a power.

>I would start with removing Trump
You're so liberal it hurts. You, not me.

Of course you wouldn't be a hero.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm

Tell me, who's the real enemy here?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Class_System
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Transcendence
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Constructs

As cool as object constructs would normally be, I can drop that and practice using an Object-Creating class for the same benefits.

I'm a multiclassed god with infinite stats infinite EXP from infinite lives. Or a god with infinite EXP and infinite stats and the ability to change classes at will. All those shitty self-insert self-indulgent "The Gamer" stories can attempt to eat my ass, and fail.

It isn't as cool as that "Roll 1 power and you fight the pic above you, do you win?" thing a while back when I figured out how "Sliding" would let me beat the Powerpuff Girls, but this is still pretty cool.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Madness_Aspect_Manifestation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Deflation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Casting

I know what I'm keeping

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Bomb_Generation
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Impale
I got villain powers, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Fuck you Superman, let me be evil!

>Bone consumption
>Organic Bolt Emission
>Demonic Beam projection
Well then.
Bone eating fight ender with a sneezegun? Can I eat bones at range?
I could open my own restaurant around the theme of "Boneless Food"

>My wrecking ball is made of FLESH

The people who unironically believe in those sources.