Get it here Canadabros,

Please let me know how fucked / blessed we are with the current situation

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

It literally won't change anything.
The President's power is hyped up by the media

Even if leftists were actually true to their word, Canada would be flooded with leftists, so it'd still make no difference.

>Canada will never have a nationalist PM

I'm worried manufacturing (auto industry) will be stripped from Windsor (my hometown) and sent to the States. That's my only concern, really.

We need to increase leaf posting

We need to build a wall to keep americannots out.

shut the fuck up leaf

you're full of asians. you're gonna want some more immigrants in an hour or two.

Personally expected a Hillary win with a decent lead. Trump winning is a lot more entertaining and interesting though. What a time to be alive.

We'll be fine, nothing will change.

Although, I recall our PM insulting Trump earlier on in the year when everybody still thought Trump was just a joke so that'll be awkward to come back from.

Hopefully though if the US begins to develop friendly relations with Russia, we'll stop acting hostile towards Russia as well which is pretty sweet.

Also, NAFTA will be revised so we got that going for us.

This

Don't fall for the "US elections affect you meme"

Canada will be just fine. In fact it'll probably be better. More people coming in = more investment.

I don't care I'm a dual citizen moving to the US ASAP

Fuck Trudeau

I bet you voted for Justin Trudeau you fucking cuck

Keystone XL is probably going through, which will be good for us. So long as there is no Canadian Bacon or Red October, we should be good.

Hahah that picture is from an american channel get bent ameripoop

I know the feel.

I'd rather Asians than liberal Americans

FUCKING

I'm going to trick a leftist into moving to Canada and trap him in my rape igloo.

You're about to get a bunch of garbage people at your doorstep

This. Gonna be weird seeing Weedman and Trump have to interact with eachother

Good news: TPP is pretty much dead

Bad news: We have to build a wall to stop the liberals SJW Americans from seeking refuge here

Weedman will probably continue to look like a child towards Trump and be the one splintering the relationship between both countries.

Hey guys can we like, make a wiki how on how to immigrate to Canada and then put 2 step showing that you can't, and the second step shows a picture of the immigration website down?

Maybe it will help keep the retarded ideologues out at least.

Good luck getting Justin "Cuck King" Trudeau to build that wall. You're going to take our minorities and you're going to love them.

But you ARE americans.

This

LEAF

Do you think Trump will get assassinated by a crazy libcuck?

Trump is coming out to make a speech soon.

EMIGRATING DEMOCRAT

Hi kippers what are you doing here

I hope those liberal burgers stay in their own fucking country, our country has enough leftists as it is.

Also:
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL VICTORY

You pretty fucked leaf, you just get more liberals flying there enjoy its 2016.

FUCKING

The Honeymoon phase is over, and from what I can see most Canadians are curious as to why they voted for weedman.

He's a joke.

Hello who are you?

I can't wait to see all the leftists get btfo by his secret service for trying, he's got more security than obama now lmao

Enjoy your 1000% surge in snowflakes Cunucks!

Prepare for the libtard wave.
RIP

say it with me: FUCK TRUDEAU

You know

I think Trudeau badmouthed Trump before, we're fucked

Sending Liberals to you now. Have fun with them.

Give us your educated, your eager, your liberal masses.

buying American shit just got a lot less expensive so in the short run it's really good!

Our country has some really really shit economy right now, anyone who actually moves is fucking stupid when they consider the CAD to US ratio. Enjoy literally getting a wage gap but instead of being gender oriented it's based on where you live.

Turdeau and his cronies hadn't planned for this, he'll be the good little cuck he is

So how do I immigrate to the states?

I want to be part of Trump's america instead of weedlord's bong palace.

we're alright

This is great. Trump is more than the President. He's now the leader of Western Civilization. It will be better than great if Canada gets it's own Trump eventually, or Alberta get annexed. But friend... This is just the beginning.

Canada is going to be overrun by more leftists, F.
I wonder though, why don't they go to Mexico instead?

tRUMP IS going to shove a giant oil pipeline up albertas plugged butthole.

Trudeau will watch like the cuck he is and will probably willingly join in getting ass-fucked with no resstance.

How do you think the weedman will react to this?

It certaintly gave a blow to the liberal narrative in canada. the next time you confront a torontonian faggot they won't be so smug

Guess it depends; lets talk about some recent posts from your fellow country men...

That's typically true if not for the potential Justice nominations. He'll set back the country 30 years of progress. No end in sight with segregation and gun violence

I'm literally just going down there I don't give a fuck

We are blessed, sjws can suck all the dicks ever

The tears I've seen here in the GTA all already incredible

How hard is it going to be to immigrate to America now as a Canadian looking to run away from liberal trash?

this

>1 CAD is 0.75 US

What fucking retard actually thinks Canada is better because democracy worked?

Our unemployment rating is 6.8% as of June 2016, we don't need more unemployed liberals coming to Canada bulking that up or fatties who want gibsmedats on our universal healthcare.

I visited New York in the Summer and by god food is cheap in America (but costly for me because I make leafbux)

>Worried about wave of asshurt retard liberals flooding in
>Remember I live in the Maritimes where there's no work and no reason to ever come here
Enjoy the new immigrants Ontario

Canada needs to get to work on that free trade deal with China. And fast.

>Enjoy the new immigrants Ontario
They'll learn to enjoy the new taxes, over-priced everything, and cold lel

It'll be easy as fuck. Just go. Don't look back because no one will either

This.

The presidency is a figurehead, more for international issues han domestic. Which is ironic because when it comes to international issues Trump is objectively the worst candidate. America thought they were voting Trump as king.

Turdeau is fucked.

God have mercy on us.

t. Ontarian

GET TURDO OUT! OUT! OUT!

Also with if mass immigration to Canada does happen then guess what, there's a huge geo-political shift! It means America is less likely to vote for the Left because there are suddenly less Leftwing voters! And Canada gets fucked up because of that when suddenly Canada is only leftwing and not only that Americans are much more dynamic/active/obnoxious so expect more fucking safespace or whatever SJW bullshit here when the professional victims start rolling in.

If Trump rips up NAFTA, it'll fuck us

>Canada laughs at trump and his claims of wall
>All the crooks and babies now have to move to canada or die from trumps smugness
>Canada has to build their own wall
I cant wait

Sorry, Canada. You have our permission to throw them in the ocean.

American leftists cant immigrate here, they're too cukc to do it illegally and they simply cant do it legally.

They also would not survive our current economic situation, taxes or cold

So get comfy canada bro, and if you're cute you can come to my apartment and exchange handjobs and cuddle.

GTA / Southern Ontarrrible needs to be cut off from the rest of Ontario tbqh

LOL!

CBC just said "wouldn't it be funny if Trump came out with a victory speech and it turned out Hillary won and makes her speech tomorrow"

You are going to get lots of liberals; how that make you feel?

BUT NEW OIL PIPELINE!! YAY MONEY!! $$$$

ABSOLUTE DELUSION

Ontarian here. Praise KEK!!!!!!!

If you beat your enemies in an election, they win.

THEY
EXPECT
ONE
OF
US
IN
THE
WRECKAGE
BROTHER

>implying that changes anything here
lel We're more liberal than they are tbqh

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Enjoy the 12 gorillion. You are the real losers this election.

At least Trump and our prez can talk about grabbing pussies and cheating on their slut wives.

If he tears up NAFTA, we're fucked

If Trudeau doesn't apologize for calling him a threat to global stability, we're fucked

Convert your money to USD while you can, our currency is doomed.

We are blessed by Kek, my friend
Congratulations, Donald! MAGA

Potentially moving to Canada in a few years.
How fucked am I?

The LGBT will fucking run to your "progressive" country, ya fucking leaves. Enjoy them when they come.

we need to build a wall to prevent sjw from entering canada

>IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

BUILD A WALL CANADABROS

WE BELIEVE

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY LADS

What are the odds that Trump can approve Keystone soon-ish as a jobs creator? It'd be nice to see a pipeline approval that can stop us being cucked by natives/Quebec/Ontario and all the SJW's protesting the options across Canada

You are pretty fucked maple fucker.
I mean with the Hillary loss now you have to find somewhere else to shitpost.

Time to keep those amerifats out

Quietly smirking since I've listened to family rant about how he doesn't stand a chance and said nothing besides that we would just have to wait until they vote. Seems I won that round for better or worse.

Wish Bernie had been an option frankly. But I will take anyone over Hillary.