What game, if any, would you like to see get the Arkham treatment? Not necessarily in tone...

what game, if any, would you like to see get the Arkham treatment? Not necessarily in tone, but a game as close to the character's experience as the devs can get.

*series/character
im a fag

Ninja turtles or Spider-Man

Superman, just out of pity, because he has not only the worst superhero game, but also one of the worst games in history.

Daredevil.

Plastic Man.
>Over the top combat
>Unlock new transformations
>Missions with other Justice League members

>Ninja turtles
This
they could even use the same gameplay from the Arkham games and it'd fit well with them

The Goon
Buzzard DLC
Include characters like Chimichanga, Hellboy, Deathklok
Dlc mission China Town

Judge dredd, he man, sailor moon

Superman, easily. Then Justice League. And then Green Lantern.

It's almost "funny" how badly that game affected perception of whether a good Superman game was possible when a lot of the reasons why the game was shit was because of executive meddling. That game had a shitty development cycle.

Darkwing Duck.

My only requirement would be to get Jim Cummings to do like a thousand "I am the terror..." lines that they randomly play whenever you appear out of a gas cloud.

Fucking this. This needs to happen.

Superman. Kids need to see the real Superman and not the violent psychopath from the Snyder films.

god I want this
it won't happen because normies but still ;_;

>play as frankie
>every attack is knife to the eye

considering all the references Metropolis got, specially in the last Arkham game, I would think this would be a good next step for Rocksteady if they want to keep farming DC properties. I wanna see a real Lex Luthor

The Flash would be great. Instead of Batman's gadgets, he could collect and use the Rogue's weaponry as he defeats them.

The problem with Green Lantern and Plastic Man is that those characters never do the same transformation/construct twice, whereas in a video game you kind of have to do the same move a lot. Even if you include a ton of different attack animations, you have to repeat eventually. The thing you did least in the Arkham games, whatever it is, you still did a lot of. They could still be great though.

I feel like I haven't seen a lot of Central City, I'd be down to see some Barry or Wally speeding around the sights

They'd better learn how to design fucking boss fights. A Superman game should have incredible boss fights.

The Flash could be great too. There's a lot of potential there for something genuinely new in terms of gameplay.

An Aquaman game would be the shit too. Fuck it.

TMNT easily.

I'd say Superman but I feel like it couldn't work Arkham style.

Semi-related, I want Nintendo to rework Link's hookshot to workd more like Batman's grapnel gun in Arkham. Stopping and aiming at targets is so fifth gen, and the Grapnel gun would have ABSOLUTELY benefited BOTW style gameplay.

Whatever it is, just reuse Riddler. Don't bother to try to make one of Superman's or TMNT's villains into Riddler, just reuse Riddler. Also I'm taking a class and my teacher's last name is Ridler and it's pronounced Riddler.

Could you make a Hellboy game?

Honestly I'd jizz my pants for a Swamp thing game too.

Honestly, Iron Man.

>New suit upgrades
>Mandarin could be the villain and adapt the extremis story line
>Fun mix of hand to hand combat with loads of different tools and weapons
>War machine also playable, and the vision too. Why the hell not?
>Use enhanced strength to pick up environmental objects
>Flight battles
>Real iron man flight! Realistic flying!
>You can fly through hoops

hours of fun for the family

How is this even a question? Zone of the Enders x Deus Ex x Metal gear = Iron Man: GOTY Edition

Wonder Woman should get a telltale game. Sorta like Wolf Among Us where shes helping take care of the magic side of the DC Universe.

>he could collect and use the Rogue's weaponry as he defeats them.
3D beat em up with The Flash with the same level select/weakness chain concept as Mega Man would be cool

Nintendo regularly outsources the series they don't care about anymore.

They also seem more cool with letting characters who aren't Mario do spinoffs for once.

So I want a Captain Falcon bounty hunting adventure/beat-em-up game from Rocksteady.

Well, Spidey is quite literally getting the Arkham treatment.

It would never happen in a million years, but I'd fucking kill to see a Fawcett-inspired Captain Marvel vidya series.
>It's a period piece, set in Fawcett City, circa 1940-whenever and loosely retains the cartoonish aesthetics of C.C Beck's original art style
>open world map: you can roam around as either Billy Batson or Captain Marvel, and each of them would have their own game play advantages (Billy can function on a civilian level; enter and explore buildings, interact with a supporting cast, do any stealth/detective work necessary for side-missions, whatever. And The Big Red Cheese of course can give you a significant advantage in mobility, and can just fly around and help people like you could in the Spider-man 2 game and just fuck around with your powers doing cool shit)
>The Rock of Eternity is basically your "home base", with the Wizard Shazam mentoring you throughout the game from the tutorial stage, whenever you unlock a new feat or power, or just to help progress the plot with advice or vague exposition that pushes you on through the actual story
>Dr. Sivana is the Big Bad of the first game, with some magnum opus of an evil plot to rival the Wizard's magic with his own magnificently mean super-science. And from there the series escalates incrementally up with Mr. Mind and the Monster Society of Evil (maybe even allied with the Axis too, like in the original comics), and Black Adam is in the third game as the Final Boss.

If I remember correctly, Rocksteady said, they had no idea of how to make a good superman game, because of how so many stuff he can do, making him a bad choice for a video game main character.

Maybe Hellboy or the Ninja Turtles.

didya like DCUO user?

>Could you make a Hellboy game?
Not quite a Hellboy game, but one of my dreams is for Hellboy to be a guest character in a new Devil May Cry game, where he has some bants in cutscenes with Dante.

I had at one point finished all the content and quit bc i got tired of running the same levels every week for drops