ITT: Villian's you'd be a henchman for

ITT: Villian's you'd be a henchman for.

his VA is cool too cause he refused to use this character in the movie, cause he thought it would be out of character for him to be a dick to Homer

No doubt.

The correct answer.

>Being a henchmen for his incompetent ass
>Having to deal with Wonder on a daily basis

Nah

Hes probably just as lonely as me, and since im not like a common thug i can tolerate him trying to civilize me and wed become good friends

Would taking a constant ass beating from the Bat be worth it though?

But user, I can't dance

I would work for doof.
Because I know he is incompetent and I really want to see a real life platypus wearing a secret agent hat.

The only true answer is Cobra Commander.

But do you want to get your ass beat by Sargent Hatred or worse Brock Samson

Not technically a villain but with proper encouragement...

Thats what I was thinking. I mean, Monarch's henchmen are REALLY expendable.

I get to meet batman on a reguarly basis AND i get to indulge in my masochism. Whats not to love

Holy fuck no. He has the attitude and grudge for villainy but definitely not the business sense and organization required for supervillainy, even if his wife does.

Hail cobra!

I'd imagine all of the hard/important work is done by Doombots anyway. Plus Victor seems like a tough but fair boss with nice benefits

Do they provide dental?

Why is Cobra Commander a villain anyways? Aside from world domination, what exactly is so bad about him?

Fuck dogs, desu

watch the GI JOE movie (animated) and it'll answer your question, actual spoiler at the bottom

he's really just a puppet military "leader" and the ones who pull the strings are an ancient cult who's motif is snakes n' shit who've been in contact with reptilian aliens in the past, the who series is a complete mindfuck when you look at the bigger picture that'll make a conspiracy nut cream himself

All of these.

WTF, I going to join Nemo now. Manta is chill dude.

Was Black Manta the basis for The Monarch? 'Cause they have the same style.

>Cool gear
>A great health plan
>Giant R&R facilities.
>A union for the Crimson Guard
>Can file for unemployment

One could do a lot worse than Cobra.

Black Manta probably runs AAA meetings just to recruit henchmen against Aquaman

That is exactly what he does. He'll do anything, even show compassion, to fuck over Aquaman. He helped those bums, he rallied the blacks, he'll do anything.

If he thought building an orphanage and raising 18 kids by himself would help him fuck over Aquaman then by god Black Manta's Home for Children would open tomorrow

Death is her bitch, can't beat those benefits.

>AAA

Anti-Aquaman Anonymous

Yeah... Yeah...

So, would her supervillain base be made out of wood?

It wood give her a homefield advantage against Alan Scott...

Her supervillain lair is just a normal Carpenter's shop
Most of the time you're just fixing tables, chairs and other wooden furniture for the criminal underworld, but sometimes your cute villain boss will try to fight Batman because she's still a supervillain.
Sometimes you'll wake up tied to a lamp post by bat-rope but since being a carpenter isn't a crime the GCPD will have to let you go

Really? I heard they were originally gonna use him but they thought no one would remember him

Hench for Batman

Galactus easy he raises you to virtual goodhood, lets you keep your powers as a severance package and you can even turn him into a force for good by picking the most violent and evil worlds for him to eat like pictured.

That's too evil for me. Pass.

Man of taste, right here.

>hench for Batman
I-I've already had my daily value of crowbar for today, thanks...

my man

Madame Hydra. She's kinky as fuck and I love it.

I'd hench for Mr. Freeze, he seems like a reasonable guy as long as you don't insult his wife.

I would Die for Darkseid.

I like people who know how to make a good entrance.

>smart
>rich
>low risk of geting killed
>/fa/
>checkmate is very nice name

"Nobody wants me to lead them? Humph."

Henching for him seems like I'd be a lot of fun

>organized
>splits the loot fairly
>backs you up

Anyone hench of his who isn't Gary dies horribly. Now THIS is a guy I would hench for.

>Flash back to that time Brock ran a lawn mower on a henchman's chest for like 8 seconds while he screamed in agony.
For some reason that kill always stuck out to me the most.

>he's still evil

:C

SCORPIO

This is why you should read the Hama comic instead of watching the TV show.

Unfortunately the chances of you dying are pretty high.

I like ice/snow related villains, I also prefer fantasy, so it’s a win win

>have to run into Brock Samson eventually
Fuck no.

Never stick dick in crazy user.

On the upside killing Ted never happened.

[well, for his wife anyway]
Any of these.

Oh and definitely would serve Starscream and any silly, dumbass scheme he'd cook up.

>Omnipotent
>Merciful as long as you bend the knee
>Will reward you with literally anything you want
>Did nothing wrong beside turning the sky permanently dark

Raimundo betrayed her because muh friends.
What would you do anons?

Only if she insults my dick while wearing her Junketsu

Fuck her

great thread, tickling me just right!

>villian

>Can Destroy Planets with his bare hands
>His only real recurring nemesis is a just happy, friendly little fuzzy spoon, all other Enemies either know not to make him angry or fall before his sheer wrath
>Is fucking hilarious and awesome to be around
>Has a fully stocked Cafeteria with Sauces found nowhere else in the Galaxy
>Get Snazzy Outfit
Your loss Pal

It seems uncharacteristically sadistic for Brock. Brock does seem like some one who takes pleasure in fighting and killing, but more so for the Thrill of Combat and violence than for inflicting pain and torment upon others. Didn’t he also feel guilty about killing that one fleeing Henchmen that Rusty brought back as a Zombie.

It doesn't count if you just keep it between her tits.

>"""Villain"""

Victor Von Doom, not a goddamn doubt in my mind.

Get to live in a sweet castle, no-one wants for anything, he has an intense sense of fairness and he's nigh unbeatable.

The only negatives are that I may have to tangle with the Fagtastic 4 from time to time

You stupid fucking cryptofascist, he's got the doombots already, he doesn't fucking need henchmen.

my nigga

WAS ABOUT TO POST.
Starscream or pic related.

he's incompetent, as is everyone else under her control, at least as she claims she has. she's all banter to hell and back. fucking irvin steps up to her and gets away with it at some point.

>mfw snekgirl will take me

Impregnated her.

I uh, wouldn't recommend it.

Use me Light, I’ll be your humble servent.

Not so much omnipotent but yeah Wuya is top tier gal to work for assuming you could get shit done somehow. Even if you can't she seems to be very fucking patient since she is able to put up with Jack

Bonus since as long as she thinks she is the boss, she won't betray you and will actually give you what you want without any bullshit (unlike some other villains)

I love when bad guys just be selfish.

Easy.

i also like chocolate ice cream.

Don't worry, I'll teach you

The Real Hank Scorpio would have welcomed Homer with open arms and offered him help in getting Springfield saved in the movie.

Mr. Nobody does karaoke night.

Generally speaking, he did try to make a point to be friends with the weirdos he recruited.

The pov opening of the origin of Venturestein scared the hell out of me
>he died looking at his back

>Not wanting Wander to stop by occasionally to play games, have fun, and give you gifts.

Are you missing a soul or something?

>Try to hench for Batman
>He hands you an application to the GCPD

>>Did nothing wrong beside turning the sky permanently dark
I don't think anyone outside of antinatalists would say that isn't incredibly evil.