>tfw don't have a gun

shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_F_KuFzjOGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> "they did"

>mfw Dindu Genocide

sounds like a challenge.

remmington 88 maverick is cheaps as hell and does solid home defense. pick up the raptor pistol grip for it for 30 extra bucks and you're all set for a looooong time.

just remember most of twitter is underage or non-voting felons

Do please

We got a faggot nigger inuyasha fan.

Typical nigger behavior.

Dindus aren't going to riot over the presidential vote. They're just going to loot and murder and rape then whitecucks will blame it on the ebil white supremacist DRUMPF winning.

00 Buck shot too. Birdshot isn't effective.

Slugs work too, but buckshot is better for population control

Don't worry a lot of us have like 10+ each just go make a friend really quick

but they have guns

alot of guns

chimpout commencing in 3..2..

What kind of nigger fires slugs inside his own home? You americans make walls out of plywood, you might kill a neighbour if you miss

For the first time, I really wish a fuckING nigger would. I got a .308 with their name on it

>Birdshot isn't effective.
Isn't birshot pretty good for HD as long as the target isn't wearing a vest and you don't care about having to refinish the wall?

I wish a nigger would

But they won't go to no white neighbourhoods, they will just loot the local convenience store and go home.

Actually there are videos of people being shot in the chest with birdshot at point blank range and walking away from it.

Birdshot is only good for birds

Post one please.

Birdshot will be great for riot situations, you almost kill the guy in front of you, and everyone next to him gets a pellet that will turn them away running and screaming

Good thing there are bricks that surround the entirety of the infrastructure.

not really

its just that the ones who do have guns are so fucking violent that it feels that way

their violence is,thankfully, largely confined to their shithole neighborhoods

youtu.be/_F_KuFzjOGA

>tfw i have a gun

>2016
>Not owning a gun
>mfw

Lets see these videos.

Go ahead, use birdshot. Its only your life thats on the line.

>Lord Sesshomaru

>tfw you will never machinegun crowds of dindu with a M249B