Why didn't she make weapons for peridot and lapis?

Why didn't she make weapons for peridot and lapis?

Other urls found in this thread:

st3v3nuniverse.deviantart.com/art/Made-an-ugly-steven-universe-character-pretty-578202006
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a she?

Because she never met them. user, are you drunk?

why am I so annoyed by just looking at that thing

Ok why didn't the writers write her to meet them. It could have been cool to give them an upgrade.

It's whatever you want it to be, he/she/it.
Just fags go apeshit if you DARRRRREEEE to call it something other than a she.

Technically. She's a blacksmith-ish weapon maker for a race of psychic rocks that think of themselves as women. It makes sense in context. It's still not a good design () but it does make sense in context.

>Why didn't she make weapons for peridot and lapis?
>and lapis?
Looks like somebody skipped Same Old World.

Because Sugar is a hack.

They don't have weapons and their fighting styles don't really require then

Peridot creates disposable machines and throws shit with her metal bending.
Lapis completely relies on the water around her. Her constructs do all the fighting.

Neither of them are close combat fighters. And that's what Bismuth seemed to specialize in making.

Because that's fucking hideous character design. How the hell is Steven Universe so ugly?

They never asked.

Technically, she couldn't have made them, because every single upgrade she gave the gems, she made during the war, before getting bubbled.

I guess.

Actually they probably could have had her make new limb enhancers.
Surely the writers realized getting rid of them was a mistakd.

st3v3nuniverse.deviantart.com/art/Made-an-ugly-steven-universe-character-pretty-578202006

They couldn't have.
The limb enhancers are relatively new tech, made after the war. Also Bismuth is a blacksmith, not an engineer.

She made a simple sword in like a minute
And she hung out with the Crystal Gems for like a day doing modern stuff. She probably could have made a decent weapon or two.

I think Amethyst is the only one who really uses her upgrade

Assuming she stuck around long enough to become acquainted with them/maybe sort things out with Lapis. Or when she inevitably returns to help them fight HW again.

Peridot and Lapis aren't melee fighters. We've only seen her make melee weapons, I think. I would imagine not all the CG were frontline soldiers like the Quartz gems. Armor sounds like a good idea. Could be some cool designs, too.

For starters, Lapis hates Bismuth more than anything in the universe, and Lapis hates a LOT of things.

This episode was already clumsy enough without complicating things by showing how native, arguably still loyal gems would react to Bismuth

Peridot can make combat-ready robots in seconds. Why accept armor from an outdated construction worker clod when she can design and build far better?

bliss got written off the story better than bismuth.

Has anyone even used the weapons she made?

iirc amethyst did when she fought jasper in the kindergarten.

did squat anyway

Amethyst used them in the Jasper episodes