Best version of the Legion of Superheroes

Best version of the Legion of Superheroes

It's baffling how a book largely free of event-crossovers and DC "continuity" still manages to middling mediocrity at it's highest points and forgettable trash with alarming regularity.

I wish someone would come along and go full autism with the concept as long as it isn't Levitz again. I've seen enough to think I could completely buy in, Paul just bores the shit out of me every chance I've given him.
DC should really just give Hickman the 30th Century of the DCU and let him go wild with it.

Unforgettable trash too, user.
Not to mention how fucked it is because of the various crisis things- removing Superboy was the dumbest thing ever.

I prefer the twoboot, but some aspects of the threeboot were interesting and it would be fun if they were included in whatever next reboot comes around.

Long Live the Legion!

OG Legion all the way
IMO they've never recovered from Crisis the way the JSA managed to

Shut up, Millar.

I would buy Adam Warren Legion of Superheroes.

at least the Sci-Fi would finally be worth a damn.

>Giffen
>the Bierbaums
>DnA
>Shooter
Nah

Weeaboos gtfo

>Weeaboos gtfo
this from a fan of a comic that inevitably panders to shipper faggots within 6 issues.

Weeb Sci-Fi would be a massive improvement.

Then read Cebulski's Marvel, weeaboo.

I'll take that under recommendation, faggot.

>he wants to read Marvel

I take it you want something bland, safe and that takes no risks whatsoever? Do you like Tomasi' Superman by any chance?

Oh here we go, this faggot again

>implying Warren isn't bland, safe and that takes no risks either
>reading DC despite hating it

I'm asking an honest question, but sure go ahead, put on your tinfoil hat.

>>implying Warren isn't bland, safe and that takes no risks either
He isn't, you clearly have never read anything by him.

>>reading DC despite hating it
I don't hate DC, I don't even hate Rebirth, there are a couple of good books, but goddamn dude, how am I suppose to judge something if I haven't read it?

>this weeaboo is very DEEP

>I don't hate DC, I don't even hate Rebirth
Too late to backpedal.
>how am I suppose to judge something if I haven't read it?
That's why you eat dog shit to know if it tastes bad, right? Just like in Warren's manga, I guess?

>Too late to backpedal.
How am I backpedaling? At no point did I say "I hate DC". Do you have problems, user? Can you not read well?
>That's why you eat dog shit to know if it tastes bad, right? Just like in Warren's manga, I guess?
What a horrible analogy. Then again, I'm not surprised to see it, people here are obsessed with food and feces to an unhealthy degree.

>people here are obsessed with food and feces to an unhealthy degree
That explains why you're here, weeaboo.

Oh look, it's another "DC babby goes on a tirade because of criticism".
You guys.

Ouch, ad hominem, that's not very clever now is it? Nice deflection too.

It's always the same shill, he always accuses people of "backpedaling" when they point out they don't hate DC. He likes to act like he's the only real fan in the world.

You made the bed, you lie in it.

>y-you mad
Jesus kid, didn't you see the warning? This is a 18+ site only. Go play with your friends, the adults are talking.

>when you're too much of a newfag to tell when someone is samefagging
Check the timestamps, chump.

>something bland, safe and that takes no risks whatsoever
One Piece?

I didn't know Adam Warren made One Piece.

>the adults are talking
He said in a Sup Forums board...

Yes, a Sup Forums board, you know, a site explicitly said to be for adults? Hello?

>weeaboos
>adults
>ever

Damn, Rebirthfags are in full damage control mode today.

Thanks for admitting you hate DC, weeaboo.

I'm a new poster, dummy. See that bunch of numbers to your right? One of them shows how many unique posters there are in the thread, and the number just went up. Dumb fucking newfag.

>I just came here to go on with the company war
Bravo.

Any rational person hates DC.

Says the company warrior himself.

Yeah, stay mad. It's what this LoSH thread needed, after all. Bye, Adult Rational Person.

Nice deflection. So you admit you give up?

Honestly, what Superman runs would you consider take risks or chances?

Not him, but All-Star was quite ballsy in that it was inspired by comics that weren't popular with the mainstream reader for almost 50 years, and Quitely isn't exactly popular with the average capefag. Secret Identity was quite different as well, as was Red Son, one of the first stories where Superman ends up in a more antagonistic role (of course, that's nothing new these days, but back then it was almost unheard of). Waid's Birthright took some risks as well, some paid off, others didn't (that whole soul aura thing?). If you want to go way back Elliot S! Maggin was probably more of a trailblazer than Tomasi.
Superman should be about taking risks honestly, it's in the very DNA of the character since publishing Siegel and Shuster was a huge risk from National, and Superman wasn't even supposed to be the cover feature of Action Comics #1.

5 Years Later

May as well be an Elseworlds.

Meh, I don't really give two shits about continuity.

90s Post-Zero Hour Legion, eff tee fuckin' dubyew.

>wanted a comfy LOSH thread
>get spergs arguing about Warren and Marvel

for me:
Vol 3>5 years later>the rest