Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY [Open]

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0-ye4LXWts
youtube.com/watch?v=T_p3T4TZwz0
fanfiction.net/s/12751194/1/STAR-WARS-Episode-I-AN-ENCROACHING-EVIL
drive.google.com/open?id=1BErl1N9fmi9KYrcQ_JctLAheH4KFlyV5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did they mean by this?

R1 was disappointing but i gotta say this movie is actually looking to be more fun than TFA

OH SHIT

*Corrupts Dick*

It means Commander Gree is still alive.

Does anyone have screen caps of the one leaker who called this? I believe he also stated something about Kylo doing a suicide run up the gun of the supremacy's super canon in his TIE, if that helps anyone locate it

I don't remember that leak. Do they kill KR?

did nothing wrong

Rey believes Kylo dies in the explosion, but Leia, who was at the base and unaware of Kylo's plan, Doesn't feel anything amiss and cheers with everyone else when the ships blows up

I think the leaker mentioned one of the closing shots was Kylo in an ejected seat in space?

It wasn't constantly pushed and res-posted a million times like the confirmed fake leaks. it only appeared once or twice.

>On top of that Anthem apparently isn't looking too hot and they're resorting to the old standby of "buy another company that's doing ok".
They recently bought Respawn Entertainment (the guys who made Titanfall games). It is known that Respawn is currently working on a 3rd person action Star Wars game and another Titanfall game. EA can't afford to screw up anymore at this point. If those two games fail, that will be the death of Respawn and maybe even EA.

Cummy for your dickgirl mommy

Reminder that Chiss are the true Master Race. Tail heads are stinky space niggers.

>Reminder that Chiss are the true Master Race
Chiss are nothing but a sub-race no one care about, the only good Chiss is a dead Chiss

youtube.com/watch?v=n0-ye4LXWts

>Completely flat
>Only cover is the trenches
>Fucking AT-AT's and shit all over the place
The fucking rebels have a huge disadvantage on this map

get to fly sub-bwing
with a shit hero no one asks for

>thread has been around for an hour and a half
>under 20 posts

Did everyone abandon ship?

only the thrill-seekers unperturbed by the danger of spoilers

hahahaha fuck your fan theories

More importantly, from that range the scum should be getting pounded to fuck by the walkers.

just the weak

try using an OP pic from a less shitty movie

Lost Stars today?

Are they killing Leia in TLJ or is it going to be off-screen in 9?

Being concerned about spoilers implies caring about something's story.
So it's probably the ones delusional enough to think it wont be another miserable pile of throwbacks. Better to know this shit ahead of time than go in expecting something.

/swco/'s favorite Star Wars movies:
>Return of the Jedi, Revenge of the Sith

/swco/'s least favorite Star Wars movies:
>The Force Awakens, Attack of the Clones

Is this accurate?

>yfw Iden's daughter is cuter than her mom

>Is this accurate?
were not clones user

damn son, be careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge

The fools

our guy
youtube.com/watch?v=T_p3T4TZwz0

He was going to kill himself before Rey showed up.

It's called pessimism, faggot.

sauc?

>edge

wrong
/swco/'s favorite Star Wars movies:
>The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, The Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith, Rebels, Rogue One, Droids, A New Hope, The Holiday Special, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Ewoks Caravan of Courage, Ewoks The Battle for Endor, Battlefront 2

/swco/'s least favorite Star Wars movies:
>The Force Awakens

Rg4 pls

I was visiting since I gave up on nu-Wars a while back. Thank god I didn't fell in the Battlefront trap. Will prolly watch a cam of The Last Porg but that's about it. Comics, books, Rebels they've all been fucking shit for a long time.

This.

people too varied to form a collective opinion on dem movies
i m o it goes 4>5>3>6>1>7>2>RO

>Rogue One
Okay, but only the second half. First bit was like sitting through a terrible RPG group's get-to-know-each-other session.

also I forgot there's Genndywars which belongs in favorite

all of those can be liked or loved by the /swco/ populace with little need of convincing, as long as canon distinctions are accepted

whereas nobody likes TFA except ironically, when they pretend to be RLM shills

5,4,depends entirely on mood,2

Damn, are you me?

I brought up my EPISODE I fanfiction rewrite last night. Some people seemed interested so here's the link.

fanfiction.net/s/12751194/1/STAR-WARS-Episode-I-AN-ENCROACHING-EVIL

Your tail head waifu is an overrated whore who probably got sold into slavery and gang raped by gamorreans at age 12.

Is there going to be a new download link for canon novels and comics? I'd like to get my hands on Canto Bight.

Look around the web and you'll find it

Tip: kileko

I'm making one right now.

I think Snoke is going to disappoint all of the people who thought he was going to be some ultimate dark side user/the most powerful evil figure in the galaxy. Judging by the visual dictionary it sounds like he's just a very weak, frail old being who is probably one foot in the grave.

Come to think of it, was there any reason to believe he is the biggest dark side threat in the franchise's history, or was that just people making assumptions?

I want to get gang raped by Mirialan dickgirls

There's probably more variety in opinion in these threads than you think. The same is probably true for Sup Forums and most everywhere else.

My favorite is Empire Strikes Back and my least favorite is probably Attack of the Clones.

Well Palpatine thought he was the source of the dark side but then again Palpatine was probably wrong.

Again, was there any proof that Palpatine was referring to Snoke, or was that just people making assumptions?

J.J. didn't have any concept planned for Snoke. He literally just threw a bunch of shit on screen. Rian is the one fleshing all this shit out. Literally ALL WE HAD was speculation because until LFL actually decides what they want all this shit to be, they're just names and faces.

Well it was heavily implied to be Snoke given that it was in the Unknown Regions, he sent the Imperial Remnant to find it, and they found Snoke.

K I'm leaving this place till after next week. Remember snoke is Plagueis and that real fans don't look at spoilers

Snoke is just some guy using the dark side looking for the same dark side shit in the Unknown Regions that Palpatine was looking for. The REAL threat isn't going to get revealed until IX. Snoke will finally find what Palpatine had been searching for and it will destroy Snoke early in IX so that the audience knows that this NEW THREAT isn't something to be taken lightly.

>My favorite is Empire Strikes Back and my least favorite is probably Attack of the Clones.
Wow the ultimate normie opinion ever, as repeated countless times across cyberspace by parrots and apes with no mind of their own.

Did it ever occur to you that the opinion might be popular because it's correct? Granted, it's not my opinion, but I think you're being rather dismissive.

>Being a literal contrarian

>Opinions can be "correct"

go back to your shit ice whole and get blue balls

Unlike myself, who has given up all hope on Nu-Wars and would kill for spoilers just to see how shit it is.

Theory: Luke kept Darth Vader's kyber crystal and is going to purify it to make a new white lightsaber.

>>Opinions can be "correct"
All facts start as opinions. Now, there is no true opinion about which film is better, that's absurd, but at one point the earth being round was someones opinion and the earth being flat was someone else's opinion.

>Sup Forums being to dumb to understand the perfection of helicopter sabers

I NEED YOUR HELP SWCO
I'm making the new MEGA and I need these books:
>Ezra's Gamble
>Servants of the Empire 1-4
>Heir to the Jedi
>Lords of the Sith
>Dark Disciple
>Moving Target
>Aftermath
>A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
>The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
>Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
>Before the Awakening
>Adventures in Wild Space
>Bloodline
>Ahsoka
>Rogue One
>Join the Resistance
>Thrawn
>Star Wars: A New Hope (Junior novelization)
>Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Junior novelization)
>Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (Junior novelization)
>Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran

Nope.

AYYY
drive.google.com/open?id=1BErl1N9fmi9KYrcQ_JctLAheH4KFlyV5

Why can't he purify that crystal?

At least it's a civilized world with a thriving infrastructure. The fuck does Ryloth have? Tail head skanks and mud huts, that's what.

Thanks.

No problem senpai, sorry I don't have any others

>not The Ass Jedi

>just a very weak, frail old being who is probably one foot in the grave
I don't believe it.

have fun in the unknown regions don't get mass raped be the yuuzhan vong

>that rendition of Kylo's theme

Sinister as fuck. The strings remind me of Halo 5 quite a bit, it's an interesting mesh.

Yes user, you're right. Empire is only my favorite movie because many people agree and not at all because it's the one I find most compelling. Good job.

Only people that love maligned things have genuine opinions.

Correct.

>you're not allowed to have that opinion because other people have it

>Come to think of it, was there any reason to believe he is the biggest dark side threat in the franchise's history, or was that just people making assumptions?

People overselling characters and falling for the hype, as usual. See also: Kylo Ren, Phasma, Krennic. Honestly, if they go the alternate route and make Snoke this creepy cult leader who just draws power from the chaos and misery in the galaxy or something, instead of trying to top Sheev in the "biggest, baddest son of a bitch in the galaxy competition", then I'll be more than happy. Don't people dislike the First Order and Starkiller for being the Empire and the Death Star on steroids? Isn't Kylo one of the more interesting characters in the ST exactly for subverting expectations? If Rian or I guess JJ now too manage to pull that off with Snoke too, then it will be job well done.

You just know there's going to be an uproar because a LOT of people spent the last three years coming up with Snoke theories and guessing who Rey's parents are.
People already got BTFO over the force/anakin sloth theory.
The time has come.

Turns out that Snoke is just some guy who really hates Porgs. The entire point of the FO is to rid the galaxy of Porgs. Luke returns from Ach-To and agrees with Snoke that Porgs need to be wiped out. Snoke reveals that Rey is actually a force-sensitive Porg who put his essence into a human body. Luke and SNoke team up to kill Rey Kylo joins her because he wants her sweet Porg-vagina.

to be continued in STAR WARS Episode IX Return of the Porgs.

I agree. The Emperor was a cackling high-on-evil badass, but they have a foundation with Snoke to offer a creepier villain that's more emotionally volatile and vulnerable. I'd much rather have that than Sheev II with a higher power level.

One thing from the VD leak that caught my interest - the Resistance is making their last stand on Crait whilst Leia is sending out a distress signal for anyone listening to try and get help.
What if the end of TLJ has a scene like pic related, of a fleet of starships from across the galaxy responding to Leia's call to action, ready to stand against the First Order?

I seriously hope this ends up being a thing that happens.

will be pretty cool of some Mandalorian Clan wren come to help !

A ragtag fleet forming up after the heroes just got their shit pushed in? Where have I see that before?

Iden named her after her own mother right?. Adding some of Del's features actually made her more attractive wtf.

>mangos show up on screen
>Normies: "Why's Boba Fett here? Isn't he dead?"

Gas all mandoshits

I genuinely didn't even think of that. Still, given the general state of the galaxy post-Hosnian Cataclysm, this feels like the only way the Resistance would actually stand a chance of defeating the First Order. VD implies they're going to get their shit kicked in to the point where everyone who makes it to Crait is essentially all they have left - they'd need a shitload of new recruits super fast if they wanted to stand any chance against the First Order war machine.

Her father jaket!

I'm pretty sure she's trying to call Holdo who shows up in the Raddus to save the day.

Maybe the ragtag fleet shows up and fights off the FO, but then that ends sort of like AOTC. Maybe, the Resistance should just be destroyed and IX has a massive surprise that the FO isn't the only Imperial Remnant left and the Empire has to fight the FO.