This doesn't exactly fill me with confidence

This doesn't exactly fill me with confidence

It's a cheap cash in, what made you think it was going to be a quality product?

Or some say cosmfidence.
This is from the same company that handed out estus-shaped buttplugs.

user, there's already a perfectly good Bloodborne comic.
It's called The Marquis by Guy Davis.

Wat

I had actually never heard of this, I'll have to check it out
Thanks, user

>the dog on the right
JUST

Just like the game.

Choppin heads off people behind you.

Why couldn't they just go with IDW or Boom?

at least this one actually has a male protagonist and not a tumblr mary sue like the dark soul comic which didnĀ“t fit at all with the setting

Please post some pages

Lol what makes it corney to me is that the hunter didn't turn to face him with an attack he just did the "yeah I'm cool as shit fuck your mom" type move at the end there and it's unnecessary.

Yeah, they should instead pad out the comic with pointlessly long fights instead.

Yes, that would absolutely be a better solution than completely ruining the tone of the series on the very first page.

I'd honestly love that.

No but the game if you played it has this sort of tension about it so this sort of terminator type stuff doesn't work well here, if you weren't paying attention in the game even early enemies can be a pain.

I'm more interest in how he did it. He had to spun the blade over his own head in really awkward pose to do that.

And the blade has been spun to its other edge. 3rd panel has the dull edge face forward, 4th panel its the razor edge.

Yeah actually drawn out fights would be pretty dope for this.

That one ain't a dog.
That's a Scourge Beast.

Breaking down a fight between hunters to panel form could be fucking amazing actually. Something like Lady Maria has a ton of potential considering how the fight grows and evolves.

Are your really surprised? Most Japanese media just copies stuff from the West.

The lore and story of bloodsouls has always been surface level garbage. When you take the wiz bang excitement of playing a video game out of it you realize what a joke the sub paperback writing is.

>huntsmen and dog working alongside regular beasts

The Marquis and the Midwife fucking never, it seems.

Yeah it seems like Guy Davis is just done with comics, he said there aren't even any plans to have the Marquis reprinted.

>Comics with actually well drawn fight scenes
Truly a terrifying idea

>Even the fucking dog looks worried
Jesus fucking Christ, BB is one of my favourite games and I think I'm gonna fucking love this comic purely because of how hilariously bad it is.

Pretty cool.

where can I read this shit!?

This might be stupid enough to be funny

Is that Kevin Nowlan?