Pines twins are entering college

>Pines twins are entering college
>Ford died and Dipper missed his chance to train at the feet of a master
'>Mabel convinces Dipper to follow her into a second rate college because they "shouldn't be split up"
>She spends most of her time hanging out with her friends and going to parties without Dipper
>Dipper is considered a weirdo by most of his classmates and a disappointment by his teachers because he spends so much time obsessing over the supernatural
>eventually his parents and the school peer pressure him into giving on the supernatural crap and getting a real job, so he becomes an accountant

>There won't ever be another clone episode

Is this another Mabel hate circlejerk thread?

Yes.

Well, then imagine I posted the bawwww bunny.

>She spends most of her time hanging out with her friends and going to parties without Dipper

Seems plausible. Also only wants his help when something bad happens to her but isn't there for him when he needs it.

Can we talk about how Pacifica is a shit character whose only appealing feature is her cowtits in fanart instead?

That one episode where Dipper goes to the Northwest mansion had a lot of good Pacifica character development, also the interactions between D&P were cute. But then she disappeared for the rest of the show.

Everyone in Gravity Falls is a bad character, but Pacifica is one of the less bad due to her actually having complex personality and development.

>Liking cowtits
Your lack of taste is appalling

>"My parents made me do all de shitty things I've done lol"

Greentexting something in a sarcastic way isn't an argument.

>"Let's create imaginary scenarios for a show that's long dead so we be can be triggered by them"

Why do this to yourselves?

>a show ending a year ago means it's long dead
>Sup Forums isn't allowed to have threads about cartoons that have ended

I'm just saying it's not a very complex personality.

>>a show ending a year ago means it's long dead
It's been almost two years actually.

Unfortunately that's as complex as it gets on GF.

this shit was boring monster-of-the-week

typical disney cartoon

with an overarching plot and constant build-ups*

the only hint in the entire first season was in the first episode, nothing happened until the very end of the last episode
that ain't overarching plot or constant build up

Oh shit that makes all the difference, it's ancient history now I don't even remember that show. Did my parents grow up watching it? Why is Sup Forums having a thread about some show none of us kids have heard about?

Why do people act like lolrandumb cartoons with big season finales are the same thing as a cartoon with a real overarching plot.

ATLA for instance had character and plot development in almost every episode, if you edit out more than a couple episode in the series then it creates plot holes. With something like Gravity Falls or Star Vs or Rick & Morty you can edit out half the series and the plot would stay the same.

IRL Alex cucked his sister out of uni by using all their combined funds to go to CalArts while his sister worked some entry level job for years. His infamous motivation while at CalArts was because of this. Alex's sister, Ariel, got her BS at age 30.
The entire show is Alex making it up to his sister somehow.

A 12 year old acts in according to how they were raised, theres not much depth to a child's motivations

>Dipper would be her chauffeur to those parties and while he carried her to her room drunk she'd tease him mercilessly hoping he'd justthrow her on the bed and rape her

>Greentexting something in a sarcastic way isn't an argument

this is depressing OP.
why did you post this?

>Dipper and Mabel at college become your typical antifa SJWs just like their creator
>they try to punch out a "Nazi" (actually just a normal blue collar worker with a family who spends their weekends at the bar drinking and joking with whites, blacks, and hispanics alike)
>get shot by the police, Dipper takes a bullet for Mabel and dies
>Mabel lives in remorse and depression for the rest of her life, which is tragically cut short when she tries to travel to a muslim country to promote Religion of peace only to get gangraped and her throat cut

Wanna talk about it, champ?

dubs dont lie

No, Alex, I feel my story stands alone on itself just fine. I don't need to do twitter scavenger hunts or money grab journals after the fact to tie up loose ends.

You sound like someone who's on twitter a lot, though.

Feeling oppressed too user? I know that feel all too well, I just saw an old black lady sitting at the front of a bus!

I never particularly liked this show

Her canon tits are nice, too.

You know, I have intrusive thoughts and fantasies about people doing something mean to me too, but I don't post them on the internet.

Very unlikely.

What would it be like to live under the rule of pic related?

Any pics of non-Dipper characters dressed like him?

The Sup Forums Gravity Falls fanbase is so sad and angry. Why don't you guys just watch different shit in the hopes you find something you'll like more instead of sitting her being depressed over this show that ended years ago?

I need more of this in extreme detail.

Maybe because they do, but still like discussing the show.

Gotta meet big daddy Disney's quota somehow.

>purification through shota dickings
Yes. Please and thank you

Is there a version without Dipper?

>Dipper and Robbie will never bond over getting their heart broken by the same girl
>and find love with each other

Missed opportunity

>eventually his parents and the school peer pressure him into giving on the supernatural crap and getting a real job, so he becomes an accountant
This is the ultimate nightmare for me, fuck!

>Dipper and Robbie will never give Wendy a DP
Missed opportunity

I like the plot having Dipper find a few likeminded people that help him solve paranormal mysteries around campus and the nearby city. I think Gravity Falls would benefit from an urban setting next, as the only real "city" supernatural show I can think of is Angel.

Ford isn't licensed to teach.

It doesn't matter what he learns, most intellectual paths require degrees, which Ford couldn't give him.

How sad is it that being abducted by a sociopathic alien and made into her slave-slash-personal-assistant would actually be an improvement for him?

Why disconnect from the Bluetooth speaker? What happened to Rick's mom? Is she mad because Steven is dead?

>Rick's mom
I'm pretty sure that was Nicole

Nicole want's to talk to Rick because Steven is dead?

What a fag

She wants to talk to Darwin. He is wasting his time watching SU

With Rick and Dipper?

>using all their combined funds to go to CalArts
I honestly hope you have a source for that. I always wondered how much his family covered his education.

>dominator lets dipper go on expeditions to planets she's preparing to blow up if bots scan positive for any supernatural shit
>dominator gets supernatural shit to potentially harness and wield
>dipper gets endless intergalactic research opportunities

I like how you can put Dipper with literally the worst person ever and it would still probably be a better gig than the shit he got in the finale desu

Finally an excuse to post this...

Yes She will fuck Dipper tho. She loves shotas

Least surprising thing I’ve heard all day

Honestly, he'd have been better off with Pacifica.

There's this calarts summer program for high school students and there's a half broken discussion board entirely for the year Hirsch attended. Theres a lot more personal details there, I wish I remembered the link. Hirsch used dozens of aliases on the forum, most if not all of them have spanky or spank in the name, which is the same as the name in his email account on DeviantArt.

Thats wrong though.

Of course she would!

He deactivated his holymackeral.deviantart.com account.
Wish I'd taken some screenshots when Sup Forums found it.

I wonder if we'll ever have mystery show like this again...

sounds fine by me. Accounting's a pretty stable career.

There is nothing more pathetic than an actuary science major

>Mabel lives in remorse and depression
I was with following you till this part, Mabel actually giving a fuck about Dipper? LOL!

I fucking hate clones, how is no one creeped out by another sapient being running around with a complete copy of your personality and memories? I hope 3 and 4 died.

Missing Steven & Connie.

>T. The special-est of snowflakes

I feel like there are some very subtle political motivations behind this post.

A liberal arts major.

I like SU and all but they absolutely do not have the dynamic the rest of the characters there have. They don't belong.

Dipper needs a mom!

The fuck does that even mean?

sapient beings that would fully consent to sex with me whenever
its the most erotic dream

Being so insecure about your individuality that the thought of friendly clones of you existing horrifies You is indicative of being a special snowflake.

But think about the possibilities, it would mean that neither of you would be virgins!

She'd be sad that she doesn't have a twin anymore, and without someone to follow her around and fix all her mistakes her identity will be compromised.

We all hate on Alex here, but desu it's likely because he was the only Sup Forumsmrade to ever get out and make it big.

>We all just hate him becuase were all secretly jealous, amirite guys? Wink wink nudge nudge
Fuck Off Hirsch.

>it's likely because he was the only Sup Forumsmrade to ever get out and make it big
It's because he burned himself out with poor time management and
didn't even want to do season 2 until he saw the fans loving season 1.

By the time he agreed to do it half the staff had already moved on to other projects.

t. clone

Aww relax boss, even if one could make a clone that was your duplicate down to their memories, your different experiences following the cloning would assuredly result in divergent personalities.

Clones are my fetish.

Yeah no, there can be only one.

It happened to me. It could happen to you too. Ascend while you still can

you either wouldn't be alive or you would be a clone.

Pacifica uses some of her inheritance to help fund his research
>get McGucket on board and use the mansion as an HQ

I liked The 6th Day too.

>eventually, Dominator stumbles across information on how to summon Bill
>Dipper tries to warn her, but in classic Dipper fashion keeps saying all the wrong things:
>"He's a cruel, remorseless, psychopathic puppet-master who corrupts and destroys everything he comes into contact with!"
>[I-can-only-get-so-wet.jpeg]