Moneyshots

Can we get some of your favorite moneyshots in here? Those iconic scenes/stills/shots? CW did right to pay homage to the comic cover

Best part of the movie here

not saying much

>Cap rides Tony into battle while making motorcycle noises.png

sorry if you actually like the shot but its just beyond terrible
i cant belive this was actually made by design

and that hawkeye will never not be funny

I do like that shot, it's ripped straight out of a comic book splash page. Pretty mediocre movie though.

>Can we get some of your favorite moneyshots in here?

This is a blue board.

well that actually explains a little

Guardians Vol.2 has a lot of slowmo freeze frames that resemble a comics page.

Here's one that isn't from the MCU era of films.

That seems like an implausible pose to shoot an arrow while airborne

America! Fuck yeah!

>pay homage
>Calling this atrocity an "homage"
>Random debris, entirely inconsistent with an impact there
>The impact "crater" actually adds mass to the scene
Fucking lel. Disgusting.

i love a lot of snyder's stuff, and though it felt completely absent in JL for the most part i really dug Batman on the reaper gargoyle near the begining

What the shit are you talking about? What is that an homage to? Pic related?

I've never understood why that took off as much as it did

I think his curled-up position is funny but that's just me. He looks very sad and broken.

because yamcha got solo'd by a saibaman. He died like a bitch worse than anyone else in the entire DB franchise

Imagine Martian Manhunter getting one spotted by a regular Parademon and ending up in that pose and you'll have a pretty good idea of how hilarious this would be for Japanese children and teenagers reading it in 1989.

the problem was that the american version of DBZ didn't got the show right, with over the top generic rock music, turning Goku into Superman and other shit.

I only see ''gringos'' making fun of that scene, the rest of the world thought that it was shocking at the time

I thought it was because artists were paying attention to Yamcha's butt.

>The rest of the world
Japan literally made a dead Yamcha figure.

the shot in BvS where Batman is in armor, in the rain and looking at the sky

i remember seeing this in the theater and started to rethink what i was doing with my life.

I know it's completely manipulative but I fall for it every single time they put Spider-Man in front of an American flag.

Nah

Unlike pic related, it wasn't natural at all.

The final fight should've called back to the Cap/IM/Thor threeway. Like, if Thor struck Cap's shield to make a huge thunderclap or something

>tfw you realize that if the deal goes through Disney has no competition

Kek, it looks like she fell into a pile of styrofoam packers.

The scuffle earlier established that thor can charge tony's suit, and when Tony is dead for a few minutes at the end I though he was gonna shock him back just like in ultimates, but it ended up being an anti-checkov gun.

Wouldn't that only bring back the suit and not Tony?

They really made a Yamcha job figurine?

Anyone have a super high quality/resolution version of this?

I lost my shit when I saw this.

They even say "Coming!" too.

Yes, they even have a Vegeta figure of him in fear during the Frieza arc.

God, I love his eyes.

Say what you will about BvS, but that movie had the best money shots. This being my favorite.

Each was a nice nod to comics. I was surprised to see the scene of peter under the rubble in homecoming, tho gwens death was kind of a flop in execution

I agree it had some nice shots, but I think Man of Steel, WW, and JL had much better ones.

I really liked that scene with Peter under the rubble in Homecoming. Mostly for the fact it cemented that he was still a kid from how he was calling out for help for a few minutes just scared out of his mind.

In fairness to the Raimi films, they were released in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks, so Raimi adding some 'MURRICA FUCK YEAH stuff to films set in New York City made sense.

Technically, this one is pre-MCU,

You have shit taste. The movie was good, much better than the first one. And that shot is not really good.

"Abashed, the Devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is."

>The movie was good, much better than the first one.

Wrong on both counts, but thanks for playing, Joss!

>Nobody screws Yamcha but life!

God I hope they do this in the movie

THE ONLY GOOD THING IN BLADE TRINITY.

>Gary Frank
I don't.

>Don't get tough..

Always gotta be at least one buzzkill

Why did Tony pass out in the first place?

I always thought it was exhaustion+hypoxia

Oh fuck me I can't stop laughing.

Shitty iPhone commercial?

Based Raimi

No, Jessica Biel showing off like that.

>remember watching this on theather
>this scene happens
>crowd start to cheer up and clap
>we weren't in usa

Cringed so many times during this movie

There's no good way to capture the sideshot of Yondu and co walking down the catwalk while the arrow flies around and drops bodies everywhere, but this is the next best thing and is my favorite scene in all of the MCU.

I can't believe they got away with these kinds of things back then