Is Sup Forums literally just a place to hate stuff? That's all I ever see anymore...

Is Sup Forums literally just a place to hate stuff? That's all I ever see anymore. It's just people whining about how "people should die and that this show should have never been made" and all that shit. I've been on this board for a while, and I'm just damn tired of it. It's literally the only theme I see here anymore.

Plus, what's with calling people autistic here? Is that suppose to be like calling retarded or stupid or something like that?

Stop being positive.

LURK MORE, NEWFAG

First day on Sup Forums?

"All you ever see anymore" - implies you've been around for a while. And you haven't figured out what "autistic" means on Sup Forums?

That's essentially a 12-year old's answer.

I want a real answer.

You must anderstand how angsty kids get when they are reaching their teens.
On the other side you must pity those pathetic souls around 30 and watching cartoons for children, having waifus, of course they must be angry.

What's the point of coming online to circlejerk?

When people on Sup Forums like something, they start generals and if they like it too much, they start shitposting on other boards
That’s why so many threads are about hate
If they weren’t, they’d last too long and live on in the back half of the board

Thats how the internet works. Even SJW twatters bully people to death.

Sup Forums isn't hatefull, just brutally honest and the anons will tell you thier honest opinion about stuff without a need to worry about an online cult trying to lynch you for voicing an opinion on the internet as there is no personality an online cult could target in the first place.

>it's another thread whining about negativity on Sup Forums as if people on here don't enjoy arguing, debating and/or shittalking about stuff and genuinely hold contempt towards their peers

Oh boy, are we doing this again?

This happened before?

I think that, for a lot of people, it's more interesting to discuss things they don't like than it is to discuss things they do.

>97337519
(You) are whining about whiners right now.

No. That's why I said "it's another thread", because it's never happened before.

Yes and yes.

Time to hate on any furries in cartoons/comics.

Who is making all these threads whining about bashing? Is it vivziepop getting butthurt?

>this show should have never been made

well it shouldn't.

>It's literally the only theme I see here anymore.

welcome to the state of 21st century entertainment.

Wait, what?

what if gwen farted in max's face haha

Why is the current generation so neurotically afraid of "hate"? Not even just bigotry or race-fueled violence, it seems that the slightest negativity makes people react like they were being held at gunpoint.