I don't get it

I don't get it.

It's Loss.

The egg they found was from a velociraptor.

There is no song, he's literally being driven crazy. The radio isn't even plugged in of course that visual cue unfortunately muddies itself because it's entirely possible he just unplugged it from stress and it was in fact playing earlier. Had the radio disappeared in the fourth panel then it would be more convincing, but I guess that would retread even more on the old "Is Beartato even real or Reg just crazy" gag as is

They are teeth. Sugar kills them.

Reginald doesn't like TypeO Negative

Reginald is a Secret Dracula. So secret he doesn't even know about it.

it was summer 1982, a group of kids went skinny dipping at the local water hole. the youngest one, jerry, hold his breath and tried reaching the bottom, minutes passed and he never came back to the surface, half an hour later his friends started looking for jerry everywhere with no luck, freaking out they went back to town and called the sheriff, soon a small group formed to serch for jerry.
hours later they finally found the body, or what was left of it, just bones and rotten flesh... this wasn't jerry's body, it was someone else's, someone who has been doun there for days.
jerry's father finally showed up at the sheriff's office, he told the sheriff jerry was currently visiting his grandmother in California, he has been out of town for three days and also he had no idea who was the kid who went swiming with the local kids that day.
days later the hole was dragged but no other body was found, what they did found was the true identity of the unidentified rotten body, it was a girl, a girl from the next town over, she had dissaperared a month ago and the police had already stopped looking for her. no one ever knew how did she end in that water hole and probably no one will ever know,

Wait a second. Guys, Beartato didn't ask him the question. The radio did.

How deep does this comic go?

Someone be a peach and edit out the radio please.

My bets the radio is from Amityville or something and it works without being plugged in, but it only plays that one song

Reginald is just a In This Moment fan

OH SHIT

Golden. These comics make me worry for Reg though.

I bet he bought it at the same store he bought the toaster and Throne of Blood from.

He really needs to stop shopping at Nightmare Depot.

Look, that toaster would be a great bargain if he could just figure out where to put the bread

Wow. You improved perfection.

post more nendroid

>Last update was in August
>THIS is what people get for patiently waiting

Why is Anthony liked again?

blah blah blah only posts a comic when he has an idea blah blah blah

This is the first time I've ever seen someone hint at disliking Nedroid.

I got a chuckle out of it.

Because I’m not a pretentious scum who expects others to give me the best as if they owed me to

It's not a radio, it's a toaster.

You really think Reginald would get up to unplug something?

Why are you saying it like that?

i still enjoy nedriod, I just think this one isn't remotely funny.

The joke is that the conversation starts out mundane but gets more disconcerting every panel, each step finding a new way to shock beartato in a different way you hadn't seen coming

>THIS is what people get for their valuable contribution of fucking nothing
Millennials were a mistake.

Fuck, that makes this comic perfect

Jesus christ

there is no socket near the radio

That may be more disconcerting than the guy who pointed out the radio was the one asking the question

spookiest nedroid

Never doubt Nedroid's genius.

Welcome to Corneria!