Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20121024103126/http://www.themysticalforestzone.com:80/Damien/SA3_Metal/018.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the Arby's for doing so badly it closed down

...so this is what im doing today? Reading some shitty overdramatic fancomic of a childrens property like I were a 12 year old on Mystical Forest Zone?

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Nick shouldn't force her to get a baby she doesn't want

The person for not making this a hentai manga.

Look, we could also just do drugs instead. Seems healthier to me than obsessing over the relationship issues between a rabbit and a fox.

It's Judy's choice

Also lol at an abortion Zootopia manga

Nick for being an anti abortion Catholic and still having sex before marriage.

But this is a wholesome Christian comic about the dangers of abortion. It's better than hentai.

This comic is unironically great.

LOSS parody when?

Nice timing.

user, we literally just had this thread and it reached Bump Limit. We don’t need to have it again.

both are wrong for being degenerate
the fox is at fault for not using a condom or not eating her
the rabbit is at fault for thinking about herself only and for being a slut

You don't wanna have more arguments about how a fetus is indistinguishable from a paralyzed man's legs?

If that's the case then you can stop it with phrases like "we're" having a baby.

Wait can a fox/rabbit baby survive.

OP is in the wrong.

I laughed harder then I should have.

They do have the meats, unlike Judy

Why do the art look like a chick tract? Didn't he die? Is he creating Christian comics from beyond the grave?

I can't tell if this art is good or not... is that weird of me to say?

is this Judheee's fetish?

Tell me, OP. Once the last thread died, did you immediately create this one to keep the shit stirred? Or did you finish jerking off from the last one?

Link it to me pls.

>i want to have your abortion

DELETE THIS THREAD! NOW!

I follow the old adage that it's 70% Judy's choice, 30% Nick's

Why just Judy's? It's Nick's too.

The art is rather good.
I don't think its made by your average deviantart 12 year old edgelord.

>phrases like "we're" having a baby
It's usually the father who uses this phrase, though, in order to feel like something more than half a zygote.

If you are the one whose body the parasite is feeding on, you have full authority in whether to keep or remove it. Full stop.

Classic.

Do you?

I like this

then there shouldn't be any legal obligation for financial support of something that is wholly the choice of one entity. Sweden, force once, has the right idea on that sort of legislation

I like the art personally. The story is depressing even though her reasonfor wanting to get an abortion is somewhat legitimate. She should ask a doctor first tho.

I wish insonicnia finished.

She's taking the risk of dying if she carries the child to term.

Whatever, artificial wombs will be a reality in a couple of generations and women word will mean shit.

>then there shouldn't be any legal obligation for financial support of something that is wholly the choice of one entity
Agreed. With rights come responsibilities.

If you fuck a woman then you already signed off on having a baby with her.

No, if you fucked a woman you wanted to fuck a woman not getting a new baby.

>parasite
Learn to biology

If you want to fuck a man then you've already signed on with him having equal rights to the progeny
Sorry Hole, saying things you would like to be real just does not make it so

Sure, why not?

Calm down Ayn Rand.

because I will kill this mutie

Unironically nick. Brainlets would try to come up with some shitty claims about how Judy was completely in the wrong and that she should have Nick's child whether she likes it or not

>Left to right
Garbage

>mystical forest zone
damn i misse it so much, i remember that comic about Sonic Adventure 3, somebody know where i could find the other pages?

fuck your korean comics you fucking brony

Funny how pro-abortion will call the opposite side emotionally driven when they call human life parasites

it's not her body, it's about a being separated of her.

Can the guy dumping the comic please upload page 23?

>Judy brings up very valid points
>Nick's only argument is literally "WELL YOU DON'T KNOW THAT"
I feel like the author could've done a better job if he really wanted to get a pro-life message across.

is it true?

is Zootopia the next MLP?

He's brazillian

The pro-life message is 'don't kill babies for "maybe"'

This.

Why is Nick so high and mighty here. He should have known this was a possibility and discussed it with Judy before any of this even happened.

>he
That shit is too gay to be written by a human with a penis.

If Judy were really interested in examining the issue, she'd wait to at least talk to a doctor before deciding.

Human pregnancy is one of the most vicious and most dangerous in the animal kingdom and, unlike most animals, humans don't have the luxury of aborting at-will in case of danger. Until now. We used technology to give us an ability that less evolved creatures can use instinctively.

I don't call them "parasites" to be disparaging. I call them "parasites" because they take sustenance and give little-to-nothing in return. It sure as shit isn't symbiotic.

I think its archived somewhere with all the images intact.

web.archive.org/web/20121024103126/http://www.themysticalforestzone.com:80/Damien/SA3_Metal/018.htm
I found it, it's the 2003 unfinished version of Sonic Adventure 3 with all images available it seems and also the site.
where do you find your .gif?

>get an abortion before the baby is too far along to remove and potentially a threat to Judy
>go to a doctor and find out how, if they can, safely have children in the future
>Judy now gets to live and be a mother to her future children

I literally don't understand how she's supposed to be the bad guy in this comic. Except for the part where she hit Nick, I guess.

HEYHEY!!

I dunno man, I saved the image only a month ago, so it should still be easy to find if you put the right words into google

Seems like she has, you miss the shit where she says "this monster baby will probably kill me", any doctor who isn't a religious shill who puts their spiritual beliefs over their patients' welfare would recommend a termination.

Adoption seems the only option for Judy and Nick.

Parasites are defined as hostile invading species. Human reproduction is not that. You sure as shit use the word parasite because you know it evokes an emotional reaction.

The pro life message is dumb as rocks, though, and is also centered around "maybe". Maybe you'll be happy you didn't do this, maybe the child will cure cancer, maybe if I believe hard enough in pseudo-science that panders to my archaic beliefs and urge to control other people's lives it'll turn out to be true!

You're assuming all of that.

The "you're already dead" should come AFTER the punch.

>You sure as shit use the word parasite because you know it evokes an emotional reaction
I don't, but believe all the retarded shit you want to, like "life begins at conception" or "a woman has no bodily autonomy if it's MY baby".

I'm not the one redefining words for my own emotional argument.

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT ANIMAL PEOPLE HAVING ABORTIONS

AND NONE OF YOU BOTHERED POSTING THE FUCKING DOLPHIN WOMAN FROM BOJACK HORSEMAN

YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE OF A BOARD YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN ABORTED

>20 years ago the world population was under 6 billion
>its now 7 and a half billion
>africans and indians will continue to multiply like the bacteria they are
>We are currently 20 years away from total global collapse from overpopulation

And that why we need some system for mandatory abortions of undesirables

but it's not YOUR baby, it's another human being, it's not part of you, it's not an organ of you, it's another being.
also doing life is the purpose of existence as an animal on this planet, it's actually a miracle to get pregnant and get life, can't believe how people could considers this as a parasite just because it doesn't fit on their industrial slave mentality.
extreme atheists like that are the ones who generally know shit about science, and i said it not even believing on semetic skydaddy.

But haven't you called foetus a "baby"?
Or was it different user.

read it right to left then

I hope, then, that you don't describe yourself as "pro-life". You'd just be a hypocrite, if so.

yes, starting from looking on others lands instead of the western world, which is far from being surpopulated and surpopulation often come from underclass shitskins.

I feel planes that could spray some kind of sterilizing compound into the atmosphere over third world nations would be better.

Wow, they perfectly predicted Sonic Boom Knuckles.

Because that's the worst episode of the entire series and becomes an after school PSA once the rap video part is over. Remember that part where she meets a Sextina fan at the clinic? Or the bit where after the abortion she mentions that she feels like shit, BUT NOT ABOUT THE ABORTION AND ANYONE WHO DARES THINK OTHERWISE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE TRUMPTARD WHO NEEDS TO CHECK THEIR FUCKING PRIVILEGE.

Thats how I remember it anyway, been a while since I watched it

>but it's not YOUR baby
It's not a baby at that point in the comic, it's a clump of cells.

>it's another human being
It's a cluster of cells. It doesn't think, doesn't feel. It has no concept of itself. It exhibits neurochemical activity, but so do plants.

>spray some kind of sterilizing compound into the atmosphere over third world nations

eh we already tried that it didn't really work

I'm just gonna repost this.

it's still not part of you, that clump of cells is independent from you.
plants are also beings, it's not because they are not animals that they doesn't count.

Your fatass eats and wastes resources at a rate equal to 10 subsistence africans. So get off your platform about destroying the planet unless you're ready to kill yourself.

Because she decided to kill the baby based only on vague fears and convenience and refuses to listen to anything Nick has to say. She didn't and wasn't going to see a doctor about these questions.