buzzfeed.com/susancheng/marvel-rising?utm_term=.vhWojE0nM&bftw#.gvPMeO0GZ

>Inferno
OH MY GOD WHO FUCKING CARES

>INHUMANS
>OH MY GOD WHO FUCKING CARES
Fixed that for you

Yeeesss

And just like that the last thing DC had has been taken over by Based Marvel

Don't worry. Once the Mouse buys Fox we can start having relevant mutants again.

Did they make a conscious decision to include every one of their diversity characters that no one gives a shit about? Do any of these characters have a book that is even selling decently? Shit I don't even know who that fire dude or the purple chick are.

Nice shitpost, ratfucker.

>Duhhhhh, but boss...What do a mouse and a fox have to do with proxy minorities in a comic book series?
>Mimsyyyyy...

Who is writing it?

This is an animated movie, moron.

Even though DC animation has been in decline for the past two years, Marvel had objectively inferior animation.

>Marvel
>Based
gr8 b8
This looks fucking terrible. I thought animated Marvel movies were never great to begin with, but this one doesn't even have any characters that anyone likes, or even work well together.

oh, I thought that was Kate for a second but I guess that's Daisy
also I doubt they'll do the interesting thing and keep Kamala's bad fallout with Carol and just make it the everyone loves Carol (the most powerful and competent hero in Marvel) movie

Face it DChump

You lost comics, movies, TV shows, video games, toys, cartoons, and now Animated movies

>that shitty cpt. america design
that better not be sam

>DChump
Enjoy your ban.

it's patriot

It's the other one Patriot or whatever

It's Patriot but it's not even Eli

Based on a comic book series, but stay true to yourself.

Actually don't, you're probably a horrible piece of shit.

>NOT A SINGLE FUCKING WHITE MALE
BASED MARVEL. SO DIVERSE

oh the legally distinct not-Elijah replacement?

>Quakes hair

>This feature [film] is an evolution of all of the great characters that people have come to love

Out of all the featured characters, how many can we honestly say are loved? Who the fuck could possibly love the new Patriot, especially this soon after his debut? Also, why is Spider-Gwen going by the name Ghost-Spider now?

Quake is Diverse?

oh, i forgot he existed. thx.

How old is that pic?

>video games
>MvC Infinite is an objective flop
>Injustice 2 is popular than ever and it has TMNT when Marvel couldn't get the X-Men
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Based on what comic book series, pray tell? If you're talking about Secret Warriors, that only shares three characters with this movie, there's no real connection there otherwise.

I'm not even going to watch this for free. I'd be a waste of time and effort.

>Hapa female
Yeah of course.

About 4 hours

>Diverse Superheroe
Is Carol the right wing Aryan representation?

Honestly, this looks like Marvel is trying to move in on the DC Superhero Girls line.

And, you know, what? I'm totally down for that. The character art looks adorable and if there's something that can help bring in new comic readers (even if it's just a small fraction) I'm totally down to try.

And secondly, I like seeing different characters in animation other than Cap, Iron Man, Thor, etc. It's good to shake things up and try out new ideas.

>no x-men
So much for a deal.

They should come up with a better name. Spider phantom or...strings

>comics
When Marvel's comics manage to be even worse than Rebland, you know you fucked up.
>b-buh-but they sell
Argumentum ad populum is a fallacy.
>movies, TV shows
>video games
MvCI was a flop is every way.
>toys
Who gives a shit? Are you literally 10?
>cartoons
JLAction >>>>>>>>> every shitty Marvel cartoon out there
>b-but muh TTG
Don't care.
>and now Animated movies
Pfftt, yeah right.

No Gwenpool, no sale.

But Marvel's legacy characters have all been trash.

Spidergwen got gwenpoole hair.

>And secondly, I like seeing different characters in animation other than Cap, Iron Man, Thor, etc. It's good to shake things up and try out new ideas.

I won't argue that, but the fact that they're using a bunch of no bodies and no draws is the stupidest thing ever. You could have at least tossed in Luke Cage or Miles instead of not-Captain Falcon over there.

>Booboo Stewart

Who names their kid "Booboo"?

>abloo bloo bloo

why tho? is this Gwen trying to cheat using her comic book bullshit powers to make Spider Gwen canon as an attempt to stay.

I noticed that. Why?

Sssssh, nobody should know her secrets.

>mulan will voice hala
>hala
Big match Bendis does it again

SEETHING

How many memes are you going to throw my way, ratfucker?

That would be a great twist but only comic readers would get it. Probably just stealing cute points from Gwenpool.

>finally make a new animated feature and it's the diversity squad

They could at least add in Nova.

I can't wait for Captain Marvel to come out and people complain that the first/only good guy Kree is white.

i mean isn't the whole point of this shit to get more readers?

People don't care about fictional skin colors.

Keep blubbering, shill.

Somebody should fire Bruce Timm.

But you're legitimately being a shill?

>the ratfucker calls me a shill
What do you "people" like to say?
Oh yeah.
*INHALES*

Take a deep breath before you have a meltdown. Or a heart attack for that matter.

>STILL claiming Kamala is MArvels first ever Muslim hero
Jesus Christ

>this weakass deflection

>muslims
>heroes

>claim to promote their diverse heroes
>no x-men

what did robbie ever do to be ignored

What if Muslim saves a baby life? What do you call them?

I can only hope that this will get DC animation department shit together and stop getting using cheap korean animation for terrible adaption of bland stories with a mandatory Batman tacked on.

He was in agent of shield, you crybaby.

>Spider gwen with Gwen pool pink hair color

>implying this won't use cheap korean animation for a terrible adaptation of a bland story too

Yeah but DC cartoons used to be good. Now we only get Super hero girls and while that's fun it still a little girl's cartoon.

"Diverse"
No White blond man
No asian
No alien Chavez dont count, she is just a latina, inhumans here are earthborn
No american native, no aboriginals

Heck after writing this down, X-Men are more diverse than that and what Marvel put out ever.
Why isnt there a X-Men diversity team? Why i get the feeling that Marvel just make diversity heroes when they know they can poke someone with it!

But i like the art

What about the fire dude?

i hope it's not avengers assemble tier animation and writing

based Marvel
DKEKS BTFO

He's latino or some shit.

Problem is the girl audience doesn't give a shit about diversity. It gives a shit about girl merchandise and romance sub-plots. If the animated film turns into a preach-fest, its going to go the way of Female Ghostbusters in terms of success.

So, he is white.

>literally 0 white people

Probably a pedophile, since the only reason a Muslim would save a baby is to rape it and/or marry it.

Carol's not white?

Seems latinos only count as white to white folks when it's convenient.

What about gwen stacy?

>No White blond man
>snowflake wants to be represented in literally everything

Where have I heard this before?

Who's the cute purple girl in the middle? Gogo?

Carol, Spider-Gwen and Squirrel Girl are right there...

>women
>white

>Seems latinos only count as white to white folks when it's convenient.

You haven't learned this by now?

Keep hoping loser

Next up is death of Superman

>diverse
>fully half the cover cast is white women

>Gwen Stacey with Gwen Poole hair

Did the colorist not know they're two different characters?

>And just like that the last thing DC had has been taken over by Based

superhero girls is selling millions already

Jesus fucking christ stop pushing Carol as diverse.

Did you notice that most of this characters are not legacy heroes. And predecessors of legacy heroes are dead/retired (America, Patriot) or not using their name for a while (Ms. Marvel).
That's why there aren't Miles, Riri, Kate Hawkeye, Cho Hulk, Mexican Falcon, Nadia Wasp, Sam Nova etc

Agents of not canon, you meant to type

Probably some tumblr girl.

And you think this is canon to the mcu?

>Dogs of Hell appear in AoS season one, later appear in DD season two and TP season one
>Judas Bullet appears in LC, later appears in AoS season four
>In season one of AoS it is said that Daisy grew up in St. Agnes Orphanage, in DD season one we learn Matt Murdock also grew up there.
>Inhumans reference events from AoS and have the same glyphs as their language
>AoS season one introduces Blackout and the concept of Darkforce, Darkforce appears in AC season two, Darkforce is what gives Cloak his powers in Cloak and Dagger
>DD season two has a gang war, news ticker in AoS season three talks about it
>Daisy mentions knowing Micro in AoS season two, Micro appears in TP season one
>Crusher Creel appears in AoS season two, Jack Murdock boxes Creel in DD season one
>The headline "Cybertek Settles" is seen in DD season two, Cybertek was introduced in AoS season one as the creators of Deathlok
>WHiH World News first appears in The Incredible Hulk, late appears in Iron Man 2, Daredevil season one, AoS seasons one through four, JJ season one, LC season one, IF season one, and Ant-Man and Civil War bonus features released online
>Agent Sitwell appears in Thor, later appears in AoS season one, returns in The Winter Soldier
>Lady Sif appears in Thor, later appears in AoS season one.
>Hydra weapons appear in Avengers, later appear in AoS season one, return in Age of Ultron
>Dr. List appears in post-credit scene for The Winter Soldier, later appears in AoS, returns Age of Ultron
And lastly, but most importantly, the thing that ties the TV shows to the films
>Metropolitan General Hospital first appears in DD season one, later appears in Doctor Strange
Stay mad head-canoner

So your mom?