BUY MS. MARVEL, INFIDEL PIG

BUY MS. MARVEL, INFIDEL PIG

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MMMM THIS IS GOOD COFFEE

What drives a white woman to willingly become muslim, I wonder?

Is that Miss Marvel creator? What about the whole "whites should avoid writting non whites" thing?

Why you hate her? She is nice.

Muslims are more persecuted than any other minority

She bashed a secular muslim because she was against sharia law.

Did she say it? Or you making up shit?

Show me proof.

She didn't say it, but that seems to be Marvel's policy at the moment.

Delicious sinning.

The number of social media followers growing with each virtue signal. Attention is more fulfilling to a woman than sex is to men. Ponder on that for a second. The ability to process that is what makes the world more understandable.

>Marvel has a black superhero called Black Panther
Why doesn't she create a Muslim superhero called Jihad?

This reminds me of when I had to attend a "womyn of color" meeting for extra credit in a class I had to take for a sociology credit, and there was a white Anglo-Saxon there in a hijab acting like she was Arab. As in when someone in the group asked if anyone had experience racial discrimination she literally raised her hand just to say that she felt persecuted when her parents told her converting to Islam in college was retarded. It was surreal. The meeting holder didn't know how to react so just kinda ignored whenever she raised her hand for the rest of the presentation.

He predates the armed group.

She threw a shitfit and threatened to quit over Marvel doing a promotion with a company that manufactured drones.

I told you about haram food, sis

>tfw kaffir

How is Ike ok with this?

Nah.

That's actually Christians, but try telling that to the SJWs.

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html

Yes. T'Challa debuted in July 1966, the party was formed in October of the same year.