New Black Panther Poster

I just can’t get excited about this movie. At all. It’s not like I hate Black Panther or anything, I just don’t care.

I really hope they eventually adapt the fight between T'Challa and the Panther God. Maybe make him the final boss of the third movie?

I'm pretty hyped. Interested to see how the Berkeley flashbacks are going to fit in.

>Michonne nips

go on...

>As the East Bay Times writes, the new movie will feature a flashback to the era, and has just gotten the OK to use a '90s-era AC Transit bus logo and branding in filming. The scene it will reportedly appear in will feature the main character, T'Challa (played by Chadwick Boseman) as he attends school at Saint Mary's College High School in Berkeley.

Every Coogler movie features a black male protagonist on a bus in the bay are lmao

>Just 2 more months until the best MCU movie yet with the best villain and soundtrack yet
I CAN'T WAIT

>bald black woman's nipples are erect

Soooo...is that a shop?

But then again this is Blaxploitation, so I guess it makes sense.

>not blue and orange
Refreshing, even if it's otherwise a pretty boring poster

I spy with my little eye a Michonne

Could happen! It's not like BP has a huge amount of villains.

I thought Bast was a cooler panther God.

>chakrams

throwing anus

That's fine.

You still care enough to come post here though.

Looks pretty good. This is probably the action movie I'm most hype for in upcoming months.

Show me the chinese version where the white people are the biggest

I felt the same until I saw what those fuckers do to people that invade them in the comics. I used to always think Skinbender was the most disturbing thing in marvel lore until I finally looked into the lore of what entailed crossing a Wakandan border.

If Ryan Coogler or the writers even touch on those details in the slightest (theyre in wakanda. They sorta have to address it. They even put in Everett Ross, who is likely only there to be scared shitless by the country history and insane instant-death-enforced border control policies. ), it'll be worth more than a couple viewings.

WE

WUZ ACTUAL KANGZ

WHAT IS THIS OBSESSION YOU HAVE WITH BEING MY COUNCIL!?

Here's a Chinese version that's basically one of the American posters except they covered his face.

Oh, China, you loveable rascals.

GOT OUR ASSES KICKED BY THE ASSYRIANS

>it's not like BP has a huge amount of villains.

Klaw
Killmonger
White Wolf
Malice
Achebe
Baron Macabre
Horatio Venomm
Windeagle
The Supremacists
Psycho-Man
Black Knight
Radioactive Man
Rhino
The Black Order
Kiber the Kruel
Madame Slay
Red Ghost
Super Simians

Anus?! Whose anus?

Well shit. Color me wrong as hell.

Truly a women's weapon of choice.

this z-list villains are worse than the iron-man ones, the only good ones are klaw and killmonger

The China poster with just Freeman and Serkis is gonna look weird.

Pfft hahahaha, made this joke before I saw the actual china poster here Props for covering up as much of his black skin as possible.

Not sure which is more sad, China's overt racism or that companies will pander to it without blinking.

Why would China's race realism and strong national identity be sad?

>and strong national identity
They don't do the same thing to white people in movie posters. White people aren't Chinese.

>klaw and killmonger
literally who

Erik Killmonger, son of vacuum sales power couple Debbie and George Killmonger.

Imagine how ass blasted everyone will be if it tanks

Oh here we go.

Yes but they've given them reason to at least be considered humans.

OK, I'll forgive not knowing Killmonger since he's only ever appeared in Black Panther comics, and if you've never read any BP comics then you wouldn't know him. But Klaw is from Lee/Kirby FF and has appeared as a villain in countless other comics as well as various cartoons and games. If you don't know him then you're a complete casual. Hell, he even appeared in Age of Ultron so movie-only casuals would know him too.

>not knowing Klaw

Killmonger has been in more that Black Panther comics, he was an Avenger at one point

I want Klaw to become a bigger threat as the movies go along. Almost like a puppeteer pretending to be a lackey.

This is the first Marvel movie I've been interested in since Winter Soldier and GOTG1.

Pros
>Follows Priest's philosophy of "King first, hero second"
>Some really cool designs with an African twist
>Showcases some great visuals
>Andy Serkis as Klaw guarantees to be worth a ticket
>Main actor seems like a good fit for T'Challa

Cons
>Shoving in ANOTHER evil version of a superhero instead of just trying something else
>Seems to be leaning hard on you watching the other movies

Klaw's an underrated villain, go back to normie land you fag.

You forgot Namor....in fact they could make Set a villain in a BP movie given his influence in Atlantis.

>Have badass ridges going along the villain's skin as if it could be sold as his outfit
>use a fucking recolor of the hero's suit

What the fuck, design crew?

I don't get why Killmonger even needs a costume besides the blue one with the tribal mask or his bumps. They look badass enough.

I'm going with he steals a Black Panther+ suit from T'Challa's armory.

That's genuinely the best poster yet.

China knows posters.

fucking hell this is a better poster
DON'T
FUCK
WITH
ME
not
"look at our celebrity cast"

Right, but that's still lame.

I want there too be a villain that doesn't have the powers of the hero, and makes the hero have to figure out how to counteract the villain.

That's why I wanted Whirlwind for Antman 2, or why I wish Iron Man actually utilized his rogues gallery better with Mandarin's rings, Blizzard, Fing Fang Foom, Living Laser, or even Crimson Dynamo's original schtick of utilizing electricity as a power source.

KANGZ N SHEEIT

>That's why I wanted Whirlwind for Antman 2

Well, hey, at least Ghost doesn't have shrinkydink powers.

Lol this movie will bomb in the Eastern world.

I mean get out didn't do too bad, but yeah it'll definitely underperform