Bomango

What do you mean "you fishers"

Other urls found in this thread:

bomango.net/
vanheist.deviantart.com/art/Ego-Generosity-pt-1-337781042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do the other characters in this comic exist? Do Van and Levi think people care about them? At best people also care about Pablo and Didi and a little curious about Beef McLargeHuge.

I prefer those two over pablo. The rest of the characters barely appeared or only in one story.

Because a story needs a bigger cast than just 4 people?

It's probably the family's Last Name

I was making a you people joke

It wasn't a joke. It was just stupid.

oh

So, the bastards finally have a website!

bomango.net/

Neat.

what is this and why should i care?

It is Bomango, and you should care because you will get to watch a delicious brown /ss/nu-/ss/nu relationship develop.

To quote an ooold titmouse commercial from adult swim.
"That's right .net ... we couldn't afford .com".

>SS
We would never approve of such a degenerate relationship.

>bomango finally has a website that isn't deviantart
Thats good!
>has no archive of all the previous artwork before the reboot/doesn't include the one off out of canon comics
Thats bad
I'm probably just gonna continue to keep up with the deviantart page regrettably. Why does this site even exist if you're not going to upload your entire works onto it?

Its a reboot.

>We
The lack of validation in your life is staggering.

>I'm probably just gonna continue to keep up with the deviantart page regrettably.
The pre-reboot storyline isn't continuing.

Also, on dA and patrion, VanHeist says
>There are a few things that'll be added in the future, and I'm sure the site will evolve as we go on, but mainly, you now have a place where you can actually READ the comic without dancing through links and hopping around all over the place.

I'm thinking the pre-relaunch stuff will find it's way onto the site eventually, especially if we ask politely for it, since Levi (VanHeist's right hand) frequents these threads.

Keyword is probably "eventually," though.

Have some Christmas Gogo, Sup Forums.

So is this supposed to be updated on Mondays or Thursdays?

Hector's date arc was nice.

I'm hoping Andy's cousin will be developed more this time around, which it seems like she is.

Theory: pablo is a robot

Programmed
Assistant
Biological
Life
Organizer

So you're saying he's a Ryo-ohki?

I'd believe it.

I think hes like a persocom like in chobits

Looks like Van is working on adding more detail to his faces. Good stuff.
Just hope he paces it out and doesn't go full force into one area. Its ok here because its not too extreme, but if he continued to focus on the face alone, it'll become more evidence the lack of detail say in the hands or on the chest, arms, etc...

And we certainly wouldnt want to lose chest detail, would we?

I mean, Van does watch Tenchi Muyo, since Leesha's hair used to be Washu-lite instead of Poison Ivy.
I'll keep this in mind if he ever turns into a spaceship.

This comic promotes sinful racemixing degenreacy! Heil hitler

I think hes supposed to be a robot that helps gogo survive since she is mentally retarded. He is seen collecting food for her.

I've always liked how Van does light.

>I'm hoping Andy's cousin will be developed more this time around, which it seems like she is.
Leesha doesn't seem to be a generic cuntagonist now.

Van knows how to art

We're figuring out how to best do that now.

Mondays. Unfortunately, Thanksgiving fucked everything up. We might lag behind a bit before we catch up. Worst case scenario, we take Christmas week off, and reestablish Monday update then. But we'll try to get it sorted out sooner.

>We're figuring out how to best do that now.
Awesome. And thank you.

What up, Levi? Will we actually get to see gogo and andy having lunch?

Hey, do you think hector and didi is a good idea? I think since theyre so similar it'd be pretty cute. I kinda feel bad for him. He needs love too.

np

Yes. Soon.

Didi is gay as fuck though. Don't worry, we have no intention about letting reboot Hector fall into the 'protag's hapless loser best friend' trope.

Well we have maneuvered into the eating establishment run by Andy's family by way of Hector, so it's only a matter of time before Gogo arrives there with Andy.

Aww damn! Why does didi habe to be a fucking faggot? I dont wanna see that shit! I know plenty of fags, they are absolutely revolting.

Hell yeah! I cant wait! I do believe it was skipped in the beta version.

Is the plan with the reboot to reboot EVERYTHING or is the reboot gonna eventually lead into something close enough to where we were that the old stuff can fit into the same canon?

Basically the original had no plot or storyline and was drawn at random. This is a refined version with an actual story!

Regarding GoGo and Andy's relationship...am I the only one who thinks that the strip where she explicitly tells him that he can take 'Big Steamy Gawks' of her all day for his birthday was actually a fairly thoughtful present and Andy was kindof a huge dick for belittling what was honestly a well meaning present for her?

POST THAT SHIT

>Mondays
Ok, thanks. I don't regularly keep up with the series, but had the impression it updated mondays from half-remembering a description, but then I saw this one and the last one was posted on thursday and was therefore confused.

Short version: The reboot is entirely its own new thing.

Long version: We're taking the things we liked best from the DA version, smoothing out the edges so they all fit together, and reveal a larger narrative that has been in the works for a while and has finally solidified. That said, some of the last comics from the DA continuity reflect decisions that will carry forward into the Reboot.

>I know plenty of fags, they are absolutely revolting.
I've been around "alternative lifestyles" for most of my adult life. I would say the ratio of assholes to good people is the same for fags as it is for normies. Which is to say too many of the former and not enough of the latter.

The dA version never went over how they met. Gogo shows up almost naked in the snow with a baboon and a map with no real context after a bunch of pics. Then it just sort of slides into them already knowing each other. No real narrative structure formed until the arc where she budded Didi.

Neat

What do you mean "you people"?

Niggers

Whoa, come on now user.
Niggers arn't people.

Who is this redhead and who are we shipping her with?

Andy's cousin, and Hector I suppose.

Thank you. If it's not obvious i think she is many magnitudes of hot.

Gogo is a nigger and andy is an oil driller!

yes, and...?

Leesha/alicia

They gon' fug. And I can now project myself on Hector getting that sexy ginger tang.

They will both be in the gas chambers together

This page makes me hate being tall.

Sporty, disaffected, tomboy ginger with "constant resting bitch face". My penis can only be so erect.

vanheist.deviantart.com/art/Ego-Generosity-pt-1-337781042

Thanks for the clarification

Ma nigga!i swear, andy has no pimp game

Am 6"7'. Why that feel bro? No snu snu irl?

but come on. Andy was being a dick here. For GoGo...she put a lot of thought into that, and it's really sweet if you consider that she doesn't care how 'awkward' the gift is.

You just wanna fap to naked gogo. Deflating her inflated self image will payoff better than a good fap session to her clothed body.

6'1, yeah. Best I've managed is a girl I don't have to bend down to kiss.

>No naked-touchey-pokey for THIS birthday, but....

Levi Pls.

It was funny as hell! Who gives a shit? Thats def. Something i would do for my own amusement.

at least you can buy clothes off the rack manlet. You have it easy. When i try to look for tall chicks on dating sites I get a bunch of trannies.

I'm 5'5'' and want a tall gf but it won't ever happen

bump

drew this for the last thread that died

You shouldn't have.
Seriously, you shouldn't have

leesha is the cutest bomango

Work on your faces bruh, body is good though.