HILL MELT THREAD

POST EM LADS, WE FUKKEN DID IT

HELD BACK SHITPOSTS FOR MONTHS IN DENIAL. THE THREAD IS HERE. THE TIME IS NOW.

POST ANY AND ALL MELTDOWNS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw
youtube.com/watch?v=weASpS7AAZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been waiting for this for months , fuck this guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amazing hypocrisy from these champions of tolerance

This one from bagel lover

I'm gay. How the fuck am I in danger?

Didn't you hear? Trump will personally execute gays as soon as he gets into office. Think of the right wing death squads beating queers too.

I'm compiling a dropbox folder of pre-result and post result salt and will be posting it at some point for the sake of collage makers

We need a really big huge collage for this.

More faces/pics/gifs/webm PLZ

WEW can I get in on this plz

>electing a black guy means evolution

dumb

I saved these for tonight, if you guys want some member berries...

VICTORY!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

That's some strong fucking koolaid godamn.

See, this is part of the reason you lost you retards.

And she's being disingenuous - she believed that before the election.

You are in the best hands, the very best.

President Trump will mass produce the best quality dildos imaginable and hand them out to every LGBT citizen

>"Make them feel bad about being losers, lol!"

>"Make them think about their losses in life."

I think you guys just took a few months off Totalbiscuit's life expectancy.

For those that don't know who that is, he's a britbong jewtube gaming critic who immigrated to America to take care of his wife's son.

liberals lol

YES!!!

half the country is white and doesn't have heat or hot water

God what a fucking baby

hang on, I'll just post a thread for it in a bit

Radical lefties competing in the oppression Olympics is my favorite sport to watch I think.

feed me the tears :)

I'll be honest, I think Trump is a shit choice for president, but Hillary is 10 times more shit and I'm glad he won.

Good luck with that, noguns estrogen bag.

I cringe so hard whenever someone pulls this card
> i hate you for caring
Bunch of fucking babies

OMG don't you know you're gonna disappear BTTF style in about 10 minutes.

cant wait for atheism is unstoppables melt down

I mean, just look at all these delicious tears. GG Trump, prove that you can bring power back to the states and Make America Great Again.

I csnt wait for the mass deportations that will begin

Liberals are like a cancer, lit up after radiation therapy. We can see all the tumors. It's time to cut them out.

Trump is only the beginning. To make America great one must remove the disease.

Deus Vult.

Why the fuck is he at HRC land?

yeah it was the republicans who abolished slavery, and the democrats were the party of the KKK and being lawless assholes

hmm

Here's my thoughts on it:

We could get lucky and he does some great stuff.

Or he doesn't accomplish anything and if he ends up being 'hateful' and awful we can vote him out in 4 years.

Big fucking deal. We can't lose.

someone point me to the Young Turks Salt Mine please.

youtube.com/watch?v=weASpS7AAZg

Dear, Libs/Dems/SJW/((())/MSM/CTR

KYS!!!

Sincerely, user

Do these people not realize the very reason there were so many quiet trump voters was because these "loving and understanding" people turn into vicious hyenas when you dont agree with them?
Do they not realize this just fuels more anger and passion as they just continue to write you off as a "racist, bigot, retard", you know, the exact same thing they so hardedly fight against?

Fuck liberals and I hope our SCOTUS is filled to the brim with conservative justices. My state of cuckfornia is deeper in shit, and these idiots have voted for MORE gun control while NOW asking how they can start civil unrest. Retards don't realize the 2nd Admendment is exactly for that, response to tyranny. Fucking self foot shooting morons, the lot of them.

>reddit makes a sub to make fun of a trump loss
>he steals the election out from under them

you hit the nail on the head with this post m8

clearly Ramsay was too gentle with her

I enjoy his pain especially.

Goddamn I'd be able to stand lefties a lot more if they just weren't so bloody condescending.

Liberals are like insane.
>how will i teach my poor stupid minority and lbgtq people

Like they seem to think everyones a child they have to coddle.

>someone wrote this

These people got Trump elected. Feels good.

That and white men (or even just whites in general) are still the majority of the country and you can't win an election with the majority of the vote. And the people voting for Clinton antagonized white men to no end for years, especially recently.

Tell me about it. I found out who my true friends were today when some of them came to whine to me when Trump won. While calmly explaining to them that it's not going to be that bad they turned around and bitched at me.

>BUT WE ELECTED A BLACK GUY

How racist is that statement lmao

i hope you don't enjoy spousal rights when you get married.

trump is literally going to take them away from you you dumb faggot

>tfw we never have to worry about the Clintons ever again
>tfw Chelsea will get ripped to shreds if she even dares to run

I'm so glad

All this shitposting and he fucking won!!
your country is fucked KEK!!!

Holy fuck, MEME MAGIC

Where's the asshole with the collage?

I wonder how all those youtubers who shilled for Hillary and lost a bunch of subscribers because their channel has nothing to do with politics are feeling right now.

I actually feel kinda bad for this one. He's deluded but he seems to be motivated by and genuinely care for for his kids' sakes.

Honestly, if Hillary wasn't selfish as fuck and let Bernie win democrats would have had a hold of either House or the Senate. Hell he probably would have won. I wouldn't like it but I'll accept the results. But Hillary was so corrupt she makes Trump look like the Pope.

1/5

Fags on suicide watch

2/5

Why liberals hate Russia so much?

Exactly. All these cry babies, it's only fucking four years. Instead of emigrating or leaving the fucking union, why don't they brush themselves of and start getting ready for another tilt in for years time? There's no fucking backbone anymore.

Liberalism is a disease.

Someone want to start building a wall of leftist asshurt?

3/5

I actually agree. Some of the rights should be just generalized like visitation during death. But Tax benefits? Do we really NEED that? Or need a piece of paper from the government? Or to force religious institutions to marry us if they don't agree with it?

More power to him. He probably will let it be decided at a state level which it should be done anyway.

He's a faggot. I hope he kills himself and his kids.

>I can't beeeleeeve this is habbeniiiing

Yes, yes, yes, wont happen.

because they hate gays or something

4/5

Russia is the stereotypical bad guy and Putin is demonized everywhere all the time.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT. BEGNNING DUMP

>Totalbiscuit'
fuck this piece of shit.
praise kek this was so satisfying to read.

oh won't someone think of the faggots!

they have no self-awareness. they created this themselves, they really should be blaming themselves and congratulating themselves for not electing Hillary and bringing about a legitimate fascist in 2020.

You do know Greg doesn't not give a shit - he is putting on a Show for his Audience. He is so self involved he could give two shits about who is president as long as he makes that Sweet YouTube Check

Wu lad

Enhanced Edition

didnt you hear the trumpnriech right wing death squads are going to marches the streets and kill all minorities

That top tier banter from red

What is the sub