So... if nu52 Superman "never existed" how Kenan get his powers? Someone can explain to me?

So... if nu52 Superman "never existed" how Kenan get his powers? Someone can explain to me?

hypertime.

Maybe Death of Superman exists farther up in the timeline after Reborn happened, and before he was regenerated after the doomsday fight, the weird mumbo jumbo power transfer happens

Asain Superman looks kinda weird

Dr Manhattan

Ancient Chinese Secret

the Kryptoforce

The only explanation I can think of is that in the current Reborn timeline, Superman just harmlessly powered down after the events of Darkseid War without dying, and that energy is what powered Kenan and Lana. Speaking of Lana, I think Superwoman actually addressed this, but I didn't read that shit so I wouldn't know.

huh

>I think Superwoman actually addressed this
It didn't, the entire thing is a tangled mess because of the retcon.

>Someone can explain to me?

Sure, they made a major continuity change and didn't bother to let writers who " didn't need to know" until it was published. Then it's up to other people to play catch up to the architects.

its the Superforce

>It was me, Kenan
Etc.

See, OP, you're thinking about it. You need to not think about it.

I don't think Kenan was the one to get his powers from a Super Flare.

That was Dragon Emperor Super-Man

Supes still exploded but while he surviced, he pretended to be dead so that he hide Lois who was pregnant and was being chased by Intergang.

Winner

But that would have been years ago in the current canon. You're telling me Superman energy was just floating around for 10+ years and nobody noticed anything until the fucking chinese government found it?

But that would mean he exploded 10 years ago

And that Lana got her powers then?

I think he looks handsome.

accept that the retarded retcon was a mistake that was really, REALLY retarded.