Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0-ye4LXWts
youtube.com/watch?v=IBeF8BfW4PA
mega.nz/#F!kJtCTR7Q!HNUwVc1B8KB2FrD4Twmb7g
imgur.com/a/EC0jP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yin and Yang can represent opposing bodies/forces, but opposing bodies/forces have their own Yin and Yang internally. Everything does.

Hail Mandalore!

I want to impregnate and marry Sabine

>master race
also the sith are better

It's time for a story, set a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Oh shit, you used my horrific painting!

Maybe because he has a history of defining the council which was already talked about? So given how his character is presented and what we are told, common sense would dictate that he would certainly do what he said and train the boy himself even if the council doesn't will it.

But sorry if you don't have the two brain cell minimum to rub 'em together to understand a character

Neb! Surge

slow and steady wins the race, rev up those Force guacamole bowls

Christ at this point I just want Gray jedi to be a thing so Gray/anti-gray shitposters will shut the fuck up about them because there's no wiggle room anymore.

Also my fries are pretty bland and I could use some salt.

As an interesting note, no-one here actually says "destroyed"

Some local fast food joint where I live always has perfectly salted fries, and their chicken tenders are to die for. It's called George Burgers, but I rarely ever go for burgers, I only ever go to In-N-Out for doubles.

This, it's like Luke and Vader. Each represents one half of a conflict. But part of Luke's quest was to make Vader see that even though he was a baby killing mass murderer there was still good (light) inside of him. And Vader told Luke he was right.

Alright /swco/, question time.

It's May. Infinity War and Solo are coming out, but you can see one and only one in the theaters. Which movie do you choose?

Genuinely wondering how many actual SW fans would be willing to pass on the Solo movie, if faced with such a choice. Just to put its box office chances in perspective.

Wow, you're a really bitter and messed up person to put all that effort into online name-calling.

I'd go see solo, unless I was with friends and the vote said Infinity War

If Snoke is the Prime Jedi wouldn't that make him like 25,000 years old?

>capeshit or starkino
HMMMM TOUGH CHOICE

Wow, you're a really butthurt and gay person to get that butthurt over online name-calling.

Been waiting for this one

That dude is pure Sith. Concerned with hurting others and his own self above all others.

oh god

The only MCU movie I've seen in theaters was Spiderman, and that's because it was Spiderman.

>still almost exactly 1 minute apart
HMM

lol greyfags burned you good to make you behave like a child

Jude, the waitress

Both Ciena and Thane here use the word 消える, kieru, meaning to disappear or to vanish. I just thought that was interesting.

I never go to the theater alone, so Infinity War is more likely.

your new

Says the guy who's feelings get hurt my memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0-ye4LXWts

are you guys ready for Tuesday?

he even did it again right after your post
for his sake I hope he doesn't post on Sup Forums because the ID tags there would out his samefaggotry for all to see and laugh at

on suicide watch

Ciena's too kind and gentle for this line of work

>Jude Edivon was a Tarkin Doctrine apologist
HOLY SHIT JUDEFAGS BTFO, YOUR WAIFU IS A SHIT

Every board should get IDs and Flags for one week. Either that, or turn them on and off at random times just to mess with people.

shit I forgot to censor this page

I always found amusing how early in the story they made him to be this sort of laidback guy, leading us to believe that as soon as Alderaan was destroyed he would defect, only for him to become even more loyal to the Empire

Isn't part of the point of the virgin/chad meme that the virgin is actually fairly reasonable if flawed and the chad is a complete lunatic?

all boards should have IDs and flags

eliminate samefagging entirely and let people see that all the shitposters are from South America

I'd go see capeshit
I have a bad feeling about kid solo

The point is always that the virgin is timid and afraid of showing off while the chad is outgoing to the point of absurdum.

Guess it really, really broke him

Many can see you are an asshole

Jesus fuck, user

More than one person doesn't like you. Are you shocked?

Not necessarily, the humor is supposed to come from the absurdity of the caricatures

>The Rebellion will lose the will to fight
Oh Jude, if only you knew better

>Replying to yourself to accuse others of samefaggery

We've become reddit

>south America
yeah right, BRs don't speak anything comprehensible, it's Canadians you have to worry about, I guarantee you 75% of all low quality posts would disappear overnight if you rangebanned leafs

Is this canon? youtube.com/watch?v=IBeF8BfW4PA

Anti grey dude is just insane at this point, he spends an unhealthy amount of time on here...it's sad.

>I guarantee you 75% of all low quality posts would disappear overnight if you rangebanned leafs
Moot blamed the Aussies.

>Canadian stereotype is they're too polite for their own good
>They're the ones doing all the shitposting

This, canadians are the unsung shitposters of Sup Forums

And that's all for this week. Thanks for reading.

Sorry

>Wow... man just... wow.....
>dude you really need to go outside once in a while..... wow.....
Not an argument.

I have zero interest in either of them. I think the Solo movie is a fundamentally bad idea.

How are the sales for the manga in Japan?

Aussies are responsible for "quality" shitposting. They are a vital part of the shitposting ecology. Canadians are an invasive species, a pest that provides no meme value outside of antagonistic memes against them, e.g. A FUCKING LEAF or DAY OF THE RAKE

It wasn't really an argument, though.

Point out the argument you had when you said:
>Anti grey dude is just insane at this point, he spends an unhealthy amount of time on here...it's sad.
Where did that refute my countless replies to your posts last thread?

Before posting an edited pic you might want to scramble the exif data so that it can't be reverted...

your meme are shit old man

You're not the only anti-greyfag, I was making just as many replies to the obvious samefag as you were.

So how did I have time to do that in 30 seconds?

That's a 5 second job at most, you're going to lie convincingly to me, buddy

I've improved the last pair of pages. Also, please stop the Canada bullying.

I couldn't say. It's a strictly digital products that's available for free online as long as you access manga.line.me from a Japanese IP. If they publish their numbers somewhere, I'm unaware of it

So this is /swco/ when all the actual fans are gone and all that is left are shitposters

>artifacts around the upper post number
>no artifacts around the bottom post number
>COPY PASTED THE (YOU) FROM THE UPPER POST TO THE BOTTOM POST
Jesus Christ how pathetic

Ok so I copied that, pasted it into paint, copied the (You), pasted that over the original image, then made sure to line it up with the second line, saved it, then added that picture to my post all within 30 seconds?

no the fans are staying out of this

>tfw they nuked the thread before I could save the scans

I've just been quietly waiting for everybody to calm down.

too lewd for Sup Forums sir back to

What scans?

TLJVD

TLJ Visual Dictionary, yesterday.

It's in the MEGA.
mega.nz/#F!kJtCTR7Q!HNUwVc1B8KB2FrD4Twmb7g

imgur.com/a/EC0jP

Oh fuck you're right, the archive is gone.

Would you enjoy a Clone Wars "reshoot" of the final battle of Utapau playing up the war-long rivalry of Grievous and Kenobi and making it so it doesn't feel like they're meeting for the very first time in their final battle?

How does it feel like that?

I would like a remake of ROTS with the cast of TCW and done in TCW style.

Saint-like anons, you have my gratitude.

Why is one guy so upset about grey force users becoming a thing?

It probably "ruins" Star Wars for him.

But it's pretty clearly happening, Bendu, Ahsoka living in a Sith temple, Snoke wanting someone that uses both sides of the Force, Luke realizing the war between light and dark is happening over and over again and that Jedi have to end...it's coming.

says the one guy who keeps peddling his EU swill and plays victim while replying to himself