Tarantula Thread

So who's got a link or torrent for Tarantula? TBS has the first two episodes on YouTube and KimCartoon has two more. That's all that I've gotten to watch so far despite TBS releasing the full series on their website (you have to have a cable provider to watch more than a preview of each episode, though).

Here's the first two episodes for anyone who wants to check the show out.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbzmciRBUc
youtube.com/watch?v=QmAMxbSk3gk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGu3RnUFzgo&list=PLD30520A7091B5591
youtube.com/watch?t=229s&v=fSmFS6mlcQg,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just checked the archive to see if anyone was talking about this yet and I found out it was a webseries before TBS picked it up. Here's a link to the webseries' first season playlist. I'm gonna go watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGu3RnUFzgo&list=PLD30520A7091B5591

>begging thread

Thanks for the bump. Besides this is only the second thread about this show that's been made on Sup Forums. I'd be more than happy to talk about the first four episodes and I shared what I had for people who haven't heard of the show to give it a chance.

Tarantula's bretty güd. As of now, I've seen the first four episodes (same as you) and can gladly say that this show's comfy af. It's really cool to have a likable main character in an Adult animated series who isn't a dick.

It's too bad TBS is giving it the Billy Dilley treatment. I doubt it'll even get the chance to earn a second season, especially now that it's also falling way below everybody's radar.

Have you seen the webseries yet? I just got done watching it. I like the show better, but it's still pretty good.

Yeah. I checked out the web series after watching those first four TBS episodes. The TV series is definitely an improvement (which is what we'd like to believe would apply to all adaptations), but the web series was still alright.

I'm surprised to see that Carson Mell practically created those shorts himself (voice acting, music, animation aside from lip syncing). Dude deserves this. It's too bad Sup Forums and the world as a whole only care about Final Space and Close Enough, though

It's kinda weird checking out his stuff because it has so few views. Like how did TBS even find this guy? I'm really glad they did, because he puts out a quality product, but you'd think they'd want to adapt something with at least a million views.

>how did TBS even find this guy?
Danny McBride (a bigger Hollywood name) already knew Mell since the latter had written a few episodes of Eastbound & Down, a show co-created by and starring McBride.

>tfw a show is so heavily overlooked that an entire thread for it is just a one-on-one conversation between OP and an user
Jesus, Sup Forums. There isn't even much to talk about right now. Give Tarantula a shot, why don't ya?

i liked what i saw, even though i only saw the Seesaw episode

You should continue, user. It's a really chill cartoon that almost resembles King of the Hill in terms of its calm aesthetic, yet occasionally outlandish scenes every now and then.

It had that feel of a small town/big city mix you don't really see much of, Sup Forums doesn't like it because of it's lack of waifus

>lack of waifus
Episode 4 begs to differ

Waifus are pure grills who've never birthed no babbies you know this.
But the characters are well-written.

Still refer to episode 4.

I was a big fan of the webseries, love that it's coming to TV virtually unchanged, better even.

>It's really cool to have a likable main character in an Adult animated series who isn't a dick
Fucking THIS. Echo alone makes the show worth watching; he's just too damn endearing! I'd love to just sit back with some ribbon cake and listen to his stories for hours on end.

It's not good.
Especially if it's coming from Jody Hill and Danny Mcbride.

But have you WATCHED an episode, user?

Wait so does it have a TV airdate too?

Yep. The first two episodes premiered on TBS's YouTube channel this past Sunday, with episodes 3 and 4 premiering on TV the very next day. Apparently, we'll be getting two new episodes every Monday at 10/9c.

So, yeah. It's pretty clear that TBS is trying to kill this off before premiering Final Space and Close Enough, the same way Disney dumped out Billy Dilley before premiering DuckTales and Big Hero 6: The Series.

There's not a single spider in this goddamn show is there?

I've watched it all, ama.
I like how the blue haired kid is bill from koth and tries to kill himself.

I kept thinking he was voiced by Fred Stoller

Jesus Christ this show fills a king of the Hill sized wound, we need to find a way to get this a second season my god, just finished the second episode, and jesus, how is it not more popular? Close Enough is just gonna be Regular Show 2: For Adults LOL! i can't say shit for Final space though

Real-talk Sup Forums, I dunno about you guys, but I want this show to have a second season, show it to your friends, tell them to show their friends if they like it, this is a nice pace from randumb XD humor, we need more cartoons that have this chill, slowpaced aesthetic show your friends, get them to show their friends, and so on, we need this show to gain some traction
who's with me?

Exquisite taste

what the fuck is this show about idiot

Does anyone here know what kind of skin condition Silver has?

I've never even heard of this show until this moment, damn.

I'm intrigued about what's going on in this scene

what even is ribbon cake?

God that sucked, I was an A list Warner brothers member where I was shown this early on to see if people would want it on TBS. It sucks. I can see these people out my window right now.

I think it's just a big birth mark.

Where can I watch it all without a cable provider?

Tell your friends if you have any.

need more Dan Vs too while we’re at it

not alot of grape juice but

I think it was meant to be paired with Louie CK's cop series but now they have no lead in so they're rushing to the next more anticipated premieres.

I sorta like it, it's pretty chill.

I could fucking watch this all day.

I liked it but I get the feeling it's going to get the shaft from the network. Hope I'm wrong

We could spread awareness of this show to those who liked King of The Hill or Napoleon Dynamite, I feel like it's got an oddly satisfying mixture of both.

Tell your friends. It's a damn sham they're trying to sweep this gem under the rug.

what is this art style

Typical 2010's thin outline shit?

a fairly original one if you ask me

This reminds me, the fact that Tarantula doesn’t have too many big celebrity names as part of its voice cast is also gonna make it hard to grab more viewers.

OH BABY

>big celebrity names
Shit right, normalfags need celebrities in something to enjoy it, which is just disappointing this is why they get cookie cutter anime bullshit

>It's too bad Sup Forums and the world as a whole only care about Final Space and Close Enough
To tell you the truth, I only heard about Tarantula through youtube.com/watch?t=229s&v=fSmFS6mlcQg, but completely forgot about it soon after as I didn't think much of it.

I actually wasn't even aware that it was premiering until the day those first two episodes were officially uploaded on YouTube. Pic related makes me think that TBS really did decide to premiere the show this month at the very last second.

Echo Bump.