How come Wonder Woman can embrace her femininity but Carol needs to be turned into a man?

How come Wonder Woman can embrace her femininity but Carol needs to be turned into a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not like DC didn't try to cover up Wonder Woman. It's just that nobody cares enough about Carol to complain.

>come Wonder Woman can embrace her femininity
That got her removed as a fictional U.N. Ambassador irl

I just don’t understand the logic of taking a female character,stripping everything that makes her feminine, and calling it progressive. The cynical part of me wants to say they did this so they can market her to male audiences.

>they did this so they can market her to male audiences.
I don't follow.

Because her girlfriend is very femme.

This. There was a backlash when they got rid of Carol's unitard and mask, but nobody at Marvel cared enough to keep it, and it was the start of the SJW takeover at Marvel and they didn't want to piss off the demographic they were trying to attract by keeping them.

Feminism isn't about equal rights or being "progressive". It's purely about penis envy. Feminists don't celebrate being female. They hate it. They want to be men but hate men at the same time. This is why they always go for the "little dick" crack in an argument.

Ok are you seriously just 1 person who is psychotically obsessed with Carol being gay? I see this shit in any remotely Carol related thread and the posts are always the same language, the same picture, the same everything.

That was utterly pathetic. Women truly are their own worst enemy.

Kris Anka redesigned her for her relaunched ongoing and everyone uses it as a reference. When based Soy drew her she was still had curves and when our favorite french nig drew her in CW2 she still liked like a chick.

both are turned into a man

Captain Marvel are now a non-binary character in comics

Wonder Woman by an editorial decision turned into a ugly woman without curves
Only in covers you can see a strong, feminine and curvy Wondy
I dropped Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman months ago

Because there is no singular way to be a woman.

Also I love Carol's look.

> Woman becomes powerful by basically becoming a man.

Femininity is powerful in its own way, and is a form of strength just as much as masculinity, yet current Marvel ironically emphasises the masculine and devalues the feminine with its favoured females.
Sue Storm, Scarlet Witch, Storm, and Wasp, all of whom express feminine power, have been shunted aside to make way for the masculine.

Ironically it's SJWs who trash femininity and worship masculinity.

This.

>hating on Ben Caldwell and Javier Rodriguez
Is this a troll?

Most of those characters have been 'shunted aside' because Marvel does not own the rights to them outside of comic books

And the ones they do hold those rights for happen to be a main Avenger who recently had a solo book, and another who is a title character of an upcoming movie.

Sort of sad that the one agreeable incarnation of Carol was in fucking MVC:I. Shame everyone else seemed to look like potato in that game.

Little/Teenage boys(MCU’s target audience are more likely to pay to see a masculine character.

Hence why they couldn’t get that Black Widow movie off the ground

i wanna fuck that man so badly

What reason did they give?

Before the game came out I was wondering if that was mandate from Marvel. Make Carol look good by limiting all the other female characters and making them look weird.
After the game came out it's clear Capcom just didn't give a shit because Carol might as well not be in story mode at all.

Feminists are power hungry, whatever men are for they are against. If men loved Carol's makeover then the feminists would have changed her back.

That's how they behave, they want to suck the joy out of whatever they infest.

That's what these idiot uber-leftists have done. They give all the power to the "privileged" while denigrating what they are supposedly holding as a virtue.

Femininity is glorious, both men and women love seeing a strong and sexy woman kick ass. Feminists don't though, its not about what real women want and whatever men like they hate.

If you think short hair can’t be feminine and isn’t hot as fuck you’re probably gay or something.

>embrace her femininity
>show some skin

lel

she was too feminine!!
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality