Miraculous Ladybug - Future events?

This is an aspect from Miraculous Ladybug that should be explored sooner or later: the past Miraculous Holders. Feri Gonzalez, an artist that work for Zag Animation designed several character who were the past holder of the Ladybug Miraculous, and all of them could give us an interesting story:

1º) "The Queen": Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons.
2º) "The Martyr": Jeanne d'Arc.
3º) "The Goddess": Name unknown, but she was the Oracle of Khepri, the Egyptian God of Creation.
4º) "The Voice of Nature": Mudekudeku.
5º) "The Warrior": Micazoyolin.
6º) "The Gentle Heart": Bo rùa.
7º) "The Vigilante": La Coccinelle.
8º) "The Assassin": Tentomushi.

Would you like more information of these past Miraculous to be revealed in the future?

One aspect that could be explored in the stories of these past Miraculous would be the past holders of the Cat Miraculous, as it seems both Miraculouses are connected like Yin and Yang. I even have a few ideas about who these characters could be. Think about it:

1º) Hercules: Both he and Hippolyta share a relationship in myths, and the "cat" part could come from the Nemean Lion.
2º) Gilles de Rais: According to history, he was in love with Jeanne d'Arc, so he could have the Cat Miraculous. I don't know if there was other men in love of Jeanne d'Arc, but this is a good choice.
3º) There was a few sketches in the comics about what appears to be an Egyptian Cat Miraculous, so it could be the Oracle of Bastet, the Cat Goddess.
4º) Mudekudeku's sketch appears to reveal it already, as it seems a regular lion received the Cat Miraculous. (I wonder how he wore the ring in his big "fingers").
5º) Since Micazoyolin is an Male Aztec Eagle Warrior, the most appropiated choice would be an Female Aztec Jaguar Warrior. As a matter of fact, Feri Gonzalez designed a character named Mistontli. (I added a picture of it).
6º) [No idea for this one].
7º) Maybe the legendary musketeer D'artagnan? It would suit her.
8º) Maybe a "Ninja Cat" from a rival clan in Japan? I mean, cats are good ninjas after all.

What do you think?

Among the plans for the comic series was to delve into the lives of past Ladybugs, but that's looking pretty unlikely with how the current issues are being treated.

Which issues? Only 3 came out for now, which I liked the last 2 with the trip to New York, and 4th issue was delayed. So I don't think people can critize it yet with so little material edited.

Delayed twice now. Maybe three times. I lost count.

Nice guesses. But now, I can't unsee Marvel's Hercules as Cat Noir.
>6º) [No idea for this one]
Bo Rùa is vietnamese to "ladybug", so, "cat noir " should be "Meo Den"?

Ladybug's Hercules doesn't have to be Marvel's Hercules. Even although Ladybug looks like Spider-Man, she doesn't belong to Marvel. And there are many other versions of Hercules: Disney, DC... etc.

Well, thanks for the name, but I still can't imagine the look of a vietnamese Cat Noir.

Do the holders have to be lovers?

In Mudekudeku's case, it's not like that. But it seems like most of them are, basically by the link between Yin and Yang; "they complement each other".

I wish they saved time travel for a meet up with some old wielders. Insted we got two Marinettes.

Do you think we’ll every see the wielders AFTER adrienette? It could be something small, like their gets running of to fight crime as the series ends.

>tfw that's the only piece of lewdart of anime Ladybug

With good reason, because 2D is PD

No

Jeez, what is it with things in this franchise being delayed?

The cartoon was to show up on Netflix in the summer, then moved to December, now it’ll come out in Spring 2018.

ZAG's ambitions clearly being too much for them to realistically handle all at once is the most likely reason.

A little too much tarot influence here. Next there's going to be "the hermit," "the star," and "the world."

Actually there's a Kwami of time out there somewhere. I bet its power set is broken as hell.

That raises a good point, what do we think all the Kwami traits will be?
Ladybug:creation
Black cat:destruction
Butterfly:fuck if I know. (Courage maybe?)
Fox:illusion(maybe just Volpina?)
That leave Turtle, Peacock, bee and the whole zodiac. What do you guys think?

>butterfly
Metamorphosis/Transformation
>turtle
Has to be defense or longevity
>bee
Annoyance/bitchiness if its wielder is any indication. Maybe cooperation or loyalty.
>fox
Would be kinda lame if it's just Lila's power set. Still, they're basically only known for trickery.

>Zodiac
Rabbit has to be speed, or fucking.
The horse, alternatively, might be speed-based
Tiger might be just strength
Goats climb and eat anything so...we might get character traits like perseverance.
Snakes are considered dishonest, maybe that'll be the illusions powers.
Dragon, who knows. Get 7 of its miraculous together and make a wish, maybe.

how much do you wanna bet adrien jerked off after ladybugs bare skin touched him

But then he would get cum on the hand she TOUCHED! He xan never use that hand again! It belongs in a museum!

Oh, God, NO. Next generation set up is the worst way to end a series. And even if they have more time travel shenanigans, I prefer they keep it to explain plot points, like how Fu fucked up the things or something.

Are the zodiac stuff confirmed?

That is probably not the case since the episodes were in fact ready for quite a while before the broadcasters picked them up.

My guess is that delays are due to broadcasters either looking for free slots to fill or prevaricate as a negotiation card.

Seems so, according to the Wikia.

>Wikia

The more Marinettes - the better.

If it helps, the new intro gave a bunch of Marinette’s classmates snapchat-style dog/rabbit/tiger/etc. filters.