Theories you had about cartoons when you were a kid

>Doug takes place in the same universe as The Simpsons where skin color can be anything. Springfield was majority Yellow and Bluffington was mixed.
>Dexters Lab took place in the suburbs of Townsville and shared the same universe as PPG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr dink ordered most of the things he bought online and committed mail and credit card fraud to afford it

element x is aku original black goo.

>>Dexters Lab took place in the suburbs of Townsville and shared the same universe as PPG

Isn't this canon? I thought it was.

Craig McCracken denied it.

theory: doug was a dip

Bluffington is the equivalent of what Google City will end up becoming. A Heirarchy that is off any sort of Public Grid and the only information they're allowed to ingest is any information relating to BB's family which all that information give is hot bullshit.

>>Doug takes place in the same universe as The Simpsons where skin color can be anything. Springfield was majority Yellow and Bluffington was mixed.

but bleedman confirmed it

"Red Gold" dip?

Not canon. Just like the reboot

Ed Edd n Eddy were/are part of the KND.

They are able to create just about anything from junk. And love nothing but candy. And hate broccoli.

samurai jack is in the same universe as the powerpuff girls, in a world where they DIDNT save the day

Dexters lab, PPG, Billy and Mandy, and Johnny Bravo take place in the same world and you can't convince me otherwise.
The art styles are just so similar.

The creators of those shows say otherwise. Are you going to say that the creators are wrong about their own show?

Never heard of the "death of the author" concept before?

Once a work is complete and published, audience gets free reign on interpretation.

Monkey lives in Dexter's Lab.
Monkey is part of the Justice Friends.
The Justice Friends appeared in Powerpuff Girls.
Townsville exists in Foster's Home.
Townsville's ruins exist in the Aku's bad future.
Foster's home had a bunch of other cameos I don't recall at the moment.

The fosters gang goes to bowling alley where the dude, Walter, and Donny are regulars. So, obviously dexters lab takes place in the same universe and the big lebowski.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk
Not enough dough in the KND for Eddy

The Stranger was an imaginary friend.

Non-CN properties are out the jurisdiction and should only be considered fun references

>jack remains immortal after passing through the time stream
>becomes a pacifist
>devotes his life to science

Another connection is that Koosalagoopagoop was an imaginary friend to both Bubbles and Dee Dee

I thought Tintin and Doug were related somehow.