twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you voted 3rd party you voted trump
>assuming trump isn't everybody's lesser of two evils

dude HOLOCAUST

think he needs to be reminded?

she doesn't know what fucking crocodile tears means

undertaker freak legit autism

youtube.com/watch?v=se3JxPZapyw

Republicans mostly dislike the dude, a lot of his policies are unrealistic, and unless he somehow manages to do a good job he's almost guaranteed to be out in 4 years. It is a definite lesser of two evils.

The real killer is that the DNC probably would have won with a true moderate instead of Satan.

a psychiatrist

Jajajaja holy shit what a dumb fucking slut

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

furfags BTFO

fuck, getting the popcorn ready.

SJW's LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!

i can't wait for the apologize to the world website that will inevitably pop up, like when bush was elected.

Godspeed mod

Where the fuck is Nate Recycled Paper?
I want to see him eat his own fucking lugenpolls

>implying libertarians would have otherwise voted for hillary

stupid cunt

thats funny, you degenerate furfags faggots, i've never be so proud of the ameriburgers like today

>You can't polish turd.

Says a woman whose plastic surgery bills total the GDP of a small country. Get the fuck out Cher.

Nah m8, if you really want to kill yourself you man up and fucking do it, you don't call some stupid hotline crying at 3am just to get some pity.

It's actually the opposite since it took away votes from Hillary if you went third party

This just encompasses their whole mindset, they're like children

I am fucking feeding off this shit. Goddamn, I've never tasted such succulent tears.

Did trump actually say he doesn't support lgbt rights?
And wasn't that mass shooting in a gay bar caused by a muslim, or was that another one?

I'm personally ensuring that I make tomorrow the worst day ever for Clinton supporters on my campus.

Gonna be shitting on them all day.

LMAO THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE #MAGA

#DeliciousTears

For fuck sake, my Jewbook is being filled with liberal butthurt.
Maybe I should tell them that Trump just made me win a ton of money to piss them off even more.

I didn't really care for drumpf or drumpfkins. Didn't care for Hillary either.

Am pretty annoyed that he won though. He's going to end up repealing Roe v. Wade, ruining the work put in to regulate and legalize illicit drugs because they're insanely profitable, and probably fuck up healthcare for poorfags like my siblings.

I guess it's nice that BLM and regressive left cucks are going to suicide.

How do you figure?

Ah yes the former Britain.

RIP in piece.

I'm personally ensuring that I make tomorrow the worst day ever for Clinton supporters on my campus.

Gonna be shitting on them all day.

why do these fucking retards think that being a career politician is a GOOD thing?
Do they even understand what democracy is supposed to be?

So it begins, the greatest salt harvest we ever saw

WHERE ARE THE UNRELEASED ALBUMS/SONGS THAT SHEKELI HAD

How true is this, Sup Forums had great evidence just last week, but now that it's over, they seem pessimistic

I just spent 15 minutes dancing to the song on the Sup Forumspage. Fuck I'm drunk.

well, I know the 1911 isn't worth the money so one of those fag books?

Has trump ever legitimately done anything for people to think he is going to do something to LGBT rights?

We did it!

I'm enjoying the salt & tears don't get me wrong but, honestly I'm looking forward to Trump doing such a great job that, by 2020, even they (fuck illegals they don't count) will be enjoying safer & more financially successful lives.

Social media makes everything so dramatic. Reagan probably would have gone through much of this same shit. And much like Reagan.. if you thought this election was a landslide just wait until the 2020 reelection!!

Have they considered the reason they lost is their immediate reaction to anything is fear rather than fight

No, he never said a single thing against lgbt right and yes, the shooter was a mudshit.

Does anyone have an HD capture of the Hillary election night stream?

>that second post

he's supporting lgbt rights by deporting muslims

why do these fucking retards think that being a career politician is a GOOD thing?
Do they even understand what democracy is supposed to be?

his VP.

thats bout it, which is understandable.

This is my favorite

Prepare to get jailed for public indecency you shit

Did trump actually say he doesn't support lgbt rights?
And wasn't that mass shooting in a gay bar caused by a muslim, or was that another one?

im down to get some suicides goin, how do we maximise casualties?

Haha savage, she is most likely having a mental break down.

>libshits threatening revolt
>no arms to do it with

Requesting trump version of wakey wakey

>all these liberals afraid for their "black/hispanic/gay friends"
>meanwhile in reality, half of blacks/hispanics/gays voted for Trump

>Florida: mass shooting in the name of isis
>trump: fuck isis and muslims
>florida: elects trump

I'm so fucking smug right now I want to find the most depressed, suicidal hillary voter and laugh hysterically in their face

based dan

>censoring Trump
lmfao fucking kikes

Just went through my facebook and its fucking hilarious.

Everyone is melting and is saying how YOU, the American citizens SHOULD have voted and how you now fucked up.

GET FUCKED BITCHES

DEMOCRACY FUCK YEAH

cont on Sup Forums pls :)

he was the only major candidate that took the side of the LGBTQ whatever people over the muslims. dems threw them under the bus for the muzzos and they still don't get it in their heads

haha he won the majority vote but let's not forget
>America is the entire planet

You can't argue with liberals. They'll twist every word you say to make you look like an asshole.

hocker with tattoo. noice

Why am I friends with so many left leaning whiners.holy shit the salt though makes them so tolerable

After hearing FBI user was dead, I thought for sure trump would lose

maybe there is some hope after all

I'm eating some cheese burgers for you amurica

trump has stated at one of his speeches that he does very openly support lgbtq rights and safety

people sure are deluded

like fucking trump is immediately going to send out the hounds to round up all the gays and mexicans

so utterly fucking stupid

DID CHER KILL HERSELF YET?

what the fuck is a lantix peoples, are they just making up shit now? lol

Test

I'm completely keksmacked Natalie

The funniest part is they'll completely forget about being angrey in two days again.

I'm a portrait artist and I follow some Facebook groups about similar subjects. The guy running this page is ass blasted and dissolving the group because it wasn't her turn.

(1/2)

This is what happens when everybody wins at little league games.

would be nice, hopefully many just self-deport, save us some time

This is like 10 Christmases all at once.

what the fuck is wrong with self-interest? do these cucks hate themselves THAT much that they literally promote sabotaging your own life?

>wearing that faggot ass ring
>girlfriend's ass is hairy af
>thinking you're cool
kek

Well, Huma can toss this in the garbage since Hillary obviously won't be using it.

i dont use twitter but i've saved this idiot's twitters because they ALWAYS post 50 replies to every Donald tweet

twitter.com/lipsyncney
twitter.com/Blob_Fish
twitter.com/TheGameSheet
twitter.com/CodyBrown
twitter.com/Steve_6895
twitter.com/realDenaldTrump
twitter.com/wigglechicken
twitter.com/ultchunghas

easy to troll if any of you deplorables want a giggle

And these are the same fucks that keep saying "Trump supporters are only voting based on FEAR! Fear of people they don't like!"

Because they lack the self-awareness to realize they're talking about themselves.

>instead of just shutting the fuck up to not draw attention to the fact how stupid they were they double down and shout about it even more

FUCK TR*MP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

mate thats a fukin guy