I'm so glad Tump won so we wont have to go with Russia, so glad we can be friend

I'm so glad Tump won so we wont have to go with Russia, so glad we can be friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDx2gIlme3w
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-11/us-wahl-donald-trump-praesident-wahlergebnis
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For real man. Russo-Merica coalition for fucking globalization controller.

The only thing I'm worried about is that Trump might withdraw from Paris agreement on climate change.

Otherwise, kek. You have no idea how assdevastated our liberals and hohols are over this.

>Trump might withdraw from Paris agreement on climate change
That's very likely to happen.

We will never be friends.

Tell me, brother. No, show me. Make me understand. Is your salt as plentiful as ours, right now?

NATO about to be left to defend themselves if they don't shoulder their own bill LMAO

We can do great things together. There's still time.

Trump making Europe great again.

Putin is dead yesterday. I am seriously.

my thoughts exactly

USA

why not?
why can't we be friends?
i have always had a soft spot for russians :3

No, It's too late.

This. But can we pull our shit away from the rus-pol border now and figure out the pipeline when trump is in?

MEGA?

why is it too late lad?

why too late?

I'm fucking glad too. Just bought new apartment in Moscow, would fucking suck if it got nuked.

RUSSIA BRITAIN AMERICA PEACE PALS 2017

Ignore the edgy kid. Uncucked States of America is my best friend now.

Link or it wasn't

Go home dad, you're drunk...

France is at home, waiting for you. Russia is our ai gf, and you're being creepy.

Also: GOOD MORNING!

Ignore the edgy kid. Uncucked States of America is my best friend now.

IM SO PROUD OF YOU SON

Dude, Vodkaland and US being friends like ol' Bush and Putin used to be has been my dream for years.

USSA
PLANET STATE WHEN

I hope that you'll combine your powers and wreck the shit out of hohols, the country that should not even exist

That was a bigger landslide victory than Reagan.

>house majority
>senate majority
>popular vote nationally
>two supreme court justice positions

Doesn't get any bigger

privyet tovarishchi

it's time to discuss how we will partition east europe to our new Russian allies!

He's just kidding.

I'm still skeptical. I'm pretty sure Trump will try to have good relations with Russia, he truly will, but he eventually will concede and go: "Welp, I'm tried really hard to reason with Russia, but they just won't budge. So fuck them, I guess" Our interests just clash way too hard. We have same ambitions. No way he is going to concede and give up on US interests just to appease Russia. Plus a combination of Republicans and Mike Pence brings nothing good to the table. And US elite literally treats Russia as a native Americans with nuclear weapons. There is zero respect for us.

To my compatriots, we must not lose our vigilance. We need to fight for our place under the sun.

all 3 branches, shits gonna get done

Wasn't he the only one who didn't give a fuck about Crimea? I can't remember.

You're a filthy commie lover supporting the Soviets you shit. US should be the only power to dominate Western and Eastern Europe. Russians can stay in their box.

>USA becomes uncucked

>Canada and the rest of the copycats still stuck with cuck leaders and caught in the pc sjw wake

Killing 3 emus with one stone.

Alliance theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=jDx2gIlme3w

We don't want to rule Poland and Baltics again, they are money sinkhole and will betray us at first opportunity anyway.
We should just merge back Belarus and annex everything east of dnepr, and build big beautiful wall on western side of dnepr.

You're a filthy commie lover supporting the Soviets you shit. US should be the only power to dominate Western and Eastern Europe. Russians can stay in their fucking box and crumble.

We love you, Russia. This is why we voted this way.

pls send AKs.

Now West and Russia can team up to btfo islamist scourge from this planet

It's over, Hillary. Time to stop posting.

Nothing's gonna change desu.

I don't want to be freinds with russo-fags, they are always ruining cs:go for me.

hillary is funded by bolsheviks you imbecile
russia is not soviet

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE WITH THEMSELVES WHEN THEY DONT EVER THINK CRITICALLY

Don't be salty because hillary didn't win

My hope is that we can really have a good relationship with Russians. Love my russian bros

I love reading Zeit in the morning. The huge propaganda machine that was shilling pro Killary all over the world is now in panic mode, knowing in their own countries people will come with pitchforks after them too, now that the biggest change they feared actually happened.

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-11/us-wahl-donald-trump-praesident-wahlergebnis

that sounds nice, picture it
a us uk and ru alliance
fucking glorious

better than the squeakers
and funnier

Russia was never a physical threat to america, but I wasn't too keen about beating them to death with $800k rockets. Spent enough money on stupid shit.

I'm glad we don't have to go to war now however
I'm damaged forever because of the podesta emails
I don't think I'll ever be the same again
I can't get it out of my head
I did all I could for Trump even walked through hell

delete

I hope we can be bros now Slavfriends. I don't relish the idea of another war. You guys seem pretty chill on here.

I don't give a single fuck about this shit.

I am not from a slavic country, I have nothing to do with Russia nationally or historically. What connects me to Russia historically is them fucking us over and trying to erase our nation with their globalist, imperialist bullshit.

Why the fuck should my country go to Russia?

And I want Russia to be the good guy, especially because they are brothers in faith, everyone fucking south of us is a Mudslime cuck. If Russia could support it's neighbors without enforcing their globalist Russian bullshit over them it would be great, but I can't support Russia if being with Russia means slowly becoming a Russian.

kek. they're in full panic mode. fearmongering sissies.

Ohhh I so can't wait for Putin to say "congrats, homie" to Trump or smth along the lines. I bet he'll call him personally.
And of course the response. Oh man I can't wait. Gun be guuuud.
The dems will be ON FIRE. Big salty pile of burning feminist/cultural marxist shit.

We basically overthrew a political party. Trump has the mandate. The establishment there will follow his lead out of fear of getting voted out by us.

RU+US joint Mars mission when?

Make Mars Great Again

He already sent him on telegram, check the new and Kremlin website.

This day will be remembered as day when we won the Cold war. NATO is no more, USA now just a country on the opposite side of oceans, it's time to liberate Europe once and for all. Allahu Akbar! Meet the ruler of Europe and greatest patriot of Russia.

Putin already sent congratulation letter to Trump.

I'd much rather prefer Russia over US Jews dictating what goes on.

Russ-merican coalition when ???
I'll divorce NATO and help build a pipeline
Us Americans are the best at pipelines

>implying you able to do that

If so, globalshit would already attacked us

I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

you still don't get it do you?

>t:national traitor

Are you bot or something?
Same pic.
Same copypaste.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

+1

The thought of a war with nuclear potential in E Europe really worried me.

During the last three months, I saw that pasta almost daily. Wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was around here for even more.

Probably some dedicated retard like Nikitos.

>You will not die in a world war against white people with slightly different opinions, at least for 4 years
Feels good. The evil Russian meme needs to be put out of its misery.

>b-but muh based saviour
>m-muh dear leader
>where is the evidence?
right the fuck here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self-defence laws are non-existent, freedom of enterprise is a joke and average quality of life is Latin America-tier

i'm russian and studying in europe atm
i really like eurofags, they're nice people, but sometimes it's just hard to understand them because of cultural differences. somehow it's much simpler to communicate with burgerbro's -- same intuitions, same mentality I guess

You'll be fighting Chechens, Dagestanis and Tatars. Just few actually Russian professional soldiers on a contract. No one will fight for the (((Russian Federation))). People hate it. Here. Have some quality enrichment videos with quintessentially Russian slimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

>oil is fucked
>ruble is fucked
>people here will probably start to starve to death few months later
Fuck you shill, your garbage election literally ruined even our lives out here.

Ruble was fucked for more than a year.
You're still alive, right?

Mee helvettiin proxypelle.

Would speculation of a friendly relationship between US and Russia not be beneficial to Russian economy?

I would expect there is much speculation tomorrow morning about Trump lifting sanctions, looking to do more deals with Russia. Your economy should start improving shortly.

>might
he literally campaigned on doing it

He won't lift sanctions.

/thread

Trump is a huge goy and the proxy wars will keep going. Direct war is a Sup Forums meme and would have never happened anyway.

Pasta or not, most of it is true and you know it.

I could see him lifting sanctions if Russia agrees to a US-friendly cooperation regarding Syria and the complete destruction of Islamic terrorism.

Don't listen to him. I hope we will be friends and it can happen.

>most
Literally evidence for proofsters for each claim

MAY KEK HEAR YOU !!!

Mähän sanoin jo sulle,

>cooperation regarding Syria
That's breaking point actually.
If Trump start crying about Assad must go and muh-moderate-terrorists then all my keks went for nothing.

He said all this time that "we shouldn't have done what we have done in Libya" and "We should leave Assad alone". So IMO > Assad's gotta be pretty comfy now.

RUSSIA I LOVE YOU! AND YOUR PEOPLE!!

im mexican. :)

AND I Need some AKS! We must remove the russia weapons ban and become closer to russia.

SO we can kick some serious muslim isis faggot and liberal pussy ass.

Still alive, but have to subsist on grass and tree bark.

Oh no, someone thanked Russians, code red , code red,immediately Russians start calling Russia third world country and pile of shit.

Sure bud, can't wait till exchange rate of 1-80 all over again as in 2014. Just you wait.

Will he really ban all muslims?

>If Trump start crying about Assad must go and muh-moderate-terrorists then all my keks went for nothing.
Assad being in power is Trump/Putin's greatest leverage against Europe

The obliteration of Islamic terror would benefit Russia and US more than anyone else.. Russia because Russia has massive border/chunk of it's territory in Islamic territory, and US because we are so embedded in Middle East conflict regarding Islamic terror that we may never escape

Obliteration of terror would probably be the most beneficial thing to happen to these two countries.

Trump has no reason to remove Assad, the only reason to remove Assad for the US is to completely eradicate Europe's dependency on Russia for gas. Trump doesn't want to hurt Russia, but he could use the sanctions as leverage against Russia to get them to do the dirty work(aka anything that would be bad PR) required to eradicate terror in the Middle East and finally end our costly occupation.

Just illegals and refugees.

If you are a vetted, legal, and productive-to-society muslim? You are an American!

>ru & us team up to annihilate m.east for all the oil

concern

Assad fought hard for his people. Trump will respect that. Time to eradicate ISIL.