Heath who?

Heath who?

The Alfred in gothom is best Alfred

could they really do no better?

They're doing New 52 Joker? For what purpose?

yea, no. Bad show is bad,

It doesn't matter, Gotham is not about being traditional Batman. This is the only scenario that Joker makes sense, and Jerome was already the best contemporary Joker even when he was just a kid with no gimmick pre face off

He does a pretty believable Joker. His asides are really what work for me. Those little quips are good shit.

I just can't get past it being this super campy and kind of ridiculous lil' batman thing.

Before Gotham was even a thing I had this idea for a down-to-earth cop drama show with it slowly showing you how Batman's universe built up, maybe having a season or two to each "era"
>Before Batman, younger Bruce
>Batman Rising, Bruce is an adult but he's not Batman just yet
>Early Batman, Batman is here and shit is going fucking bananas with maniacs everywhere and we don't know how to deal with it

But it's this crazy campy thing where all of Batman's rogues are already here in younger forms but Bruce isn't even close to being Batman. It just isn't for me, I guess.

No
Just no.

I thought he died two years ago?

>wah not muh wah wah wah

>tfw Jerome's actor refused to watch Suicide Squad because he thought watching Jared Leto would negatively influence his own take on the Joker

Great actor. He manages to deliver something awesome to watch in every scene he is in, even with the cheesy dialogue they put him to do.

are you disabled?

It's not like a show set in Batman's universe that's about relatively normal cops and criminals long before Batman is a thing would be any less risky than this insane thing Gotham is doing.

>Heath who?
Fuck off kid, let me know when someone is even half as good as Jack.

That's fucking awesome.

>when someone is even half as good as Jack
His name was Cesare

Good.

leto’s hot topic joker sucks

still more of a joker than ledger

He actually gave clear and concise reasons for why he didn't like the show though. Not everything has to be a meme user.

I would have totally watched Gotham Central tho

Here I was refusing to watch it because it looked terrible.

That was basically season 2 aka the best season.

And it was not muh

Sorry Jerome, but you're still only the second best new Joker.

This guy is great. Whole show is. Pity it'll probably end after season 4.

Imagine what grown up Batman would be like in Gotham, Riddler would be in a fucking home by the time he's actually Batman

>Bruce isn't even close to being Batman

Do you watch the show? He literally wears a costume these days.