Th-theres still a chance for her to show up in season 3, r-right?

Th-theres still a chance for her to show up in season 3, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why? what would be the ppoint?

Yeah like the emoji cat from samurai jack and the dinsaur stripper from rick and morty?

They never bring back furry waifus.

is this someone's sexual fetish?

No and go back to >>trash

I want to crowdfund a team of psychologists in order to figure out this wood cutting fetish

I would donate to this.

This, it's levels of autism I didn't think were possible.

Can we please send star vs to already?

Pissing off tree hugging liberals is the fetish, not cutting the trees down

What's with the fucking bread, then?

this is so fucking weird, I can't even comprehend it

Because white is bad, white bread is therefore bad.
Also, so is milk.

Also, so is donating to needy families for Christmas.

reminder, Shadman had enough sense to refuse this faggot's money and call his fetish shit

That makes zero sense. Even that boxing fetish I can understand as sort of a "seeing women injured" type of deal. Is this fetish art some form of secret messaging for the CIA?

This thread is getting me a bit paranoid if I had to put it to words.

How the fuck did this thread jump from star vs to whatever the mental illness is being posted?

I mean, if taking down that forest would quadruple her fortune I don't have any objection to it
If it would increase it by a fraction yeah, if it would double it perhaps but quadruple it? That's a lot of money

Wait a minute... those pics are FETISH SHIT?I thought it was just part of some comic/story about preserving nature or shit, I can't see where the fetish start.

Whoever makes these are mentally ill

Trees are pretty phalic so in a way that's just a tiny lady chopping nature's dick off

This lady has to do with pacifica northwest, right? And she's obsessed with trump, sandwhich factories, white bread, and mass profits off destroying nature, right? Is there any purpose to all this?

someone, somewhere, beats his meat to this

Oh there is and i'd tell you but I have told this storyline hundreds of thousand's of toimes before and I am sick of repeating myself because for someone reason its better to conduct an /x/ tier experiment then accepting the actual reason these get made.

This guy

>then accepting the actual reason these get made.
Give me a tl;dr

yeah, you keep posting the link, we know

During Season 3 of Legend of Korra some user here dunno who don't care told me that "A fetish is best expressed healthily if you find the best kinf of outlet for it to compensate the fact for your problems relating to the show"

Y'see my 1st commission assignment was this

Apparently you don't hence your comment in basically lying about getting a crowd source together for a project you will never end up doing because you won't be able to word it without making yourself seem crazy

the fuck? that wasn't me, nimrod

are you the person behind all these?

doesn't matter

Yes

are you acting the cunt?

no I am pointing out Sup Forums's stupid bullshit