How long until Omi gets a "Problem With Apu" treatment?

How long until Omi gets a "Problem With Apu" treatment?

Never, because Xiaolin Showdown will sadly never be relevant again. Even when we enter the age of 00's nostalgia next decade, Xiaolin Chronicles already tainted the franchise to the point where no one will touch it.

they jumped the shark right on the first episode of chronicles

This honestly. No one cares about XS at this point

Wouldnt happen.

The Simpsons is full of yellow characters, but they singled out Apu.

Eh, maybe 50 years from now when people are on Youtube and they look up 'vintage cartoons' and the comments are 'lol so racist' at most.

never, the creator is Chinese herself. If she's the one who made it, noone else should give a fuck either.

INTERNALIZED
R
A
C
I
S
M

SJWs don't care, they'll attack anyone just to make themselves feel good.

>How long until Omi gets a "Problem With Apu" treatment?
Show was made by an asian girl, with that fact out in the open nobody would dare try it

right?

Voiced by a white girl. Isn't Apu's va brown?

Why does Omi look like that? Most of the monks for example are presumably Chinese too, but they look human.

omi...never. Now aang, that's a target worth aiming for.

He is an abomination.

All four of the monks are stereotypes of the nationality they come from. Am I really the only person that gets that?

Racist is the new word for sterotype. Hence the whole apu problem thing

But Kimiko is the asian one
Omi is of unknown decent, and even the hyper-racistly named ping-pong is french

Never, high-status SJWs generally don't give a shit about cartoons unless they reach enormous cultural relevance.

unless xiaolin showdown can garner enough attention, i don't think they'll care.

wot in the fuck are you guys talking about? what was wrong with the 2013 show? aside from the fight animation