G

Because fuck you.

Stupid cracker took $500 from me, fuck that shit

Ha

drumpf btfo

No

F

Fucking whore, I am going to drink liberal tears today

I'd rather press F to execute. Can you delete this?

F
uck that bitch

F UCK YOU CUNT

Satan Worshipping Hoe

EVEN THE FUCKING LEAVES ARE BECOMING GREAT AGAIN

Literally all the DNC had to do was put up someone that young people could vote for

Hillary has no appeal to any demographic besides 45-60 year old women

F

YOU FUCKING BITCH

CUNT CUNT CUNT

This guy gets it

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck this transparent cunt and anyone who actually considered voting for her.

he's going to have her locked up, right?

RIGHT?

>Not celebrating the demise of your opponent's

Time for her to go to prison.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING RAGE QUIT!
AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F

F
for
FUCK YOU BITCH

F

ROT IN JAIL YOU WICKED BITCH

L

F

F

And niggers apparently.. Why do they love that cunt so much?

Hello Mr.Obama how's your home country

D..did she hang herself? Someone please check in on her I'm worried.

nah

F-, would not vote for.

I feel a little sorry for her, she lost her birthright to a meme.

I hope she can retire and stop being a pawn to her Jewish overlords.

Show no mercy to your enemy. HILLARY: We are coming for you.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary For President (tm). I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were supposed to be ahead in Florida???? This is so fucked.

f is for fuck you shillary

FU

F

I hope she repents, or she will face consequences for deserting the interests of those she represented

S

Burn in Hell Hillary.

Lel nah

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

F

No mercy to the vanquished. Hillary: we are coming for you.

It's infectious, burgerfriend
Congrats on your victory tonight
God bless America

It's infectious, burgerfriend
Congrats on your victory tonight
God bless America

AKO IMA BOGA, U PAKLU GORICES

Translate that.

Malik?

F, hope the fbi gets you

Obama, your party just lost, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

F

Anyone else thinking that Hillary might suicide by three shotgun blasts to the back of the head while drowning?

I suspect there are certain (((people))) that don't want to risk her blabbing now that she has lost the election that was promised to her.

no

someone please post the image where she is rolling around on the floor with her titties flopping around with a pee pee bag and poop and the ground?

pls

They don't. They always vote for their massas, the Democrats.

f

I kinda wished Donald would win, but mostly as a gag
I really could not imagine that he could actually do it.

I somehow assumed that hillary would get near 100% of women votes and minority votes plus the sane people votes... like that ought to be enough, right?

i assumed that sociopath had it in a bag, even though I could not stand her after hearing that audio recording of her giggle about getting the rapist of a 12 year old good deal...

Bernie was a populist, telling people what they wanted to hear, and I dislike heavily his hard stand against nuclear energy, which is IMO the best way to fight climate change. Donal supports nuclear, which is good.

I will now go enjoy the meltdown on reddit, you did it Sup Forums bros
Sup Forums out

F

Pwn'd twice by men LOL

You get non of my respect.
Q

RIP, F

We haven't forgotten about the Children...

lol she has no reason to live now she's wanted to be president her whole life and was willing to throw all ethics and decency out of the window and even that wasn't enough HAHAHAHHAA

S

the only F im giving is FUCK YOU

Waco, Benghazi, selling our interests to line her pockets, possible assassinations, covering up for her pedo husband's rapes and assaults, and continuous war?

I've watched this cunt get away with shit for the last 30+ years.

No, FUCK her, she doesn't deserve my respect.

>97355247

She can retire in prison

You're an evil cunt. But now that we've toppled you, we're no longer enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

F

suck a dick hillary

I wonder what it feels like to lose a second time after throwing in everything you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=b39ALX4neIk

dont do it hillary

S

Never assume your opponent isn't a danger in defeat if they're still alive.

... We're going to be sittin here a while

if you think any trumpcuck is classy enough to pay any sort of respect youre dead wrong

>protester at trump rally
fucking kill him for having different views!

>protester at obama rally
dont boo, there is no need for violence

has she said anything yet??
held a speech?
a tweet?
anything?

fpbp

I live in South Florida now but I am a born and raised Arkansan.

Fuck you Hillary Clinton. You've left a trail of bodies and ruined lives from the time you ascended to power in my poor, humble home state until today.

We're coming for you bitch. The day of the rope is nigh and I cannot fucking WAIT to see your neck stretched out for the people you've ruined. Fuck you bitch. I'm praying that Trump appoints Gowdy to be your special prosecutor.

F

SHART

fuck off faggot cuck.. you're a sore loser, deal with it

I really fucking hope so

F

AHAHAHAH
Fuck off, Mvembadoomba

F

F

RIP

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

f

I’m sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that’s right. The election isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only we're currently recounting Pennsylvania, Michigan and many more. Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? She's going against a bunch of dirty politicians and rapists and holding her ground. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Hillary posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like hard-working liberal minorities. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

no woman would ever vote for a whore whose gonna send all good men to their deaths
everyone would know that they voted for #her and then these women would be single for the rest of their lives, ridiculed as the entire male blue collar workforce gets murdered in russia.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFuck you cunt!

I’m sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that’s right. The election isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only we're currently recounting Pennsylvania, Michigan and many more. Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? She's going against a bunch of dirty politicians and rapists and holding her ground. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Hillary posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like hard-working liberal minorities. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

F