Have you ever seen fat guys in real life wear shirts that don't fit and their guts stick out like you seen in some...

Have you ever seen fat guys in real life wear shirts that don't fit and their guts stick out like you seen in some cartoons?

Fortunately, I haven't. I'm just curious if this actually happens.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2016/07/proof-that-diet-soda-can-make-you-hungrier.html
self.com/story/4-ways-diet-soda-could-make-you-gain-weight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've seen it with fat chicks who wear the awfulest midriff-baring crop tops. very few dudes though. their pants usually ride lower because they can't pull them up properly, but their shirts are big enough to cover it anyway.

I work at a buffet. Of course I see that shit.

Only when I reach up with both arms sometimes.

yes

but its rare in my area unless i go to walmart, it seems to attract THOSE types

but also, how the FUCK can you get that fat and not want to lose weight? i mean, shit, your 300+lbs, don't you feel like shit 24/7?

even with surgery, fucking boogie is losing weight, but won't keep it off so its a moot point.

Got a client at work, shit is almost always hanging out when he comes to pay his monthly. Pretty positive he's on the spectrum too. If he gets started on fishing or Air Force trivia he'll talk my ear off for an hour while he drinks 3 iced teas.

>but also, how the FUCK can you get that fat and not want to lose weight?
They lack the motivation to eat healthy and exercise, why do you think they got that fat in the first place, they'd prefer to believe that diet soda makes a difference and if they buy clothes that are too small for them they'll start magically shrinking than go for a walk everyday until they can start jogging a little

It's definitely not an all the time kind of thing but yes I see it fairly regularly.

I've seen a few women who wear belly shirts despite being morbidly obese, but most fat dudes at least have the sensibility to cover up.

A lot figure that at that point why bother. They're already fucked there's no fixing this. Especially when to get to that point in the first place you have to have not cared about several different steps down already.

I have seen a few. But they were older guys that don't give a fuck. Might have been someone with mental issues though.

I have, it's not a pleasant sight.

fat no, obese dudes struggle to keep the shirt on IMO. Had a friend who got fucking large and whenever I see him now he's basically swimming through his bodyfat and if he can manage to keep his shirt covering all of him it's a goddamn miracle.

I used to work at a truck stop... you guess

I dont want to talk about the horrors ive seen

Yes.

I fucking hate this, people who laugh at this are no better then the normie scum with a gf for not siding with a fellow user

Yes.

I've seen several.

This is what makes fat people who try to dress "well" look even more retarded. If you're going to put effort and money into your looks, might want to start by not being obese.

t. fatfag

There's a lot of people who simply have no self awareness

Sometimes I envy it, it must be quite liberating to not care at all what anyone else thinks

>that fucking file name

What ever you say you traitorous normie sympathizer

Yeah, I always avoided those kinds of people.

>they'd prefer to believe that diet soda makes a difference
Well they do make a difference. They make people fatter:

thecut.com/2016/07/proof-that-diet-soda-can-make-you-hungrier.html

self.com/story/4-ways-diet-soda-could-make-you-gain-weight

Yeah, I seent it plenty. You not have a fucking Wal-Mart where you are, with wheezy motherfuckers leaning on shopping carts and bitching because the mart carts are all in use?

Fat guy here. My shirt never covers my asscrack when I bend and it's terrible.

Yeah, I've seen that. The handicap kids in my Highschool and those weird Mexican girls wore their clothes like that. Their jelly bellies just hanging out.

Does Warner Bros. sell T-shirts with just their logo?

That dude actually looks pretty dapper, user.

And 100lbs overweight.

Okay.

Man, you're a faggot. You're not getting the last word. "Okay." ...Pfft, fucking bitch.

t.virgin lardass

>that fucking pic
Where was this thread originally? Sup Forums? /r9k/?
Anyone got an archive for it? It looks funny as fuck.

I had a couple guys like that in my computer class in high school

I don't argue with white people.

Eh. He looks like Poirot or Chesterton.
I figure that people who let themselves get fat but dress nicely are at the point where they either have enough academic cred that they can afford to not give a fuck about what they eat, or are so old they don't care.