ITT-underrated villains

>has one of the coolest backstories for any bat villain
>is barely know and hardly used
Explain this

You're being a bit generous. The mini was good but hardly one of the best Batman comics. He's only memorable for his appearance.

I liked his origin alot.

I loved the first depiction of The Metal.

>John Corben J.C. - The Man of Steel, The Man of Tomorrow

This looks interesting. Is there a Rebirth Swampthing? Is it good?

It is a cool origin, but he doesn't have any powers or a unique enough schtick to be a useful edition to the rogues gallery.

I did love the mini though.

Ghost is an industrial saboteur and vigilant that made his own powered armor which gives him the ability to make himself and other objects intangible and invisible, as well as gain access to and control computer systems near him. Having long since lost his humanity and sanity- he always wears the suit, smells terrible, and rants about bringing down capitalism and all corporations.
Nevertheless he has fought alongside the Thunderbolts against injustice, showing that even the most rotten, paranoid schizophrenic can have a good heart.

>but he doesn't have any powers
So does black mask, doesnt mean he isnt popular. Maybe have him swim in a giant fish tank and maul people like a shark.

The only good Future's End story.

>he always wears the suit, smells terrible, and rants about bringing down capitalism and all corporations.
God, i want to read about this guy. I love crazy conspiracy characters like bill from KOTH or rorschach, partially because their funny as fuck, and also because ive been a big conspiracy nut since i was a kid so i get alot of the references. A shame the version in antman which will most likely remove alot of the unique attributes to make the female character look more perfect, because modern hollywood isnt ballsy enough to have a crazy female villain

He has a cool design, he would give batman an irish villain to fight, and has a genuingly creepy power that could take over the entire city. Im really suprised he hasnt shown up in a cartoon yet.

Fuck, forgot the picture

Well, she still is a anti-corporate terrorist in the movie, "charismatic, eccentric, unpredictable, and damaged" .She is also probalby that schizophrenic girl from Doctor Strange's patient list.
I'm not sure about the swap but Ghost always was a guy that didn't thought himself to be a person but a spectre of justice. So it may work.

Thats my point. There are already too many other guys that fill the same niche.

I wonder if he shows up in Arkham Asylum 2, he is one of the reasons why its so crazy there.

He was created by Dan Slott before Slott bailed to go work for Marvel full-time.

I liked a lot of Future's End, though that does stand out as one of, if not the best.

As long as they make her just as unhinged and crazy, they could make alot of comedy from it if they made her like a younger female alex jones. Also, are they any good trades that show off ghost and his conspiracy nuttiness? I keep seeing panels with him and i cant help but think hes one of the most enojoyable marvel villains.
I see your point, but i think writers just need to use him more and expand on his characters. Maybe he doesnt even need to be a crimeboss, but a loan shark to other supervillains

Doctor Rot was a pretty entertaining villain with lots of potential since he's more of psychological than a physical threat, and even then, the guy was clearly batshit insane enough to not only try to fight Wolverine head-on, but to try to strange him with his own (not Wolverine's) intestines.
He's definitely on the "edgy done right" villains list in my book.

You mean, the guy who ruined spider man and keeps shoving in mockingbird and her feminist bitching used to write for batman?

He'd be great in an arc exploring the different gangs of Gotham

Darkseid's media manipulator. I loved him in Young Justice.

my man

>ghost poster strikes again
i enjoyed him in thunderbolts

His other design is much better. I remember getting excited pic related 6 years ago when it was announced, but they cancelled it. Now the legends of him is like 500 dollars

Man, Beware the Batman would’ve been a perfect chance for him to show up.

Torque.

He's a villain who gets more and more relevant every year.

Any love for The Spot? I really like his powers and he seems like someone who should be absolutely A+ list but he's stuck constantly being a comic relief or C or lower grade. Really liked that issue of AMS where he and Spidey teamed up to fight the mafia and he contemplated turning his life around.

But if we're talking other villains especially in Batman then I really like Doctor Phosphorous for some reason. Must be the design.

To be fair, he lives in a world where the paranoid schizophrenics tend to either be right or a bit ahead of the curve.

Wait, is that a white red skull?

Smallville actually had a very good Godfrey

I love him. With Mysterio my favorite Spider-Man villain.

Love this guy.

There's already a white red skull, this is the beige red skull.

>similar to Frank Castle in a lot of ways
>uses his skill set for mercenary work instead of revenge
Barracuda was a fun villain. Probably my favorite part of one of his runs was when Punisher cuts off some of his fingers with an axe while they're fighting. Barracuda doesn't scream he just says "Oh its on now" with a smile.
But unless I missed something he's pretty dead.

He was too busy posing for Iron Maiden albums

bump

Read this fuckers mini series and I don't know if i can respect a batman villain that i could beat up. I'm not a particularly tough motherfucker.

I know he was too OP and was beaten by Doom too easily, but I think he has potential.

The brotherhood of dada are the fucking coolest
>Dude who can steal sanity
>Ghost of a mirror that can eat chunks of time
>60s Rayman
>>Homeless Guy who provides camoflauge in plain sight
>Schizophrenic death cloud
>Angry black tornado
>Super strong sleep walker
>Every power "you havent thought of yet"
>Invisible entity thats the source of all bad luck

Didn't it turn out that he was right in the end?

>No parents, no laws!
They are also a true, fun brotherhood with karaoke nights and...

best trolling. Dada is the art of shitposting after all. Nada compares to them

The only problem is, beneath their cheerful surface they are basically a cult led by the charismatic Mr.Nobody, a bit like the Manson family.

Well Stark was a member of the Illuminati.

He's got my vote!

Vote for Nobody!

He had the best economic plan.