No Christmas episode

>no Christmas episode

THERE'S A WAR ON CHRISTMAS

Just go back and watch the ones from when South Park was good.

Wah! WAAAAAH!

I'm guessing it's one of those "anyone who disliked the finale is a drumpfkin, there's literally no other reason to dislike the episode besides getting offended at the drumpf jokes" people

Ah. I wouldn't know as I haven't been watching.

>South Park doesn't make Christmas episodes anymore since they only make shows based on what's happening that week.

There are plenty of reason to not like bad jokes but the only focus on the nay sayers was they all hated South park for making fun of Drumpfh and nothing else about the episode. Then they got extrenely defensive about it and started spouting off Sup Forums memes

there's a W A R on Christmas though

Through the years we all will be together
If the fates allow

santa is still stuck inside the nsa

this would mean something if it didnt come from people who raided the boards when samurai jack got a girlfriend

>No good episodes

Be grateful. It could have been lousy

okay, so Americans no longer celebrate chirstmas because the president you don't like is pro christmas? is this the ultimate butthurt achieved by americans?

the war on christmas is that people say "happy holidays" instead now because that includes Hanukah and qwanza and whatever the fuck else americans celebrate that time of year
they're making fun of it being a non issue

But as a non burger can I just ask what the fuck actually is kwanza?

I say "Happy Holidays" sometimes just cuz it's easier to say than dragging it and saying "Merry Christmas and Happy New Years". Hannukah is so obscure especially outside the US (at least from where I've been) and Kwanzaa is celebrated by pretty much no one anymore anyways.

I think it's mostly christians who get mad about it because "they're taking the christ out of christmas" or whatever
but it's not even really a PC thing since the simple fact is people celebrate more than just christmas at that time of year and it makes sense to cover all of them in the greeting

Yeah, I guess. My only issue is when they try to rebrand stuff like calling a Christmas tree a "holiday tree". That's just weak.

Assblasted black americans pretty much invented a black power hanukkah during the civil rights movement.

>calling a Christmas tree a "holiday tree".
yeah okay that's shitty and I can't defend that

The Christmas episode was the fractured but whole

Yeah, end-year celebrations can get weird. The Germans are particularly exotic, they celebrate by putting asphalt cubes of peace around the market square.

LIGHT YOUR HOLIDAY CANDLES CARTMAN

It's actually everyone getting pissed at your shitty attitude and awful personality
Sometimes I think about the fact that I'm going to be stuck with you for the rest of my life because I'm unlucky enough to be part of this pathetic generation and I puke real hard

Is the red one painted in real terrorism attack victims blood?

>people celebrate more than just christmas at that time of year
what about no? You don't get 5% of the comunity censor 95% of the rest.

Fuck all y'all's holidays, it's Saturnalia!
Time to hail Satan, faggots!