mega.nz/#F!NTBSiYDD!MhlaVthgY03hjXUKo4CxzQ

8 episodes remaining + a Minecraft standalone episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally it's ending.

damn, thought there were still like 20 left

Thanks. Not sure how to feel about a standalone episode later next year. I hope it doesn't come out after the finale, because boy that'd be anticlimactic for the final episode.

but maybe I should be expecting total disappointment anyway for the finale.

Thanks for the MEGA.

I hope it does, otherwise we'll have to wait until summer to get the finale. It's weird having it as the final AT episode, but if you just think of it as a random bonus it's fine.

Speaking of the finale, I wonder how they're going to release these last 8. I wouldn't be surprised if they released all 8 at once like the miniseries' , and packaged it as a special event, because I imagine that they're all going to be pretty story heavy.

So.

Is Finn still a manlet loser? Who is the final boss? Should I care about the finale or it's still as shit as post season 4?

New episodes? I thought I'd have to wait until the 17th. Wonderful news.
I guess it's a good thing my hosts file failed to block Sup Forums today for some reason.

This is seriously the best tv show of any genre I ever watched and nothing even gets close.

>brand new spanking episodes
>8 IPs
>3 hours
What killed the hype?

There was another thread that hit bump limit, and the episodes got released early on the CN app with practically no fanfare. Also, there's not really much to say about the episodes.

>Little to non promotion
>Released on the CN App
Pick your poison.

I usually ignore these threads, just so happened the one time I noticed it was new episodes

Until the inevitable feature-length or three.

Here's the last thread. Meme posts like yours should be bannable

Posting so early in the morning while like 80% of this board is unemployed burgers

ded show

A thread filled by autistic samefags doesn't count.

Holy shit was that an Alex Jones reference in First Investigation

>Is Finn still a manlet loser?
He's still short but he's grown up and has a girlfriend that doesn't create drama by existing.
>Who is the final boss?
There are a few threats to deal with, but absolute final boss is looking like GOLB.
>Should I care?
Yeah. Show has gotten a lot better. Pick up wherever you left off.

I hope huntress wizard wins the finnbowl. At this point I'm only watching to see if finn get's laid. To rest of the sow can eat a dick.

Bubblegum vs big mum?

i liked those episodes

>I hope huntress wizard wins the finnbowl.

She already won by giving her heart to him. Literally

What can stop her? Bubblegum and Marceline can't really have a presence without being in the same scene. Flame Princess has been tossed. Fern wants just revenge and the cuck meme was just a meme.

I haven't watched Ring of Fire but the others were really good

Finn was a fucking retard in Seventeen though, you'd think we'd be seeing him not being a complete idiot by this point in the show. I get it though, he just wanted to have fun on his birthday

I wish he had more intellectual competence by this point as well. We ain't getting that shit by a long shot.

I still want to know Hunson and Marceline's mom's story

Will they pull what they did in the comics to bring the Lich back or is he out of the picture for good?

he's seventeen
seventeen year olds have no intellectual competence

The comics aren't canon but I'd bet the Lich is still around somehow. At the very least his hand is in every universe now

She was raped. Loved her rape baby with all her heart, shielded her child when the mushroom war happened and died from the slime mutation radiation

Sorry HuntressWizardfags. She's just a friend confirmed

If they included the ice king part, I wouldn't be opposed

>She's just a friend
>Kissed on multiple occasions.

Sure.

>flame princess
>pb
>Rose
Yeah harem confirmed, amiright

Marceline wearing Bubblegum's Stakes sweater tho. i'm hot y bothered.

Seventeen is fucking awful
the writing AND the acting is fucking clunky as hell, what gives

What did you expect? It's a Xayaphone episode

classic Xayaphone

user those examples you posted don't even need explaining, much less PB (Marcy's buttbuddy). HW even said to Finn that magnificent beasts like them shouldn't settle down. Doesn't mean they can't show affection to each which they have. They are basically more than friends, less than lovers. For now at least.

>Finn left message to his parents
Shit cut me deep Sup Forums

Tree trunks is kind of a slut.

HW was pretty great in it at least.

What kind of name is that? Was he born with that name?

I liked it but it wasn't great.
That ending though, wonderful.
And I mean ice king being the cake stripper, dressed up as FP

Embrace the Kali Yuga, user.

I like how Jake thought that was a good idea.

I can't fucking believe it they're all gonna air on my birthday ;_;

no she wasnt

Anybody got mega for S09E01-04?

I don't get it.

>only a couple episodes left
>they waste a whole episode on inane stories of the worst, most annoying character in the show

What is his endgame? And is there any way of making him an interesting villain at this point?

Being betrayed by Fern or one of his family members

Hey, Sup Forums tends to be pretty vocally anti Adventure Time and I genuinely don't know if there's a meme or not.

Anyone here who will genuinely be sad to see it go? I mean, I'm happy it's coming to an end because I don't want to see it go, but I grew around Adventure Time. Not just "up" but, like, all around, I think AT premiered when I was like a shitty teenager, and it's been a constant in a world of variables for a pretty long time.

I'm sad it's ending

This year’s birthday prank.

most of that anger has died down. Threads have been consistently better since season 9 has been winding things down and tying up plotlines.

I'm glad this show was made.

you just like it for the waifus

Her fixation on animal hearts was kinda cute. So are they dating now, or what? Seems kind of sudden that she's now acquainted with PB and the candy kingdom. I hope she hangs around more.

hey now, Finn's a pretty handsome fella, too

DESIGN CHANGE WRITERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mutual relationship. Nothing official, but there's a kiss here and there. Looks like it's going to remain that way until the end.

you can invite all your friends to watch kid's cartoons with you

Now that I think about it, unless Lolly and Chicle are under Gumbald's spell, it doesn't make sense for them to be helping him since he was the one who turned them into Manfred and Crunchy in the first place.

Lolly is kinda his wife. She could be following the D.

Gumbald just wants to build an AnCap utopia

>Marceline wearing Bubblegum's Stakes sweater tho. i'm hot y bothered.
Tfw I hate you not because you're a Bubbline fag but because you're a spic

This isn't the Kali Yuga. It's barely the beginning. Kali Yuga will start when all the streets, beaches and homes of India are filled to the brim with shit.

Does Marceline have a penis

I want more episodes like first investigation

Tree Trunks is a jerk

I agree with both these things.

Yeppers

why did they turn maggie into a fucking lesbian or blackwashed her?
why the fuck did they have to listen to those tumblrtards?
THIS FUCKING RUINED IT ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Marceline's delicious zettai ryouiki
Yes

I have no doubt she can grow one or two when the mood strikes her.

Is there any of the typical lesbianism in the episodes?

The hoes hold hands for three seconds and Marceline wears the sweater that PB worse back in Stakes.
Nothing too out there, but if you're a big fan of the show you'll definitely pick them up.

Was it? I must not have noticed, what are you referring to?

she really wasn't but i don't like her anyway so i'm biased

Fucking noice.

in this scene
>i'm primitive
>i'm real
>i'm alive
>i'm filled with hot blood

it reminds me of this so much youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

Haha holy shit, on one hand I really want to believe but on the other hand it may just be coincidence.
Though there have been certain pretty impressive references that writers have put into the show over the years, so it's still a real possibility. The only way we would know for sure is if once of the writers makes a Twitter post or something saying so.

I'd give it maybe a 40% chance of being a legitimate reference.

Are we getting a mini series to wrap up the show after that?

No. All we're getting is a war arc (according to the synopsis on iTunes. Gumbald even took the nukes surrounding the dungeon from Three Buckets)

>the nukes surrounding the dungeon from Three Buckets
I don't even remember that.

Thanks.

>17
Weak, the ending was the only good part of it. You could feel all of the small gaps inbetween dialogue and scenes that are super prevalant with newer eps to kill time. Hunson and Marcy had them too.
>Ring of Fire
Surprisingly really damn funny. Adventuring and shenanigans with worldbuilding for lil' TT.
>Hunson
Probably the weakest because he does fucking nothing. Finn gets a sword but the episode was weak. Them trying to bank on his old song was just awkward since there was no scenery or fun to back it up.
>First Investigations
Probably the best ep, could've done more time-shenanigans and the answer was kind of a cop-out. Plot thread bait might be cool, but making the beast thing talk is going to be shit.

Thoughts about the (supposed) final boss?

I hope he gets some screentime pretty damn soon

I really want one of those shirts.

I was really hoping that the Tree Trunks episode would do some stuff with Sweet Pea and the Lich, but nope. I still think Lich feels like best endgame villain, but we'll see what they do with PB's family.

I appreciated the Sir Gawain and the Green Knight references in Seventeen.

>I appreciated the Sir Gawain and the Green Knight references in Seventeen.
Yeah, that was pretty sweet.

The show needs to portray Finn as his correct body type more often.

T b h he does have some chunk on him and that's something the show has been consistent with for the most, but your point still stands that they rarely show him being chunky either.

He looks like he's on roids or something in that picture, lol

Worried because we have 8 episodes left and they haven't even begun setting him up. I'm worried they're gonna use most of the last episodes to fuck around in their usual manner and only dedicate a two parter to Golb, which won't be nearly enough time and will probably be incredibly rushed and shitty.

I wonder, did they have Jake get kidnapped by the alien as a set up for the ending? Jake is gone so Finn is in a more vulnerable state like in Elements so stuff is more dramatic or something?
Maybe the alien will end up being part of Golb's plans or some shit, another scholar of his.

I like to imagine he's canonically ripped from adventuring all the time