Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

xizrax.tumblr.com/post/167362724978/sketch-commission-of-adult-ahsoka-tano-cosplaying
youtube.com/watch?v=9B-bnANSqhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Futa

Liking girls with dicks is gay.

If that is what it takes to get some sweet orange togruts futa dick then so be it. I accept my fate.

Only did this because it was easy.

>no dick
What's the point?

Orange butt cheeks.

>Orange butt cheeks
>Orange shaft
>Orange ballsack
>Orange tits

You are a hero of men

ROGUE SQUADRON, WHERE'S OUR COVER?!

This is canon.

>Might be able to move my friday job to earlier in the week
>Will be able to do midnight screening after all
Ahhh, thank god.

Now we know why the Mon Cala left their homeworld.

>ywn feel Ahsoka's soft breasts and lekku press against your back as she is piledriving her big orange rod in and out of your ass

>Not Wanting to pound those Orange Buttcheecks while fondling her breasts with one hand and giving her a reach-around with the other.

It's possible she just has a really fat, puffy pussy.
Fat, Puffy, Orange Pussy.

>this thread

Why not both?

What do you guys want to see in future BF2 dlcs? I wanna see droideka
and Qui gon jinn

Remember it's only gay if balls are touching, and with big alien girlcock youve gotta really get it in there to the point of your stomach bulging for your balls to touch.

You have to want it to be gay, user.

Inquistors - I wanna fly with that glorious spinsaber, if only to piss autists off and fap to my waifus BF2 model.

is their a real thread?

>still playing BF2
>for any reason whatsoever

You guys *sure* that you're not at least a little bit gay?

>it was easy
>doesn't use a simple patch tool to match the coloring

Jesus Christ it's gotten to the point where people think that the bulge is the real original. Fuck off dickspammers.

Straight, gay, bi... Either way, I'd happily give Ahsoka a gentle blowjob. I don't really give that much of a damn anymore.

>master race

Are these my choices? Either ludicrous gray Jedi conversations or dickgirls? /swco/, what the fuck?

xizrax.tumblr.com/post/167362724978/sketch-commission-of-adult-ahsoka-tano-cosplaying

Here's the actual original as posted by the artist, and it's where I originally got it when I first posted it in these threads autistically complaining about
>adult rebels ahsoka wearing the anachronistic season 3 TCW outfit
and you fags turned it into some gay ass meme. I like dickgirls and the dickgirl version but come the fuck on.

You know, I'm still surprised ROTJ had intentional full-on viable nipples and an unintentional boob slip and no one really makes a big deal out of it

>viable
visible*

I'm still surprised that ROTJ had nothing for Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher to do as far as the Han/Leia relationship was concerned.

It's because everyone loves tits.

I'm surprised people still repeat baseless memes about things in movies they clearly never watched 35 years after they released.

What, Han gets jealous about nothing and...

This man has the good taste

A question for fellow Yuropoors: are there any Tuesday midnight showings 13 in your country?
Here in Italy there aren't any and the first theater has it on 09:30

Best girl

>gets jealous about nothing
>sees Luke and Leia embrace alone in the darkness away from prying eyes, then Luke departs leaving Leia in tears
keep in mind the last time Han saw Luke he was kissing Leia, he's got 6 months to a year of missing time.

This is a thread I can get behind.

I assume that you people are aware that she's fourteen in those pics, right? Fuckin pedoshit.

they know, but they're just lolicon faggots who cant appreciate good milves

stop jedi padawan are not for this

is their a good order 66 story?

I LIKE THAT SHE HAS A BULGE IN HER PANTIES.
IT MAKE ME THINK SHE HAS A FEMININE PENIS.

disgusting

One small problem, the audience already knows that Luke and Leia are brother and sister so we know that Hans jealousy isn't going to affect the story and look... it doesn't. It's never mentioned again until the final scene and then everyone is happy. Wow, what a great "arc" for Han and Leia.

Fucking kys.

>slave race

FTFY

our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9B-bnANSqhE

If this pedoshit is a why to keep people from coming here spoiling TLJ then good job, I guess.

FUCK OFF user

>sub race

Remember, in canon Ahsoka actually had a crush on Anakin.

REYFU IS MASTER RACE

Where the sith women at?

Blacked

This is all there is until the 15th, it seems. Everyone not wanting to be spoiled jumped ship.

Is....is Tumblr okay?

What do we think about this?

We don't.

The people who seem to legitimately believe Rey is a Skywalker after that's been repeatedly shat all over are as insane as ever, and the desperation is only getting worse as it becomes more obvious they've spent the last two years being assholes to people who've been right all along
Its kind of funny seeing all of them say "if they do this I won't watch it!", because no one who says that ever sticks to it.

hot

I'm OK with it, but I'd need to know the context it happens in.
Also, I'm increasingly fond of the lobster guard and their whole aesthetic

>Also, I'm increasingly fond of the lobster guard and their whole aesthetic
It's going to look amazing when they flow out of the curtains in Snoke's throne room

so is this

She looks like she just got finished getting anal and now wants pay back.

Serious spoiler: She gets one shot by Snoke right after this spot. It was satisfying.

Star Wars was a mistake

YES, as soon as I read that I realized what they were doing. Snoke is going to look like he's alone, Rey (or possibly even Kylo?) is going to try something and they'll just emerge from the curtains because they were always there

I'm making a new thread. Fucking waifu fags ruining shit AGAIN!

The first show in my usual cinema is on wednesday, pic related. Found no midnight screenings so far, some cinemas even wait till the 14th for the first show. I'll wait till next week though, so the cinema isn't as overbooked as it is now.

Wryyyyyy I’m a stupid phone poster

Can someone give me a picture of these lobster niggas?

They're only in the webm for a few frames
You can see a bit of the electro-whip

>there rape

So out next week
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Fri 15)
>The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Fri 15)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Bomber Command (Fri 15)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (Fri 15)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (Fri 15)
>Chewie and the Porgs (Fri 15)
>The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron (Fri 15)

What else?

Those polearms make my pole hard.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hard did Kylo jizz himself when this happened? There's no way they made his lightsaber vaguely phallic by accident. Especially when they keep saying that Kylo's supposed to represent teenage frustration and rebellion.

Didn't Kylo's saber get destroyed?

Aw hell yeah, I’m digging that

But why the fuck would they not carry SOME guns. Hell, just a WRIST ROCKET or something

>The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross Sections
LEAK

W H E N
H
E
N

My review of TLJ
Stay tuned

>making an edit to an edit to make it look like the original

Jesus Christ.

And risk hitting GLORIOUS LEADER?
I think not

Same here. Oddly enough, there were midnight screenings for Justice League, but nothing at all for Star Wars. Not that I'm complaining really, better to be done by midnight than going home at 3 am.

I've also noticed they threw in a few additional screenings on Wednesday, which is interesting, as SW is nowhere near as popular as capeshit and the advertising campaign is pretty much non-existant here. I guess the hype among the normies is higher than the impressions suggest.

E C H A N I
C
H
A
N
I

I think people were saying that some recent video showing Ren's TFA and TLJ sabers together suggested that he had to rebuild the hilt. Same yellow-red crystal, though.

Am I missing anything?

>Star Wars #40: The Ashes of Jedha (Part 3) (Wed 13)
>Star Wars Adventures #5 (Wed 13)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Fri 15)
>The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Fri 15)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Bomber Command (Fri 15)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (Fri 15)
>Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (Fri 15)
>Chewie and the Porgs (Fri 15)
>The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron (Fri 15)

So helpful