>Deadpool is going to be in the Avengers, on film, in your lifetime

>>Deadpool is going to be in the Avengers, on film, in your lifetime.

This is a weird feeling.

Hi. Deadpool here. I just came here to say never do drugs, it will fuck your life up.

Also I don't PG-13. It's not my style.

>>Don't do PG-13
You shitting me? Majority of Deadpool's output is PG-13

R is the reason my movie was a success. I was limitless. And no it's not because of language. I just got to be me.

Haha. And have you not seen my X-Force appearances?

The fact that Avengers even has a highly successful film franchise in my lifetime at all is astounding. I would've never in my life thought Marvel would be the trend setter for Hollywood's film output back during whatever year they were pawning off movie rights to popular characters left and right.

Justice League simultaneously failing makes this timeline feel almost unreal.

Fully half of WB's DC films have completely failed.

It really wasn't terribly shocking.

At the very least, I expected it to get 700 - 800 mil with awful critic reviews and mixed audience reviews like their last few films. I never expected it to be considered a financial failure by WB.

Right now, it's still struggling to get the 600 mil mark and it has only a week before Star Wars comes out.

Thing is, the moment you're put in an R-Rating, then all the humor is just swears, gore and sex jokes. At a PG-13 level, you have to be more creative. It's like when Comic writers go to an indie publisher and immediately just make every character swear so much. It's not that big of a deal and not really that funny.

JL was dead at the point the 2nd weekend results came in. It's status as a flop is no longer even remotely debatable.

But the MCU doesn't have better quips than Deadpool...

You can be creative with swears, gore, and sex. A lot of comedy is still based on your timing and performance. Shows like Always Sunny have tons of swearing and sex jokes and still set them up hilariously.

If that means a Uncanny Avengers movie it's going to be based.

Did you watch the movie? There was plenty of comedy that had nothing to do with swears, gore, or sex jokes.

>Thanos about to visit Death after destroying everything
>wade is there fucking her
FUCK THIS IS GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN ISNT IT THANOS WINNING WILL BE A BIG FAT JOKE IN THE END REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats because what won the day was implementation, not source material.

When the MCU started, their characters were not household names. But they put in the time and effort to build up a credit of 'this movie was enjoyable enough I guess I'll watch the next one too' to the point that people give a shit about Ant Man and The Guardians of the Galaxy now. I never thought Id see that happen.

On the flip side, WB took its much more iconic characters for granted and absolutely fucked up the implementation. They took the group of some of the best known superheroes in pop culture and turned them into a product so consistently bad its become a joke. I have unironically heard people claim the Transformers movies are better, and that should never happen.

hopefully not.

Being PG-13 didn't magically stop GotG 2 from making dick jokes, shit jokes and grossout visuals.

>Thanos winning
>Thanos is not a joke
Casual detected

that kind of humor is aimed at little kids

The entirety of the film appearance is going to be people confusing him for Spider-man Ninja.

Eh