Is the rest of the world even trying?

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjZvwuUV6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, please continue to lead the way into greatness.

Anglo Master Race growing!!

Next Industrial Revolution when?

Hey we had Berlusconi 22 years ago, this is old news.

You deserved to be cocky today, you still have to wash out the 8 years of shitstain left by obongo and their ilk though.

We're next

>Anglos of the world unite!

Well, the right won in our presidential elections this year...

Don't antagonize.

Just lead.

Make America Great Again.

Make the United Kingdom Great Again.

Make the entire world great.

We can do it.

what the fuck are we gonna do m8? become a republic?

our bunch of politicians can't even decide whether or not poofter marriage should be legalised

Not even mad.
You deserve this Victory Lap America

THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS HERE LADS. TIME TO STRING UP THE LIBERALS. GAS THE KIKES. LET'S GO LYNCH OURSELVES A NIGGER BOYS.

In all seriousness, this is our foot in the door. We must not squander this opportunity. We as a community have actually the power to make real change. Where do we go now? The sky is the limit

The Uncuckables

AUSTRALIA EXITING UN IS NEXT

fuck agenda 30
fuck "human rights"

Well done you glorious patriots

I'd suggest if the Germans had a backbone any more they would be next but it looks like it might be have to be France.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjZvwuUV6s

Anglosphere is best sphere, for now and forever may we reign supreme.

This. We need some actual goals.

After Brexit, I knew Trump had a great chance even with all this talk of polls, because Brexit showed how unreliable polling is when there's actually an option that excites voters with a prospect of real change.

If anyone wants to become great like our two nations, just remember never trust the polls put out there by the establishment to deter you from making your country great again

>tfw farage has helped both great events occur
Send that man to germany fast.

Germans and the Frogs. Our Sup Forums brothers need us. We need to Make the West Great Again.

We've got a load road ahead.

Success breeds jealousy.

DON'T even think we will let you success.
Not tomorrow. Not the next year. But one day, you will taste the return of France. It'll be acid.

Our goal should be English as the official language of the United States. No government documents in any other language. No voting or polls or campaign debates in other languages.

>Russia invades another country
>America responds by threatening NATO
Explain this to me.

brexit and maga happening in the same year? we're not worthy.

t. non-anglophone

Alright dad, how are we gonna save my retarded brother and my cunt of a cousin?

Don't need to try when everything is just set right

Of course we are

We must get to work on the deportations somehow. I know it can't be as simple as calling ICE on a hotline right?

We saw what you did back in June, Dad. You made us proud and, most importantly, gave us hope where many of us thought none existed. You were truly a light in the darkness. That being said, you did it first, but we're gonna do it even better.

But most important, I hope we do it together. We're gonna make the world great again.

We absolutely can

Has he said anything yet about Trump winning?

meme

We were always proud of you, son. Don't believe what they want you to think about us, the worst side of us. (((They))) don't speak for us.