WHYD MY WAIFU GET KILLED BY THAT EDGELORD DARTH MAUL WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE...

WHYD MY WAIFU GET KILLED BY THAT EDGELORD DARTH MAUL WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4HsHt09V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe she should have helicoptered away faster?

sith lightsabers are the dumbest thing ever.

he wants you to embrace your dark side.

but she was shit like all the original rebels characters

except hera

Lightsabers do not have physical blades, and even if they did, the rotational velocity required to propell oneself off the ground would be far greater than what could be achieved with Human Hands.

Oh God what even the fuck.

So was she bisected?

>Sup Forums manchildren will defend this

>"Hey guys! Let's use real-world logic in this universe with magical powers and a precedent for spinning sabers gaining momentum!"

To be fair, the hands are not doing the spinning. The sabers are mounted on a circular guard bisected by the grip, so your hand doenst move, the saber just spins around it.

Still really stupid, though.

that and it's been done already

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4HsHt09V0

if maul can survive it she can.. r-right user?

no surviving a vertical bisection.

when she falls the thud is of her body in its entirety, she lives.

She is the best

>sith lightsabers
>dumb

Just the special snowflake ones. Pic related are the only dudes who get the practicality of simplicity.

Its also confirmed canon she was sexually abused by vader, losing a limb or two

>inquisitors are sith

nah bruh.

I bet palpy gave them spiny sabers as a joke.

it does sort of beg the question, What were her injuries? because the way maul throws it, it looks like it would cut her down the middle but shes still together when she hits the floor.

Why the fuck do they blow Maul so much?

It was revenge for Savage Opress

The EU has a thing for Darth Maul for some reason. Even after Disney took over they still love using Maul

Maul has a very cool visual design. I can easily see why he's popular.

i guess it's just easier to reuse a villain than create a new one.

>I don't like this thing
>>stop using real world logic

I'm sorry you got triggered by me not liking something you wank to.

>Its also confirmed canon she was sexually abused by vader, losing a limb or two
Citation needed

Latest Darth Vader comic right after rots, Vader meets the inquisitors, sister included, some time later, either a page or an issue it is shown that Vader cuts inquisitors limbs.

Dooku's saber is the actual best in the entire series

>Palpatine kicks Maul's ass and kills Savage outright
>Maul begging for his life like a spineless coward
Do the Rebels episodes take into consideration what happened in The Clone Wars series?

that just confirms that they lost limbs, not sexual abuse.