Does Sup Forums hate all Mexicans, including the legal law-abiding citizens?

Does Sup Forums hate all Mexicans, including the legal law-abiding citizens?

Of course not.
/thread

Not all mexicans are mexican'ts.

>all Mexicans, including the legal law-abiding citizens?

Mexican Intellectuals.

If you're a law abiding citizen of the US you're an American first.

No. Lots of Mexicans post here.

No, I respect that Mexicans have a strong traditional culture and connection to the Christian faith. Mexicans are certainly welcome to visit the United States and to emigrate legally.

absolutely not, relax pedro. Anyone is welcome in america, as long as they are AMERICAN.

>connection to the Christian faith
>not Santa Muerte pagan bullshit

Assay them through fire like gold in the furnace, God will pick out his own

I love all people who follow the rules and actually take pride in educating themselves.

Indios and mestizos are racially inferior to whites, but there's nothing wrong with transplanted Spaniards.

Well if you're law abiding you must be legal. Therefore you're American, and no I do not hate Americans.

Calm down pendjo. Just don't be a cunt, seriously if you're a hard worker the gringos will love you. Last year when I managed greenhouse research at a university my Coworker was the definition of a Trump supporter. He never once gave me any shit because I'm Mexican. At worse he would say the racist joke but if you can't handle some shits and giggles you probably shouldn't be interacting with other humans.

What about a law abiding indo/pak(muslim) citizens who are educated and were born here and consider ourselves American first always.

A work with a decent amount of mexicans and they're all nice people. I see no reason to dislike any of them.

Yes.

No but you need to realize that the Amerindian genes diminish their mental capacity.

If you came here legally and at least try to speak English it's all good man.

>muh santa muerte
kek, that is just folklore shithead, most people are classic catholics (jesus, god and holy spirit) and out of the ones that seem to be interested in Santa muerte only do it because it is something that belongs of a culture that is long gone (aka inform themselves about it out of curiosity).
What you and other should be worried about is the degeneracy promoted in MSM and othe rhsit like that, things that apparently shit tons of people around the world enjoy and let themselves get carried away by it.

I'm not like the rest of these faggots.

Brown people are cancer. Eat shit. Go back to your original country.

Yes.

All non-Whites need to leave.

We like legal, law abiding citizens of all races and creeds. Except globalist jews and liberals but the key word is law abiding which they tend to be nrither.

As long as you have a ssn and 0 violent felonies youre ok in my book.

not all mexicans are brown though

I am a spic and voted trump. Does Sup Forums hate me?

out of curiosity (and this is for whites obviously), what are the chances you actually turn on all-non whites and slaughter them (old german-style)

nope

god bless you

The ones building the wall are pretty cool I guess.

this, i have seen threads about "guess the nationality" and the plot twist was that every pic was a mexican lmao

Legal Mexicans are AWWWWWRIGHT. Right by births that were first legal first generation can fuck off. Most Mexicans I know are hard working.

The problem with so many non-whites is that many of them are criminal, trouble-making fucks who rely on welfare

I don't see anything wrong with keeping the very few who don't commit crimes and can actually support themselves around

legal mexifag here
thanks for the warm welcome, Sup Forums - we fucking did it
based on all the kneejerk social media meltdowns I've seen tonight, these next four years are going to be interesting times for someone on this side of the political & ethnic spectrum
good to know we'll have each other to make sense of it all

mexibro that lives in chicago and voted trump here
ama

I want all Mexicans out of the United States by tomorrow

MAGA

You can stay just no babies, we need a 98% white America again, it's for the best.
fucking connection errors

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

What do you do for a living?

>brother is white
>I lost the genetic lottery and got brown
JUST
U
S
T

See this post.

But if you're here illegally, you're going back. The same goes for your brother, your uncle, your parents, or your best friend. I get it that you like them, but they're not supposed to be here to begin with, and getting away with breaking the law for a long time doesn't mean after a while it becomes your right.

Not if you bend the knee and start voting along the same lines as the historic American nation.

Absolutely.

how are going to Make Mexico Great Again

I hate Mexicans that refuse to integrate properly into the country and instead just want to turn it into Mexico 2.0
which describes a significant portion of them illegal or not
but I especially hate the ones that decide to have 5 kids and hamstring them all because they're poor, uneducated and have apparently never heard of birth control
which also describes a good amount of them
also I can't help but notice whenever I turn on the news it seems like Mexicans just happen to be committing a lot of the crimes that happen on a daily basis
so yeah I'm not saying I hate all Mexicans
just, you know, probably most of them

Of course not.
Without them, there would be less flea markets around.

We love all people who come here legally. We don't even hate illegal ones, we just want them to leave and come back through the legal process.

nah

Yes but I won't require you to leave.

In northern cali, most mexicans i know are awesome actually