Well? Now what?

Well? Now what?

We get our well deserved rest.

It's been a long, tough road. Get some sleep.

Now we switch back to being liberals like we were in 2007.

This

The cycle continues.

This

Quick rest and then go get those baby raping paedophile maggots she hangs out with

#GetComfy

we continue trying to bring natsoc to the world?

This. The chaos must continue. KEK demands it.

we go back to being a half ancap half natsoc board, all the while drinking liberal tears

The powerful play goes on.

We have won a huge victory on the battlefield of self determination

The globalists have been dealt a fatal blow and it is our time to thrust the sword of fate and finish them off

We get an indictment on hillary and help our guys chaffetz and gowdy and assange.

Tonight we celebrate!

We've only won the battle; the war has only just begun.

Now

We meme

No you fool, this board is about being politically incorrect, not being against the policies of the current president.

For every one of us, there are 10 SJW shills out there. This is only the beginning!

I have to stay up and go to work in a few hours.

This.
My throat fucking hurts from cheering.

You absolute madmen.
You actually meme'd some dude into becoming president of the United States.
Today Sup Forums, today we changed the world.
Godspeed you glorious bastards.

I was hoping to rub one out while Hillary gave her concession speech, but I guess that isn't happening.

well my vote finally counted in that I ended a 45 year butt fuck retarded prohibition on DUDE LMAO

and I have a literal meme president.. probably due in part because I am a young white male who skewed his vote third party as opposed to voting for clown shoes

who knows what comes next.
might as well get comfy

Make the Australian dollar stronk again. You fuckers are going to destroy it now

I took 400mg of modafinil and can't sleep now. Great.

Now we hope no head of state will make a joke about his hair.

never thought I would agree with hue lifeform

>Well? Now what?
I can finally go sleep then proceed to lead my uneventful NEET life, knowing I helped make the world better somehow by shitposting on the internet.

It's a weird feeling since no one will ever know what I have done.

Save this

This

>liberals

You mean libertarian.

I'm remaining a critical thinking, moderate christian conservative. This 10 year social experiment in the west has taught me too much to just repeat the mistakes of the past.

Rest up, then its NEXIT and FREXIT time.

We get deported?

Oh god, my fucking work permit is going to be destroyed in less than a fucking week I only have 22,000 in the bank I go5t a klj fffffffffffffff letter five months in advance the last time it was goign to fucking expire

I have lived there SINCE I WAS THREE FUCKING YEARS OLD ITS NOT MY AFULKT I MA N TU SFUCK I CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH I HAVE GREEN EYES

Now you go back to your sad pathetic life. You go back to feeling powerless and cucked. You will continue like this until you understand that you will never find true freedom and dignity within your current political system. But by all means, enjoy the illusion that your rulers give two fucks about you.

I have to get a fucking job now and end my NEETdom

this literally consumed all my waking hours

We continue to be watchdogs.
The establishment may have been shaken up, but there is much work to be done, and all the same, we must not allow the new blood in office to fall to corruption itself.

fuck off CTR, it's over, get over it

Please keep helping remove sjw's from vidya and other hobbies.

reap what you sow

i for one propose we take down reddit, i have a conceptual browser extension that allows you to 1) shitpost 2) automatically change the content to something nonsensical x minutes later; reddit can barely detect bots normally, editing posts will make them explode, ill post here in 30 hours with more info its really pretty dope

Italian, French and German elections yet to come m8

It's our turn in 2 years.

2020 re-election shitposting

four more years of status quo.

Here here.

The Democrats got crushed tonight, everything they've been developing for the past 12 years just turned into dust.

That also gives them the priviledge of been the underdogs in this, fighting against the conservative establishment.

The right CANNOT allow itself to become complacent now, we need to keep fighting the challenges of liberals, and globalisation on every front now and for all of President Trump's two terms in office.

We did this for you Europe.

You learn from us that youre more than capable of taking back control of your homeland. It is our homeland

I lucked out, had an interview today. Did that glorious at it because I was on my Trump hype due to going to vote afterwards that I nailed it and they called me back 4 hours later telling me I had the job.

I guess now putting our words to the test, we have a man on the top who believes in us, we have a system that actually gives us a chance again, now we just have to do our part.

Now we relax. We've been going at this nonstop for a year and a half now, we've earned a day off.

I am hoping LePen will win France

I'm already getting my memes ready for Kanye 2020